[Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Recrez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Yuzu] Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin

Post by Recrez »

Egg editor also dosen't work for me. It simply just had no response when I click egg editor option. I also use yuzu 1904 to test it.

Also, can you add a function to increase the spawning rate of super rare den (the diamond looking one)? Since we cannot do online stuff, the only way to get elder dragons is to farm super rare den. But it's spawning rate is abysmal.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Recrez wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 pm
Egg editor also dosen't work for me. It simply just had no response when I click egg editor option. I also use yuzu 1904 to test it.

Also, can you add a function to increase the spawning rate of super rare den (the diamond looking one)? Since we cannot do online stuff, the only way to get elder dragons is to farm super rare den. But it's spawning rate is abysmal.
I create an alternate egg editor, supposedly this one is based on opening the egg carton in the camp menu (hopefully it work) as I can't pinpoint the problem. Both of the egg editor work on my end btw.

As I was too busy creating cheat rather than playing, I'm still stuck at the second part of the story and super rare den is after the credit right? Unless someone give me a save file, which nobody does tbh, then I don't think I will do that part.

Why not just tweak the minimum item in the script and give yourself bottle cap, buy SR ticket (which turn into minimum item as well)?

Recrez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Recrez »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:15 pm
Recrez wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 pm

I create an alternate egg editor, supposedly this one is based on opening the egg carton in the camp menu (hopefully it work) as I can't pinpoint the problem. Both of the egg editor work on my end btw.

As I was too busy creating cheat rather than playing, I'm still stuck at the second part of the story and super rare den is after the credit right? Unless someone give me a save file, which nobody does tbh, then I don't think I will do that part.

Why not just tweak the minimum item in the script and give yourself bottle cap, buy SR ticket (which turn into minimum item as well)?
The egg editor in 1909 works fine for me now. And yes, super rare den spawns after the whole story which is super rare with like a 1% chance. It's a den with diamonds surrounded. As far as I know, you can only get elder dragon eggs from either super rare den or online multiplayer events by using SR tickets. Since I am using a emulator which cannot do all the online content (SR ticket is usless for me), it's impossible get elder eggs rather than refreshing maps for tiny chance of super rare den spawning. If you need save files, I can share mine. Relly appreciate your work!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Recrez wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:05 pm
Good to hear it's working fine. You can send me via PM for the save file, but you probably need some sort of upload site like mega or zippyshare (example). No promises though ~ it's probably hard to search.

kdy1623
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kdy1623 »

How do I send you a save file? Please let me know your e-mail. I will send you my save file.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

kdy1623 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:46 am
How do I send you a save file? Please let me know your e-mail. I will send you my save file.
Thanks for your consideration :wub: but I managed to get from someone else the save game for after the end game for testing purpose. You can still send to me though as more data is definitely better for testing purposes. Just PM me with any trusted uploader site such as mega.nz or zippyshare (example).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed to get the super den to work after doing some reversing from scratch. As the dens were too random with nothing to search as a clue, wasted a bit of time on this. It even has some sort of protection? If you change one only one number, it has a check that will turn back to the previous number :shock: . Not sure in the other version but it was a great learning experience for me.
super den
Got this on the first den I enter :wub:
* one of the controller number for the "high rank" was excluded from the testing, hence some "super rare [missing] monster den"
* this so called missing "high rank" showed as super rare den but inside you find something like Aptonoth, ready to sike your hope and dream :P at least it give you a shiny egg lulz
sike
Advice: just use monstie editor or even egg editor, this is not worth the time or trouble tbh. will upload this cheat way later~

Edit1: Upload the new version with Super Rare/Rare/High Ranking Dens on the first post. Enjoy~

Till then,
notpikachu

Recrez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Recrez »

Dens spawning works for me. Good job! Thanks a lot :D

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Recrez wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:49 am
Dens spawning works for me. Good job! Thanks a lot :D
Good to know :D . I'm just going to enjoy the game now, making cheat really derailed me from playing the game :lol:.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

can you please make this table for the PC version too?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Jessie31 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:36 pm
can you please make this table for the PC version too?
seikur0 did a very good cheat table for the pc version, go check out his table :D . Unless you want something specific I be more than glad to tell how to create any cheat on the table to work so it can be a reference to anyone.
I didn't owned the pc version :oops: though so I can't help you much with your request :wub: .

Aisi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aisi »

Hi, i'm using Monster Hunter Stories 2 from Fitgirl Repack and the table doesn't work. Also using Yuzu EA 1909. Can i ask where you download your game?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Aisi wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:16 pm
Hi, i'm using Monster Hunter Stories 2 from Fitgirl Repack and the table doesn't work. Also using Yuzu EA 1909. Can i ask where you download your game?
I seem to miss out on this as you didn't quote me. I have several test binaries from different sources, mostly for testing purposes as emulator game is a fickle thing and there's a lot of those thing that will make cheats not working. Try nsw2u.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Thank you for this Table, it's possible to choose how number for modify weapon stats ? 9999 is too much

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Rayer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:37 pm
Thank you for this Table, it's possible to choose how number for modify weapon stats ? 9999 is too much
Well, tbh I already put that in the table extras, you just need to edit the script. Double click the script part and I already labelled each elements there.

After edit press ok and enable back the script if is already on. I probably can make this a lot easier to the users by using an editable variable, but this is already good enough imo.
How
Same with armor. It's not permanent btw if you save-load, so go crazy~ ;)

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Oh okay sorry ^^ i see!