[Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

[Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Post by notpikachu »

Here's my contribution for Monster Hunter Stories 2 for Yuzu (work in progress or no work at all :P ). I heard people can exchange save between pc and switch too (not sure)? Then, this might prove useful to the pc community as well as the cheat table for the pc part as well. Some direct cheat like HP and Stats can been done via modding, so I didn't focus on that too much.
Test environment
-Tested on Yuzu EA 1884,1887, 1888, 1891,1893,1896,1898,1903,1909 Mainline 691,697 | Tested on game version 1.0.1, update 1.1.0, with or without DLC.
-I have issue before with fit-girl repack while creating a cheat table for another switch game. So, I won't guarantee it work for that version.
- Got this from another yuzu thread "Fire Emblem" (credit to Karlos_007 ;) ) which I thought was something of a general knowledge pertaining to emulator, apparently some may not know and unable to activate the cheat :- you need to enable MEM_MAPPED on cheat engine setting at Edit > Setting > Scan Setting > MEM_MAPPED. Not sure about the debugger part, but on the debugging option, I used VEH debugger.
- Restart yuzu if some cheat that work before didn't activate.

Code: Select all

-FPS limit (Max 300fps)

-Fund Editor

-Minimum Item - Not too sure if this will corrupt your save or anything but I did exclude the key item

-Prayer Pot Exp/Charm Offered

-Prayer Pot Boost Time

-God Mode + OHK Flag

-Monstie Editor - MonsterID, Genes (Including Locked, Unlocked, 1 Stars, 2 Stars), Status Conditioning, Potions Limit, Stats(Temporary), Attack/Defence, Exp

-Egg Editor - Egg Monster ID (Weight?), Smell, Genes (Including Locked, Unlocked, 1 Stars, 2 Stars)

-Egg Editor Alternate - A bit slow to detect

-Main Character Editor

-Weapon ID Editor via Upgrade

-All Weapon in Blacksmith 9999 All Element Attack

-All Armor in Blacksmith 9999 All Element Defense 

-All Super Rare/Rare Monster Dens

-All High Ranking Dens

Credit

Credit to turtle-insect save editor repo as I used their spreadsheet for the gene list and whoever contribute to that list. Please inform me if you want your name known as I can't find them anywhere.
Credit to Hazerou for the fps patch code which I used to search for the FPS limit.
Archieved
Edit1: Tested on latest EA 1903
-Added Main Character Editor (Mostly Temporary)
-Weapon ID Editor via Upgrade - upgrade once for script activation, then another upgrade for a specific weapon
-All Weapon in Blacksmith 9999 All Element Attack - Read the table extras to modify the element
-All Armor in Blacksmith 9999 All Element Defense - Read the table extras to modify the element

Edit2/3: Fix some typo, added some notes on table extra and added FPS limit (credit to Hazerou) - Turn down to 60 during cutscene or the sound and animation will run differently.

Edit4: Show setting in cheat engine that need to activate in order to work with emulator (above).

Edit5: Add another alternate egg editor as user say it doesn't work as I also can't pinpoint it on my end. Still working for EA 1909. Fix a few wrong addresses here and there.
Edit6/7: Latest EA 1909 version and Mainline 697. If some of the cheat doesn't work, try open a new yuzu as that work for me. Fix a few scripts and recheck again on the newer version. Added Super Rare/Rare flag and High Ranking flag for dungeon (mostly on testing phase), but you need to have both script checked for the Super Rare High Ranking Monster Den.

Edit 8: Tested the Super Rare Den on my save file that didn't finish the game yet. It seemed to locked the game from receiving post-game egg. It seems fine on the post-game save. Will post as I progress.

Enjoy~
old version
Monster Hunter Stories 2 EA 1909 publish.CT
(982.58 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
Monster Hunter Stories 2 EA 1904 publish.CT
(673.6 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Monster Hunter Stories 2 EA 1903 publish.CT
(679.47 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Monster Hunter Stories 2 EA 1891 publish.CT
(651.08 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Disclaimer: As this is yuzu we're talking about, the emulator will have a high number of update and at some point, may break the cheat. My update support will last till I lost interest in the game. If you encountered any technical problem, please be so kind to tell what your version your emulator is, game source/version, and pm me the save file and describe how it happen. Only "doesn't work" will be ignore.

