F1 2021 - 1.18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2021 - 1.07

Post by AceOfSpades »

Has quite the massively modded F1 2021 on my end, still works perfectly fine,.
Like we know Aci, these one post troll accounts legit are weird.

Now! An Update! :D
> Made the Red Bull and stuff faster then the previous build, while It's close. The pace is kinda off, I'm able to find 3-5s in a single race with the same 150% Grip while the A.I has, faster top speed, faster overall engine by heaps, unlimited ERS, 200% Grip on 110% A.I.
> I guess I have to really punch in the values and make them way, way, way faster LMAO!
> TLDR Aci, I battle, I battle, corner to corner rn, you know me, I want a battle where I have to push to find 5s to have that.
> I will find the values, the values will be found and why I don't lower the Grip? 132% like 115% in F1 2020 for me, will become my new grip level and you get to the same place as above as far as I go!

The Goal is to find values where the corner to corner battles last to the END. :D
> See, they'll be 0.XXX between Lewis, Max and Perez to me, yet I win the races with 10s to Perez in 2nd, 10s to Max in the British one etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denise123 »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:04 am
*snip*
The Goal is to find values where the corner to corner battles last to the END. :D
> See, they'll be 0.XXX between Lewis, Max and Perez to me, yet I win the races with 10s to Perez in 2nd, 10s to Max in the British one etc.
try lowering the cheats you have active on yourself, the AI isn't programmed to race with increased grip, they'll always follow the racing line and brake at the same points as if they were racing without increased grip.
the AI becomes a lot more aggressive when they're close to you and the moment you break away, they stop pushing.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

"the AI becomes a lot more aggressive when they're close to you and the moment you break away, they stop pushing."

Yes Denise123, 115% Grip in F1 2020 was enough for 110% A.I, I found I was at the same place as noted^, I modify way more using Aci's table as base.

A.I went 2s faster when I modified F1 2020, using 200% Grip, they are faster. When I noted they were 0.XXX to me, they are right behind me, and the way they push, Max for sure. One real battle track to track now, my extra values are working.

I have races saved where my adaptability is also proved to be part of the truth to your latter part of your post, I had gotten one 3s addition to my time, and even though I was away by 2s, the time gap would jump between 3.0XX and 1.00Xs. I then adapted and won by 9s.

I have two ideas;
> Make them so fast to account for 100% of my adaptability.
> This fuel trick I am trying to use now.

Either works, this time you'll see it, trust me Denise123. This is one rabbit hole I know well enough. I have tried to fix this issue completely 1 hunna since F1 2019 and I have learnt heaps enough.. I am confident I will be able to provide you and Aci with footage enough to prove my findings correct.

Additionally, the setting now seems to be you know. Enough for Red Bull to outqualify me in tracks like Monza and Russia by 2s+ near 3s. What you said on the latter part of your post, I will post my Russia results, watch. Where they hit 386 KPH/373 KPH btw.

Edit:

Perez had an issue, which let me and VERSTAPPEN close the gap LOL! Uhm, so results screening delayed to COTA! :D
> Made them faster : MAX ON POLE IN MY HOME RACE (COTA!) by 0.094. Results via my tweaks are working quite well, but you know. :D
> The race would be the matter of importance! Moreover I had to push hard to get on out front! Imma race way harder like Lewis in Silverstone! :D

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

COTA UPDATE;

Denise123-Aci-STN, The answer! I finally have the answer to my pace, just one hint, Denise123, read your post and re-read mine above, yeah!?^ The answer was what you said did not apply and I answered you how in F1 2020, that value did apply. Let's just say this time I set that value....
Higher than 200% Grip for the A.I.

This has resulted in another 2s JUMP in their times. I have to use 175% Grip due to my new W12 Setup, any lower and my W12 easily spins, I believe I set the front roll-bar too low and the rear roll-bar too high. My old in-game setup was better, seemed better during my qualy lap in wet conditions.

> Gap to VERSTAPPEN : 5s <--- I win this race, throw me some fireworks when I give you the VOD, kay? Thanks. And THANK YOU 1000 to Aci and HIS BLACK MAGIC that allows me to exert my own BLACK MAGIC and have an F1 2021 filled with BLACK MAGIC that fixes the game whole.

