Littlewitch Romanesque

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Littlewitch Romanesque

Post by STN »

Hey all.
This is my first post here in Cheat Engine as well as the first cheat table I have made so bear with me if there some portions that are unsatisfactory.
Made by ssk799
Its a simple table that allows you to manipulate the spirits of Airi and Kaya. That being said however, I haven't figured out how to (or took the time to) prevent the spirits from being spent when you learn a spell so you will have to manually change the values each time.

This table also contains a means to manipulate the turns:

- Stop the turns from progressing (you simply stay in the same turn for as long like). This only works when it is active.

- Change the turns to whatever number you want (allows you to go from turn 1 to 30 or -999 or 999 or etc...). This is useful if you want to go back in time but I wouldn't recommend using this for I have no idea how it would truly affect the game.

Feel free to add/edit this table and re-post any updates here as I doubt I would update this (at least not often). Finding out how to prevent the spirits from decreasing would be a good plus.

Well cheers and hope you enjoy this table and the game.

Added Free Learning script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Littlewitch Romanesque.CT
(6.43 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Littlewitch.CT
(7.16 KiB) Downloaded 91 times