F1 2021 - 1.18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: F1 2021 - 1.04

Post by gmhsv8 »

Hello thanks for your time and effort great tables there any way that you can stop driver moves in career mode thanks again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Uhm, turn that off in the settings, Expert mode, F1 2021, in-game.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Update #3 is now available.

Added an option to equalize Player/CPU grip levels at the race start to prevent easy overtaking of CPU cars because of better grip from the player. The time the equalizing is in effect from race start can be defined as well (defaults to 15 seconds)

The reason for adding this option is simple. Sometimes you may want to overall have a little better grip than the CPU but not necessarily superior. However, if the player has better grip level at the race start than the CPU you will just fly past all of them removing all realism.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Well I agree with the letter end of your post, 159% vs 200% or lower vs 200% was not enough, I had to modify the whole game, and then I raced Max Verstappen, corner to corner in Sliver-stone, 52 Laps. I have the race replay as proof! Was very close and at the end, somehow Max went off pace, I opened that 10s GAP, by the end to be exact, before we were trading fastest lap too, I must have found more pace, therefore I will make through my own methods, make it even harder, much harder.

BTW, 200% Grip, I have seen an improvement of 2s whole. Shocking I know from the F1 2020 A.I, never the less, the truth. So, thanks for your table, you saved yet another F1 Game for me. Sure I could pick lower Grip% of 115%, yet the cars still feel boring to me there, not like F1 2020, where I had gotten to that range. Maybe I just need to put in some more hours into this. Too busy Modifying Skyrim, Modding F1 Games takes me hours too.

Nevertheless, thank you again for your work, Aci. Saved the game for all of us. Maybe even for Norris, considering how he races IRL vs F1 2021. No really look that up. Ugh lmao. Why don't you make a discord? BTW? Seems easier, considering things.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Yeah it will take some adjusting to find values that are just right for you and your skill level vs whatever the difficulty is set to and so forth.

Personally the way i balance my play is by setting the difficulty to 110 Ultimate then drive a qualification lap and see how i fare against my CPU team mate. After that i adjust the values until me and my CPU team mate are within 1/10 of a second of each other on a qualification lap. Don't necessarily compare my time against the best teams or drivers, only that of my team mate of whichever team i have picked. Seems for the most part to work alright for me, except for the race starts where i would overtake several CPU cars because of more grip than them. This is why i made the new option to prevent that from happening.

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Hello I would like to ask AceofSpades where in the settings can you turn off driver moves I have searched all pages of settings and cant find it hope you can help thanks.
reduced Ai anything page does not turn off Driver moves at all. Thanks for your advise .

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yeah Aci, I can adjust to 115%-132% as I did for F1 2020 110% while giving them 200%. I like the feel of the car at 159% instead this time, and I don't feel like porting F1 2020 files to F1 2021, bc at that point, I could just very well go play F1 2020! Therefore that's bit much vs just 110% A.I on 200%! Pretty much right now, I am going to make them too fast on purpose and see how far I go. Before on this game, as said, I ended up finding the value that makes Red Bull as fast as me, or little bit more, so It surely does and will take time to find that perfect balance. I do believe I am close.

Yes, with my tweaks. They can get up to speed faster, you see. So at race start, I tend to always fight back sometimes, I would prefer a more equalized run down the line with my tweaks, so I will try your new tweak out, cheers.

to Gmhsv8;
If I find it, I will edit this post, but it does seem they removed it, I could have sworn to have seen it before! You mean to tell me, where they have given us more choices, they have in fact taken one away? Interesting, I really remember seeing that. Tbh why do you want it off? I don't care who is my teammate like Verstappen, I just want to win with really close battles. I had the game since the 13th, Version 1.03, even, that really is weird, well I am very sorry for my mistake.

They have really removed it.

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Hello AceOfSpades I would like it off because it went stupid in my 1st mid way career mode driving as Riccardo started at Silverstone and a couple of races later Norris has transferred to Aston Martin Hamilton to Maclaren as if 0!!! Verstappen to Mercedes
Vettel to Red Bull Kimi retired picking up in either full career mode or midway I would like a bit of realism and I would have liked to turn transfers on at about end of 2 or 3 season definitely not midway and not in first season thanks for your time in answering me.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

LMAO. Ah, so they have taken it off and broken the system at the same time, well I see, well I hope there's a solution for this, either by Aci, or CodeMasters. Cause yeah that makes no sense to me, I see now, thanks. And thanks for letting me know, I have not done one career mode yet, just breaking point on hard, ofc, lol. Busy on Skyrim stuff as noted.

I should be done soon and will be starting my F1 2021 Career mode, at least my feedback too. At that point.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

lol those transfers sounds a bit excessive ^^

I didn't get far enough in my own career yet to see such a thing myself yet. In my current career I have started in F2 full season doing 100% races so will take awhile to get to that point, will see if its something i can do if they have messed it up that bad as you say happened in your save.

Vesarja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vesarja »

Game was updated to v 1.05
Career cheats dosn't work anymore

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Who cares about Career cheats? I am happy for the update, I was waiting for VER 1.05 as now I get to modify the game, my way. Aci, don't even bother, Imma be real, you know you don't like actual cheating, the game offers enough choices to speed-run your career setup. Imma be real, I only use;

Grip level and Engine Temp. Not even sure I need the latter on F1 2021 lmao. I might give the A.I Unlimited ERS Though, I honestly let the team do the R&D this time.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2021 - 1.05

Post by Acido »

Updated for 1.05

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Thanks.

gmhsv8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gmhsv8 »

Thanks Acido for updating so quickly just makes game better experience for us armatures.