F1 2021 - 1.18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zenith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 2021 - 1.06

Post by Zenith »

Everything works for me on the cheat table but when I click engine wear the cheat table just freezes and it wont let me check the box, does anyone know a solution as I wanted to use it as my engines were annoying me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Workaround :

Buy Reduce Engine Wear by 30%. Using the Table to modify your career acclaim & by addition to your perk fund/team fund.
Input Resource points and spam buy Yellow parts only.
> Never have to touch the Engine Wear thing again lol.
> Note you can lower your Acclaim after you buy it.

rayloriga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayloriga »

Would it be possible to add options specifically for your teammate? Same options than the AI but being able to affect your teammate.
I'm not an expert driver but if I want some challenge I have to select +90 level of difficulty. With these levels AI is fine, and we are similar, but with my full developed car my teammate is way better than them and me, so it's like your only rival is him.
It would be nice to give him less grip or something to balance the scales with the AI and myself.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

rayloriga wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:44 pm
Would it be possible to add options specifically for your teammate? Same options than the AI but being able to affect your teammate.
I'm not an expert driver but if I want some challenge I have to select +90 level of difficulty. With these levels AI is fine, and we are similar, but with my full developed car my teammate is way better than them and me, so it's like your only rival is him.
It would be nice to give him less grip or something to balance the scales with the AI and myself.
You're right that is what's gonna happen. To get around this what i do is define my values around me vs my team mate ignoring the rest of the field entirely. This will ensure that you're matching your team mate even as your car is developed over time giving a more realistic experience. You won't be winning races early on (unless you start in a big team) but that's hardly realistic anyway.

But yeah while it would technically be possible to distinguish your team mate in the different options, it's gonna be a lot of additional calculations.

rayloriga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayloriga »

Acido wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:17 pm
rayloriga wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:44 pm
You're right that is what's gonna happen. To get around this what i do is define my values around me vs my team mate ignoring the rest of the field entirely. This will ensure that you're matching your team mate even as your car is developed over time giving a more realistic experience. You won't be winning races early on (unless you start in a big team) but that's hardly realistic anyway.

But yeah while it would technically be possible to distinguish your team mate in the different options, it's gonna be a lot of additional calculations.
I agree and that's what I do, but the thing is that if I match my team mate (i.e. less than 1 second between us), the rest of the field are +2 seconds from us, at least while they're not able to develop their cars to the same level, and it can take a couple of seasons. Therefore, as I said, in the meantime your only true rival is him and for me it's boring.

sirSweazy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirSweazy »

Is there a way to auto attach the progress?

<LuaScript>getAutoAttachList().add("F1_2021_dx12.exe")

didnt work..

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

LMAO.....I could def not be the one making the table, let me say that...HAHAHAHAHA!
> Just the table is too easy for me, forget about my team-mate. Oh man. I make my game A.I OP ASF.
> I still win on 110% + 200% Grip + Max ERS for A.I only + MY PERSONAL A.I TWEAKS.

OH MAN. BTW Aci, CodeMasters confirmed my thoughts, teh A.I are in fact running 2020 Downforce while we are on 2021 Downforce.
> So thanks again for the table, def saved/fixed the game all over again.
> Though I am too busy doing other stuff to mod...fix F1 2021 further... :D
> I barely play the game anymore, waiting for these updates to come and go.

> Just thanks again, Aci, can not stress that enough, this is my last post here. Yes 200% Grip does make them faster by 2s in my testing. 1:15 to 1:13 in Australia, A.I Time in the Red Bull lmao. F1 2020! I do have VIDEO PROOF though whatever lmao, peace.

> 1.07 Patch is out and going to assume everything works again. Thanks.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

rayloriga wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:43 pm
I agree and that's what I do, but the thing is that if I match my team mate (i.e. less than 1 second between us), the rest of the field are +2 seconds from us, at least while they're not able to develop their cars to the same level, and it can take a couple of seasons. Therefore, as I said, in the meantime your only true rival is him and for me it's boring.
Yeah if the AI does not have access to upgrading their car at the same pace as the player team then you will naturally get ahead of them.
AceOfSpades wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:56 am
> 1.07 Patch is out and going to assume everything works again. Thanks.
Confirmed, still works on 1.07.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2021 - 1.07

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yep lmao, time to back up 1.07 ahaha, they did patch heaps of stuff on this build, It's good. Imma mod on this build I decided, as well, I will figure out how to get the other teams to max R&D, to just sort blanket the career mode lmao.

lesanggg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lesanggg »

please fix it , the cheat table didn't work on on patch 1.07 , they change everything

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

The Table works fine lmao.

Semir123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Semir123 »

Hallo,
seit dem Update 1.07 funktioniert die Cheat Engine nicht mehr. Das Spiel stürzt bei der Aktivierung plötzlich immer ab.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Der Tisch funktioniert gut, ich und Aci haben das gesagt, die Abstürze sind auf deinem Ende, Kumpel.
Ich habe gerade eine Runde gedreht und den Tisch ziemlich genau getestet, alles funktioniert gut.

Comment in English;
The table works fine, me and Aci said that, the crashes are on your end, mate.
I've just done a lap and tested the table pretty closely, everything works fine.
> These 1 posts accounts are clearly troll accounts lmao.

tarantula1982
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarantula1982 »

No work with 1.07

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

tarantula1982 wrote: