[Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Post by notpikachu »

sacredcrowds wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:59 pm
Bro hii, Tested with both versions JAPAN and GLOBAL, WITH HADES VERSION, do not tick both version games with but main versions 1.0.0 without any update, AND my first time testing was with FIT GIRL repack and it worked in version 1.0.3. But thats nonsense coz why it dont should work in GLOBAL Ver? help if you can.
OBS: my Hades Ver is 1867. so i play in Hades version coz its the best version meant to play this game coz it dont drop fps and dont consumes alots of memory.
Not really sure what you mean by Hades version, isn't that just the version where the yuzu Hades project started to release on EA? The latest version should be EA v2041 for now, which like more than 150+ revision forward from that.
Most of the script still work on my end for v2041. the only one that doesn't is the fps ( usually has cheatcode for this ) and egg alternative editor. I even checked on v1867 and all my script activated.
v2041
v1867
Not sure what gone wrong on your side? Maybe update the game to v1.2 or send your emulator and save file via PM (mega/zippshare/whatever).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sacredcrowds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sacredcrowds »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:20 pm
sacredcrowds wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:59 pm
Bro hii, Tested with both versions JAPAN and GLOBAL, WITH HADES VERSION, do not tick both version games with but main versions 1.0.0 without any update, AND my first time testing was with FIT GIRL repack and it worked in version 1.0.3. But thats nonsense coz why it dont should work in GLOBAL Ver? help if you can.
OBS: my Hades Ver is 1867. so i play in Hades version coz its the best version meant to play this game coz it dont drop fps and dont consumes alots of memory.
Not really sure what you mean by Hades version, isn't that just the version where the yuzu Hades project started to release on EA? The latest version should be EA v2041 for now, which like more than 150+ revision forward from that.
Most of the script still work on my end for v2041. the only one that doesn't is the fps ( usually has cheatcode for this ) and egg alternative editor. I even checked on v1867 and all my script activated.
v2041
v1867
Not sure what gone wrong on your side? Maybe update the game to v1.2 or send your emulator and save file via PM (mega/zippshare/whatever).
HUmm maybe can be be error from my CE, Can you share your version to me? if am not bothering you too much?? And i am testing in version 1.0.1 and 1.0.3, i dont have version 1.2.0, i just searched entire website and only have found 1.3.0 and istalled it and seems dont works with 1.3.0 and with my current CE. I would be pleased if u share your Cheat Engine configs too.

[Link]

EDIT: SEND to you my emulator and games saves and config i think there is logs too.

sacredcrowds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sacredcrowds »

EDIT: DONT WORKING Options Dont Thick!!
CE 7.2
After painfull pain find the dam update 1.2.0 installed and replaced HADES build to 2041
first option thicked after 1~2 min all another options came but cant be thicked.
proof bellow.

[Link]

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

sacredcrowds wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:11 pm
If you can at least come to that point that mean the first aob work. All the script under it has specific actions you need to do before you enabled it because of how jit/emulator work. Like opening the character menu, or in battle, or being in a village. Can you try that first? I did a quick check on your save and it appeared to be...like corrupted? can't even go back to town, and it just freeze.
weird
How bout starting a new game and start from there? I pretty much got my hands tied here.

sacredcrowds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sacredcrowds »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:55 pm
sacredcrowds wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:11 pm
If you can at least come to that point that mean the first aob work. All the script under it has specific actions you need to do before you enabled it because of how jit/emulator work. Like opening the character menu, or in battle, or being in a village. Can you try that first? I did a quick check on your save and it appeared to be...like corrupted? can't even go back to town, and it just freeze.
weird
How bout starting a new game and start from there? I pretty much got my hands tied here.
Hello There Pikachu this isnt corrupted or any bug. this picture you see like this coz this is a save with updated 1.3.0 applyed. when i give it to you it turns updates back. when in my game updating to 1.3.0 no glitchs or bugs at all.
Obs: Okay i will Fresh starts new game but this time with NA version, the one i gave to you was JPN version.

SilverRabbit90
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SilverRabbit90 »

My table for Monster Hunter Stories 2 (Yuzu - EN 1867)

Table contain:

- In battle Turns
- Energy
- Total Energy V 1
- Instant Brake Parts
- Gunlance Charge

Monster Hunter Stories 2 (Yuzu - EN 1867).CT
(35.71 KiB) Downloaded 234 times

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

Well, i'm not really sure if this post is still active, but... I'd like to ask for a little help :wub:

I love MHS2 a lot and i already have around 160 hours of gameplay in my main save. Now, that i'm starting a new save and i intend to use the cheats a little bit (which i didn't do in the main save), i'm using some of the cheats provided by you (thanks a lot! they're amazing!) and i encountered a certain problem. i don't know if it's just for me...

I downloaded an older version of Yuzu so i wouldn't have any problems when using the cheats (is the same version it was tested on), and the Super Rare Den cheat just gives me Velocidrome eggs and Apnonte fights on the nest hahahaha. Is this an error with my game? I tested it a few times and even on my main save in the post-game and the problem persisted.

Or, is there a cheat that 100% of the time only gives eggs with amazing smell? I like the experience of farming eggs in the nests and i don't want to manually edit the genes. In a way, it's losing some of that immersion that grinding provides... And just giving "Amazing Smells" on table or even in save editor don't really changes de genes of eggs.

It would also be extremely useful if, instead of racking your brains trying to find a way to edit the spawn of Super Rare Dens or eggs with amazing smells, just modify the charms that increase the percentage chance of eggs with good genes coming. I'm a layman so i don't know if it would be possible to put this chance at 100% or if it would really affect anything.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the great cheats table. Using it along with the save editor basically gives you access to literally everything in the game (except for online stuff, sadly). I love it! :wub:

(btw, i'm brazilian and just created an account here because i really loved this table hahaha)