Till then,
notpikachu

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Monster Hunter Stories 2 EA 1909 publish v2.CT
(990.5 KiB) Downloaded 2504 times
Last edited by notpikachu on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:30 am, edited 8 times in total.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Post by nos4r2 »

Thank the table work really great i use yuzu 691 the game surprisingly run really well ( better then switch lmao since 60fps most of the time only dip in some place )

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Apparently, the activation for the egg editor is being inside a village not "open camp menu". Will fix the description and see if anything break on the new update EA 1893.

Edit1: Everything still work for the EA 1893, just take note the egg editor activation method is wrong based on above.
Last edited by notpikachu on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Does this work on PC or just yuzu

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Inyalga wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:37 am
Does this work on PC or just yuzu
Just for yuzu as I don't own the pc version, but I already saw a bypass for the sort of "anti-cheat" for the pc version so probably we can expect more cheat :D ?

I did read some post using [Link] to convert pc to switch and vice-versa (didn't test). So, that's probably another way of editing on Yuzu, then transferring it back to pc (credits to AsteriskAmpersand ).

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

This is save editor for yuzu/switch [Link]

He also update daily so check often

Can make some ridiculous talisman to use lol ( both skill work even the charm name weird like that )

Can even edit monstie field skill i'm not sure it work or not doesnt test this one yet

kdy1623
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kdy1623 »

you are amazing! I want the PC version of the table. You didn't develop the save tool, but the program you tell me in the comments causes an error (save file conversion program). Please make a table for the PC version too..!
Last edited by kdy1623 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Updated to EA 1903 with Main character editor, Weapon ID editor, and Weapon/Armor Attack and Defense 9999 in Blacksmith. Finally you can wear what you want without thinking it's lower attack or defense.

Jonastpz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jonastpz »

:?: this cheat have how to put money?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Jonastpz wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:23 am
:?: this cheat have how to put money?
In fund editor, activate the cheat when the game load, when in-game, open camp menu, enable fund editor, re-open camp menu, the value should be there. Each "activation" you need to do twice, as emulator used Just-in-time (J.I.T) compilation.

On the other hand, I finally obtained the permission of Hazerou (will included his/her name to the credit on the main post later) to included his FPS patch in the cheat table as I derived the address from his cheat code (will post later). This will allow Yuzu to bypass the FPS limit to a staggering of 200fps 8-) and finally user can achieved ascension by play in the speed of light (jk) :P . or you can set it to 1fps and play by your own pace.

Edit1: Upload the table for EA 1904 + FPS limit. Enjoy~

Till then,
notpikachu

possic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by possic »

I've done what's written, but the cheat doesn't work.

wlsnwlsnek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wlsnwlsnek »

egg edit is not working..
Last edited by wlsnwlsnek on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

notpikachu wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:21 am
If you encountered any technical problem, please be so kind to tell what your version your emulator is, game source/version, and pm me the save file and describe how it happen. Only "doesn't work" will be ignore.
I guess it's time to quote myself ;)

Edit1: Can't replicate, even in the latest EA 1097.
Test
Edit2: Checking on the mainline 695
Test2

blackmanjones3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackmanjones3 »

Im guessing it doesnt work for pc??

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

kdy1623 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:48 am
you are amazing! I want the PC version of the table. You didn't develop the save tool, but the program you tell me in the comments causes an error (save file conversion program). Please make a table for the PC version too..!
I didn't own the pc version, that's why I can't do anything about this :( . You can try to send me the save file from the pc one by pm though. A bit curious how the data change, as I remember for SMT3 remastered pc version have the save file encrypted (denuvo?) but the one on switch look clean. Maybe I be lucky enough to make it work on the conversion program~
blackmanjones3 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:55 am
Im guessing it doesnt work for pc??
Unfortunately, It will not work on PC as the script modify the emulation code of the switch instead of the real code, so Its pretty much a different thing altogether. I hope this will make it clear :) .