DevilutionX v1.2.1 (Diablo 1 + Hellfire)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

DevilutionX v1.2.1 (Diablo 1 + Hellfire)

Post by Yuz »

Very small table.

Every "sub" stat such as armor and hit rate might take a moment to update visually in the character menu, everything else is instant.

Edit: attached the table

Edit2: Only works on x86_x64 versions of the game on windows and not i386. Other platforms are untested.

Update: Added the values for Max Health and Mana. Also added the ability for infinite uses of items on the item bar.
  • Scripts
    • Inf. Health
    • Inf. Mana
    • One-hit Kill
    • Inf. Item Bar Uses
    • Free Shops | One for each shop type: Healer, Blacksmith, Witch
  • Player
    • Health
    • Max Health
    • Mana
    • Max Mana
    • XP
    • Gold
  • Stats
    • Skill Points
    • Strength
    • Magic
    • Dexterity
    • Vitality

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Yuz-v1.21-DevilutionX-v1.2.1.CT
v1.21
(81.41 KiB) Downloaded 2697 times
Yuz-v1.2-DevilutionX-v1.2.1.CT
v1.2
(70.98 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Yuz-DevilutionX-v1.2.1.CT
v1
(21.58 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
Last edited by Yuz on Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

lynsk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: DevilutionX v1.2.1 (Diablo 1 + Hellfire)

Post by lynsk »

Looks like the next 4B after mana store the max. mana, can you include that perhaps?

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Oh this DevilutionX seems cool.

So I personally like what Belzebub added. I'm guessing that that is still separate?

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

lynsk wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:52 pm
Looks like the next 4B after mana store the max. mana, can you include that perhaps?
yes I can

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

lynsk wrote:
There you go chief also added one other goodie!

lynsk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lynsk »

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:18 am
Oh this DevilutionX seems cool.

So I personally like what Belzebub added. I'm guessing that that is still separate?
Probably a thing coming now that it's easier to mod and all.
We just played through Hellfire multiplayer and had a great ride. Even worked across platforms as I don't have a Windows machine.
They added auto gold pickup, some minor QOL features like running in mp or free mana refills in town already.
And there's a 60fps mod.

Edit: there's actually a ton more already we haven't even looked at, like shared party xp, not hitting friends with skillshot spells etc.
[Link]
Last edited by lynsk on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lynsk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lynsk »

Yuz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:57 am
lynsk wrote:
Thanks a lot, saved one of our characters! ^^°

Edit: Or not, FFS, I just noticed the new value doesn't persist when leaving the game or leveling up. Probably whenever the save is written.

Edit_2: Found a workaround: One can get to a desired maxmana value by increasing magic via spending points and then decreasing the magic value directly again.
Changing any stats directly won't affect other values such as health, mana, more(hit%?) apparently.

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

lynsk wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:49 pm
Yuz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:57 am
lynsk wrote:
Thanks a lot, saved one of our characters! ^^°

Edit: Or not, FFS, I just noticed the new value doesn't persist when leaving the game or leveling up. Probably whenever the save is written.

Edit_2: Found a workaround: One can get to a desired maxmana value by increasing magic via spending points and then decreasing the magic value directly again.
Changing any stats directly won't affect other values such as health, mana, more(hit%?) apparently.
in my experience the values for health and such update when changing the stat in the table just not visibly in the character screen. So for example if i changed Dex from 1 to 50 the hit% in the character screen wont change but your actual hit% will. You can test this by enabling inf. health and setting dex to 1 and hardly hitting anything then setting it to the max and be able to hit every time.

As for the max mana and health I didnt test to see if it persisted from when updating the stat or saving

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

Added Free Shop scripts that will allow the player to buy items without having any gold. There is one for each shop.

Also fixed a gold issues. The table before edited the amount of a stack of gold in the players inventory but now the player doesn't need any gold in the inventory to change the amount as I have added a script that allows you to modify the address that points to the players total gold.

swjk2mc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by swjk2mc »

Tried this latest table, I got a new different error upon opening it:

devilution.exe+1346B4 Change of jmp 00f20000

Whatever this error did it caused the Inf HP option to not work, Instant Kill only works for spells and bombs, and the player tab is completely empty.

I don't know why I keep getting an error on startup, engine is up to date, and I did a clean install of devx downloaded from sourceforge...

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

swjk2mc wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:38 pm

Whatever this error did it caused the Inf HP option to not work, Instant Kill only works for spells and bombs, and the player tab is completely empty.

I don't know why I keep getting an error on startup, engine is up to date, and I did a clean install of devx downloaded from sourceforge...
can you link me to the sourceforge? as I grab the latest from the github so maybe they are slightly different.

swjk2mc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by swjk2mc »

Yuz wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 am
swjk2mc wrote:

can you link me to the sourceforge? as I grab the latest from the github so maybe they are slightly different.
I meant GitHub, I get those 2 confused cus they use the same format on their sites. I did ask around and I was told all uploads are exactly the same so I dunno.

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

swjk2mc wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:41 pm
Yuz wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 am
swjk2mc wrote:

I meant GitHub, I get those 2 confused cus they use the same format on their sites. I did ask around and I was told all uploads are exactly the same so I dunno.
Alright well I poked through the scripts and "devilution.exe+1346B4" is referencing to the address I change to make the Witches Shop free. Not sure why its affecting other things though or why its not working for you.

Edit: Just tested and if you load the CT via 'file > load' it throws the error at least for me. I usually load my CTs by dragging and dropping so I didn't notice this and I am unsure why it breaks the table

swjk2mc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by swjk2mc »

Edit: Just tested and if you load the CT via 'file > load' it throws the error at least for me. I usually load my CTs by dragging and dropping so I didn't notice this and I am unsure why it breaks the table
Wow that is bizarre. They are testing a version with an auto-clicker that I noticed, and they say the code when editing things is like playing Jenga with matches. lol

Yuz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yuz »

swjk2mc wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:27 pm
Wow that is bizarre. They are testing a version with an auto-clicker that I noticed, and they say the code when editing things is like playing Jenga with matches. lol
did that help with issues at all? And that sounds wild. I will note I made the table on CE 7.2