[Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jiubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Post by jiubi »

thanks for this great table
may I ask if there is way to edit battle score after fight to get S and full kinship bar?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

jiubi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:25 am
thanks for this great table
may I ask if there is way to edit battle score after fight to get S and full kinship bar?
I did make a full kinship bar but didn't released it as I saw some cheat code already catered for the that (can easily applied to yuzu, just google around). Not sure about battle score as the one hit kill usually give S unless you're in for the long fight but still want S.

gamers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gamers »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:35 am

I did make a full kinship bar but didn't released it as I saw some cheat code already catered for the that (can easily applied to yuzu, just google around). Not sure about battle score as the one hit kill usually give S unless you're in for the long fight but still want S.
I got some codes from the place I got the game but cheat code doesn't work. I did

first try
right click > open mod data location > create a cheats folder

put EE762E3C16403A53.txt and 9E55490635FD56AF.txt (I am only using 1 exp cheat)

second try
right click > open mod data location > create a Cheats (v1.0.0) folder > create cheats folder

put EE762E3C16403A53.txt and 9E55490635FD56AF.txt (I am only using 1 exp cheat)

None of it working. I been trying v1.1.0 and v1.2.0, thats why 2 txt file

Please explain how to make it work, thank you

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

gamers wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:54 am
Not really sure but I used the second method and it's working fine on my end.
Something like this
Then enable the cheat on r.click game > properties
If it doesn't work, you probably have a different build ID of the game and need to trace on the log (yes, yuzu can check the cheat is working or not from log and even the build ID of the game) but if you want a step-by step tutorial, I don't think there's any and you probably need to manage own your own.~ :roll:

gamers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gamers »

notpikachu wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:15 am
Thank you for showing your setup.

The only difference is I did not remove the game name from the txt but don't think thats the problem

The rest is ok, just I don't know how to verify the media id until you say refer the log.

I will do it next time. If can't work, I just stick to v1.10 because the egg editor from you is superb

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

gamers wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Thank you for showing your setup.

The only difference is I did not remove the game name from the txt but don't think thats the problem

The rest is ok, just I don't know how to verify the media id until you say refer the log.

I will do it next time. If can't work, I just stick to v1.10 because the egg editor from you is superb
Ah, you're welcome. I have a bit of time and I remember bookmarking this particular post on reddit to troubleshoot yuzu game. It's not for this game but basically, it work all the same with how to setup cheats and checking the log. Check it out if you have the time. [Link]

vampaneze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vampaneze »

Hi, can you help me a little bit ? I cant find any available cheat option in my cheat table

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

vampaneze wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:50 am
Hi, can you help me a little bit ? I cant find any available cheat option in my cheat table
Idk :lol: ... I mean, you did open the one that literally written as "don't use" while activating a header that only wrote my name and instruction to enable the first one.Hmmm... :roll:

Edit1: Try enabling the first one. In case, it wouldn't work I saw your version is 1.0.3, so try to update as my test version should be US v1.1.0. Would check later for v.1.2.0 and the latest EA build..
Edit2: Usually MHS2 v1.0.3 mostly came from fit-girl, which I experienced to have a different binary/code when testing on another game, so no guarantee for the fit-girl repack.
Edit3: Tested to be compatible on Yuzu EA 1993 and latest US v1.2.0 with +30 dlc.
yuzu EA 1993

vampaneze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vampaneze »

Thank you for replying me back so fast. I dont know anything about this cheat engine till today :D , so it took me awhile to figure it out.
I want to farm some Super rare highrank dens but i dont see any differences from the cheat option. Maybe i am doing wrong or because of my game version. Can you explain it for me ?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

vampaneze wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:47 pm
Ah, that part you need to put a value not tick the checkbox. 0 is equal to OFF, 1 is equal to ON. Then save and load on any catavan in the same map.

vampaneze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vampaneze »

It finally works. Thank a lot man, you're a lifesaver.

jackasstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jackasstar »

excuse me sir, first of all important info: im using mainline 697 yuzu with monster hunter ver 1.2.0. i found that god mode prevents me from breaking parts, or am i doing something wrong? the cheat does sure works, but a cant break any parts since the part gauge always near empty and cannot decrease.

thank you, amazing work sir

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

jackasstar wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:29 am
excuse me sir, first of all important info: im using mainline 697 yuzu with monster hunter ver 1.2.0. i found that god mode prevents me from breaking parts, or am i doing something wrong? the cheat does sure works, but a cant break any parts since the part gauge always near empty and cannot decrease.

thank you, amazing work sir
Hello there, I'm glad you're enjoy the table :) .
So far, in my test case, the part gauge look like empty/cannot decrease but you can actually break them. I tested in three battle against Arzuros with god mode on and off and both can break the part without any problem, which I think it's more of a visual bug when using the cheat. You can try sending the save file right before the issue or the said monster if you think otherwise via PM (probably need mega.co.nz / zippshare / any trusted uploader).

Best regards,
notpikachu

jackasstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jackasstar »

[/quote]

Hello there, I'm glad you're enjoy the table :) .
So far, in my test case, the part gauge look like empty/cannot decrease but you can actually break them. I tested in three battle against Arzuros with god mode on and off and both can break the part without any problem, which I think it's more of a visual bug when using the cheat. You can try sending the save file right before the issue or the said monster if you think otherwise via PM (probably need mega.co.nz / zippshare / any trusted uploader).

Best regards,
notpikachu
[/quote]

thank you for following up sir

maybe it was tied to part breaking sub quest in Rutoh, since i was testing on 5 arzuros but none of their part were able to break using right weapon (nor any notification that part has been broken). now i'm past that sub quest without god mode, will inform if any funky thing happens.

oh and also, additional kinship gauge only for rider would be very much apreciated, since using switch cheats affects riders partner thus they always spamming kinship attacks haha

once again, thank you

cheers :D

sacredcrowds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sacredcrowds »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:34 pm
vampaneze wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:47 pm
Ah, that part you need to put a value not tick the checkbox. 0 is equal to OFF, 1 is equal to ON. Then save and load on any catavan in the same map.
Bro hii, Tested with both versions JAPAN and GLOBAL, WITH HADES VERSION, do not tick both version games with but main versions 1.0.0 without any update, AND my first time testing was with FIT GIRL repack and it worked in version 1.0.3. But thats nonsense coz why it dont should work in GLOBAL Ver? help if you can.
OBS: my Hades Ver is 1867. so i play in Hades version coz its the best version meant to play this game coz it dont drop fps and dont consumes alots of memory.