F1 2021 - 1.18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Phatballz5155
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 2021 - 1.10

Post by Phatballz5155 »

yes thanks for that
i am new to all this modding stuff so wanted to know if that also should be getting saved or i was doing anything wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

No worries.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Yeah you can't save stuff like that. It doesn't modify any real values in the game when you use these options. What it will do is modify the game's code in memory while its running to provide the results you're asking of it. As soon as you deactivate the script or restart, it will revert back to standard game behavior.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Finally after all my tweaking since F1 2021 came out, I have one build I really like. COTA was more down to earth this time and gap, VER to ME on Pole is 0.451. This took way too long, though I took heaps of gaps waiting for patches, still lmao! :D

BiggPP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BiggPP »

Acido wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Current options:
Is there any chance you can try and filter out drag vs downforce?
Like in career there are upgrades where it reduces drag, so there must be ingame functions that control amount of drag and amount of downforce.
Would be really cool to see what a dragless car with max downforce could do i.e corner speeds and insane top speeds (which is limited at 373kph now? maybe by drag? just guessing here..)

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Okay so you can do that editing the cars perf files. But that ish, not sure how fun it really is.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Feels almost redundant to say at this point but, table still works on new patch 1.12. No table update necessary.

Enjoy Imola.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2021 - 1.12

Post by AceOfSpades »

Feels almost redundant to say at this point but, thank you for the table. Once again,

Do Enjoy Imola.

gv19698
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gv19698 »

Hello all, I am new here.
Just wondering if this CT thing will trigger any chance to get VAC ban?

If yes, how can I use it without being detected?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

You will never get banned, since this is not a valve game. And you will also never get banned bc this table does not work online. Single Player use only.

TheFlamingRed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFlamingRed »

Hello again, you might remember me from last year when I annoyed you with questions about modding these F1 games via cheat engine :D

Just starting my time in F1 2021 and once again, I find career/car progression too quick. Season 2 of My Team and I am picking up wins with a car equal to the top two - even though I raised all the accaim rate/Resource point generation/etc for the AI, and lowered it for the player. :( I plan on awaiting for the final track patch to drop before going to recreate my f1 2020 work on editing all the R&D costs, their time built, facility costs, etc.... but wondered if there's an easier way this year.

In the Expert Settings, you can change your resource point generation and cash generation from 1x to 0.75x or 1.25x - so began trying to find these values - with little success (searching for a float in cheat engine basically get's me a vast range of numbers, none of them ever seem to be exactly 0.75). Anyway, I was about to ask you if you had managed to come across these values yet, and discovered you've already implemented this exact thing for Resource Generation!

Looking at your table, I believe that instead of finding these 0.75x/1x/1.25x values from the options, that you have somehow managed to track how the resource points enter your 'hand' and then apply your own modifier to that. (i.e., if I was using the 0.75x multiplier in the game, and 25% in your options, I'd get 25% of the 75%). I assume this is why the resource generation UI remains default (unless those UI values were hard coded somewhere). Have I understood whats happening correctly, or have you actually found the multipliers from the options?

If you have found the multipliers from the options, could you give me a hint/or refer me to some matierial on how I could go about finding (and thus manipulating) the multiplier for the income too.

If you've ad-hocked your multiplier onto the income....how on earth could you possibly have found how to adjust the computers resource gain? (we cannot track those numbers, can we?). If you can, do you know if each team is generating their own pool of resources and using them legitimately? I believed we talked last year about the concept that I increased the costs of every R&D upgrade by huge amounts and the AI, while majorly slowed in their development, were able to cheat and buy upgrades, despite them never being able to afford them - and wondered if that was still the case this year. Let me know if you know that we can actually track these things, because I'd also like to balance the AI a little bit better (e.g., in my playthrough, I have the AI extra resource point generation, but all it really did was let them max out their cars quicker and then everyone say on maxed cars forever more. For my ideal playthough, I feel I have to reduce the AI resource point gain, and then reduce mine my a huge amount further). One final question on this: Does this code effect all teams universally, or could this actually be adjusted to say, give different teams different resource rates?... because that could be a cool thing to experiment with.

Either way, Great work on the table. Even if I get nothing else found out or working, Starting my career again with 25% resource gain should be a very fun experience - and should see me through to the point they finish patching the game. Take care.

Edit: Realised you've had this resource rate multiplier on last years table too..... I must have completely forgot about it in favor of making those upgrade cost changes / build time adjustments. Thought this was something new you added this year.... my bad.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

I didn't locate the multipliers. It is as you said i located the piece of code that is run when you gain resources and applied the custom multiplier to the income it adds/subtracts from you.

Naturally i filtered out subtraction so it wouldn't apply to spending resources as well cause that would make it pointless, but it is the same piece of code that is run whatever its added or subtracted. Also the same code is run whatever its Player or AI teams. To apply only to one or the other is a fairly simple matter cause there is an identifier in the data set that one of the pointers points to that will define whatever the team its running for is the player or an AI team.

As for the AI teams, yes they will use their resource pool to purchase upgrades at certain points during a season. So adjusting their income will directly influence what they are able to purchase at these points. However, they will most likely follow a set path on which parts they will purchase. So even if you grant them a lot of resources, they might not purchase parts that would give them bigger performance gains. I didn't dig into it that much to know exactly how this works but seemed from the little i did that this is the case.

This being the case yes each team whatever its player or AI has their own resource pools. I'm sure it would be possible to filter all this by team but i haven't looked into it enough to separate it by actual team, just if its player or AI. Technically speaking you could store a pointer to all these pools so you can see the resource pools of all the teams in the table, but without a way to filter which one belongs to which team it would be kinda pointless to do so. Now the data is obviously there somewhere to do this type of filtering, but i didn't deem it that critical to locate so i didn't.

nacnac333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nacnac333 »

So I changed it and used it(2020/2021 tables). I was only able to use it offline. I can't use it online. I don't understand where I'm making a mistake.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

nacnac333 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:49 pm
So I changed it and used it(2020/2021 tables). I was only able to use it offline. I can't use it online. I don't understand where I'm making a mistake.
The mistake is to try and use it online.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2021 - 1.13

Post by Acido »

No changes needed for version 1.13