COTA UPDATE #2:

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me, I see interest in the VOD, Imma post that VOD, despite being behind in the first half, despite me finally fixing the A.I going slower when there's one massive gap between us, I still had my adaptability and my pit stop math. YASSSSSSSSSSS!!! I adapt also to get the fastest lap near the ending latter of the race. I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL WON BAY BAY!! :D

MEXICO :

Raced so hard in the Wet, I vs that VER^, same one at COTA, I gapped near full 60s srt8 out. So I will be reverting to base game and trying a different method, a whole brand new method full out. :D

denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denise123 »

@AceOfSpades nice one my dude.
there's a stat called "pace", not sure if it's only for teammates, but it increases if your teammates wins (against the player?) and reduces if they have a bad race / finish behind the player and it affects their pace significantly.
at ~30 pace, my boi Sainz can't finish in the top 10 and often barely reaching top 15, even though we have the second best car on the grid.
try looking into that and crank it up to 100 for every other driver lol

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

The new patch is due in few hours, going from the trailer, this better not break Grip rate. Now I will skip Oct and bundle update in November, I waited too long for this patch before I re-modified my F1 2021 copy, uhm, and look, shall the update break the table, I'll wait in peace until an update, just saying, I believe they have given up and stopped changing the values. Even between F1 2020 Ver 1.18 and F1 2021 Release up till now.

But, the less dirty air mod, that I use as the new base, I hope that mod gets updated quickly as well. Cause I, idk, I don't like overwriting official values with stuff, If I don't have to. Now I can use the dirty air mod from F1 2020, It's the same game, okay, they are the same game, F1 2021 is pretty much F1 2020 1.19 TBH. But I also don't like using F1 2020 files, in a newer game, that seems weird to me.

But to anyone who wants to, there you go? LOL. :D | PATCH V1.10 IS OUT NOW! DOWNLOADING A CLEAN V1.10 COPY!!1 :D

Edit :

WOAH, Handling model is being tweaked to fix low-speed cornering or some ish and A.I Retraining is happening! Oh man, A.I Retraining? These suckas rebuilding their entire game. This of course is not the perf-patch coming out, depending on how they are retrained, I might have to backup v1.10 clean and my modified build. Yikes man, Yikes. For those not aware, A.I in F1 2021 are teh F1 2020 A.I LOL!

Edit #2 :

Modding my F1 2021 copy is going to take longer now, cause I cannot just copy and paste LOL! Like Liveries and stuff.

darkshadow12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkshadow12 »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:57 am

Modding my F1 2021 copy is going to take longer now, cause I cannot just copy and paste LOL! Like Liveries and stuff.
Hello. has the modding system changed a lot? is there a possibility that you will not be able to adjust the grip parameters as before?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Okay, before anyone else comes here. I was not talking about the Cheat Table provided by Aci, rather just modifying the game, well, I mod the game myself heaps you see. The table works fine, I ticked EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING on Aci's table opens and works fine. Play as you were.

Now I said I have to manually mod my game pretty much now, as using mods found on Race department, would mean I would be reverting my game to pre-1.10. Will say this again...

ACI's WORK, WORKS FINE on V1.10, Thanks. I do not want to see anyone after this post, crying about the table not working, I really have V1.10 running with Aci's table all working and stuff.

darkshadow12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkshadow12 »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:13 pm

ACI's WORK, WORKS FINE on V1.10, Thanks. I do not want to see anyone after this post, crying about the table not working, I really have V1.10 running with Aci's table all working and stuff.
I only did 2 test laps. but it seems to me that for example the grip is not working now. the check is activated and all. but in game I don't see any performance changes from on to off. maybe I'm wrong. I will try again after.

edit: sorry. my fault. something was wrong on 1st time. now it's ok ;)

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Okay, good you were able to fix your game. For me, as always. His table worked the first time.
Edit : McLaren, 4th and 5th now in Bahrain, Ferrari is 6th and 7th, Bottas beat Perez though lost to Verstappen.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Hey Aci! Your *Patch* err *Table* like the fearless revolution site page, *this page.* is being advertised on the Steam discussions. LMAO! Dudes crying about Tyre Wear, I use a different file for that lmao! I guess you COULD use the Tyre Wear choice in your table. HAHA!

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Tested against the new patch 1.10 and table still works. No table update necessary.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2021 - 1.10

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yep, same feedback I noted, as you know, I would say hopefully, though we did both say this for 1.07 and still people want to ask. Nevertheless, Imma go modify my F1 2021 really well and make best use of your work. Thanks again!

Phatballz5155
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phatballz5155 »

Thank you man
i had a little question, is there any way the change in value stays permanent in game
i mean if we edit R&D point or money it gets saved but if i change grip level or engine power it get reverted back when i relaunch they game
is there any way to save these kind of settings
Thnak you again

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

No, there's no way, I don't understand why this is a question even, I'm answering honestly here. I have used his table since F1 2019. And I mod the game since then meaning I open the game heaps, more than anyone to test changes. My answer would be, stop being lazy and just either use his table as is, or go find some other grip mod on Race department.

Also, maybe you should just use Grip Rate, I mean, idk why anyone would use Engine Power for example. I only use three from his table. Grip Rate, make A.I Faster, MAX ERS for the A.I ONLY! and Engine Temp. :D

Also the money gets saved with one time use is bc you are changing the value set in the SAVE DATA, when you CHANGE the GRIP Level, you are changing the value STORED in MEMORY. Hope that explains why the value cannot be saved using Cheat Engine.