DevilutionX v1.2.1 (Diablo 1 + Hellfire)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
peanut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DevilutionX v1.5.1 Trainer Cheats Cheat Table

Post by peanut »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:15 pm
Created a 1.5.1 table from scratch after coming here in hopes of leeching something quickly for my playthrough :D
Awesome, it works like a charm! Is there any chance that I can add one more line e.g. "not to have knockback/stun?" Is it hard to detect which memory area is it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

peanut wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:06 am
sh00ter999 wrote:
Created a 1.5.1 table from scratch after coming here in hopes of leeching something quickly for my playthrough :D
Awesome, it works like a charm! Is there any chance that I can add one more line e.g. "not to have knockback/stun?" Is it hard to detect which memory area is it?
Something like instant hit recovery when getting hit? I think that should be possible if there is still interest in it. Let me know if it's something you still want to see or if I'm too late :lol:

What did you mean by "experience / experience lvl block"? A simple EXP multiplier should also be something I could add :) But I'm not sure if that's what you want :ph34r:

peanut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DevilutionX v1.2.1 (Diablo 1 + Hellfire)

Post by peanut »

You are never too late :D

If you are dealing more melee dmg than a certain level, then a stun animation is starting. If you get it from a group of enemies then the animation keeps you do anything and you die (unless you are in god mode). The manashield has already an option "godmode", with this you will be standind there in "gangbang" mode. You can't even teleport out you will either lose your gear because their durability will become zero, or you just have the only option to start a new game, so your dungeon progress is gone. Therefore I'd somehow either increase the value of fastest hit recovery, or prevent the stun animation to take place. It has something to do with the dealt dmg vs character lvl or stg, I have to dig about this.

About lvlblock, we are doing maps over and over for better quality items drop, and since there is the mana shield-godmode we lvl up fast. Too fast. I'd prevent this if I could. I tried to find the experience in the memory to roll back but CE didn't provide me any result, I couldn't find it :/

Is there anything you can do to increase droprate? I cleared all the hell maps in hell difficulty with 3 bows and an axe :/

And again, awesome work you did! Thank you for your effort!

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

peanut wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:35 am
It has something to do with the dealt dmg vs character lvl or stg, I have to dig about this.

About lvlblock, we are doing maps over and over for better quality items drop, and since there is the mana shield-godmode we lvl up fast. Too fast. I'd prevent this if I could. I tried to find the experience in the memory to roll back but CE didn't provide me any result, I couldn't find it :/

Is there anything you can do to increase droprate? I cleared all the hell maps in hell difficulty with 3 bows and an axe :/
Yeah, I definitely see what you mean by getting stun-locked. I spent some time now looking for anti-stun/insta hit recovery, but I had no luck. I came very close, I found some logic with character cooldown/action frames - but nothing that would be stable. My assembly knowledge is just too damn bad.

Your 0 EXP request I could fulfill.

Drop-rate might be tricky, but definitely possible. I have an idea for the near future if I get around to look into it.

Overall, I ran into tons of crashes tonight, reset my progress many times over :mellow:

I added some more stats and
  • Infinite Armor Durability
  • Godmode (two methods)
  • EXP Block
  • Easy/instant level up on kill
  • Player Resistances
  • Light Radius (glitches out if set to a value above 15)
    • Damn! I really hoped this would allow the user to have a fullbright dungeon, no luck.
Attachments
devilutionx 1.5.1 v2.CT
(357.75 KiB) Downloaded 303 times

Lirena
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lirena »

is there some way, or is it possible to add spellbooks to inventory?

peanut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peanut »

Lirena wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:20 pm
is there some way, or is it possible to add spellbooks to inventory?
These are so huge advantages in the game, if you don't have to look for books or any drop then tbh there is nothing left worth to play for :/

But since ppl are running around hacked items i assume even books can be done

none2003
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by none2003 »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:33 am
peanut wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:35 am
It has something to do with the dealt dmg vs character lvl or stg, I have to dig about this.

Yeah, I definitely see what you mean by getting stun-locked. I spent some time now looking for anti-stun/insta hit recovery, but I had no luck. I came very close, I found some logic with character cooldown/action frames - but nothing that would be stable. My assembly knowledge is just too damn bad.

Your 0 EXP request I could fulfill.

Drop-rate might be tricky, but definitely possible. I have an idea for the near future if I get around to look into it.

Overall, I ran into tons of crashes tonight, reset my progress many times over :mellow:

I added some more stats and
  • Infinite Armor Durability
  • Godmode (two methods)
  • EXP Block
  • Easy/instant level up on kill
  • Player Resistances
  • Light Radius (glitches out if set to a value above 15)
    • Damn! I really hoped this would allow the user to have a fullbright dungeon, no luck.
Hi

I found "Free Healer Shop" and "Free Blacksmith" cann't be enabled at same time. And, is it possible adding "Free witch shop" like original cheat table of 1.2.1?

mvandemar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mvandemar »

Is there a way to remove the cap on Magic for a fighter? Regardless of what I set it to it just reverts it back to 50 (unless I set it lower, of course, that works)? I'm really not interested in even manually raising the Magic stat via the editor, just want to remove the cap so I can keep leveling it in game, if possible.

Thanks!

mvandemar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mvandemar »

Ok, so I found it. I couldn't find where in 1.5.1, but when building from source v1.6.0-dev-release (which I guess is the nightly build?) you can edit the following file to increase the caps:

Packaging/resources/assets/txtdata/classes/warrior/attributes.tsv

Compiled from that and it worked like a charm. :D

foozballguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by foozballguy »

sh00ter999 wrote:

Updated v2 of this cheat table here

Feature list:
  • Edit total gold (in storage at NPC)
  • Free shops for healer and blacksmith
  • Player Stats (freeze Hit Points or Mana Current for ghetto god mode)
  • Infinite Infravision buff & auto-refresh (always on)
    • To gain the buff, change the flag from 0 to 1 and then activate the auto-refresh script.
      The order in which you do this does not matter. If the flag pointer for some reason fails, then you can also activate the script and use a spell scroll once, and you should maintain infravision for as long as you do not close the game. Reloading a save file will also maintain the buff.
  • Mana Shield Godmode
  • Zero mana cost (infinite mana for spell casts, without the mana shield script, enemies can still drain your mana if they damage you while you have the protective spell up!)
  • Staff charges
Compact view script shamelessly borrowed from Yuz 8-)

For future updates:
Some notes to help you update?
Since the game is open-source, you can poke around the source code files and at the very least figure out how things should be sorted around memory.

For instance, if you look at the player struct found inside the player.h header file:
[Link]

Code: Select all

struct Player {
//...

int _pNumInv;
	int _pStrength;
	int _pBaseStr;
	int _pMagic;
	int _pBaseMag;
	int _pDexterity;
	int _pBaseDex;
	int _pVitality;
	int _pBaseVit;
	int _pStatPts;
	int _pDamageMod;
	int _pBaseToBlk;
	int _pHPBase;
	int _pMaxHPBase;
	int _pHitPoints;
	int _pMaxHP;
	int _pHPPer;
	int _pManaBase;
	int _pMaxManaBase;
	int _pMana;
	int _pMaxMana;
	int _pManaPer;
	int _pIMinDam;
	int _pIMaxDam;
	int _pIAC;
	int _pIBonusDam;
	int _pIBonusToHit;
	int _pIBonusAC;
	int _pIBonusDamMod;
	int _pIGetHit;
	int _pIEnAc;
	int _pIFMinDam;
	int _pIFMaxDam;
	int _pILMinDam;
	int _pILMaxDam;
	uint32_t _pExperience;
	PLR_MODE _pmode;
	int8_t walkpath[MaxPathLength];
	bool plractive;
	action_id destAction;
	int destParam1;
	int destParam2;
	int destParam3;
	int destParam4;
	int _pGold;
..you can see the order in which the player object is built. In other words, you can save a lot of work if you only find one working pointer, say, for your current strength value. Once you find one pointer successfully, you can derive that the next value in memory is BaseStr, then Magic, then BaseMagic, etc. always shifted by two bytes or 0x4 (Cheat Engine's default step size, if you click on the offset arrow left and right of an offset in the Change Address window).

Of course this is not always true, but generally. So, one good pointer and you can already deduce 80% of my table for an inevitable future update :shock: And the pointers of this table most certainly won't withstand another major release.
So far, it's unclear if anything works in its current state for anyone else to begin with :oops:
Works perfectly, thank you!

peanut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peanut »

I was wondering if there is an option not to consume a scroll in the inventory? If we are looking for some stuff then inventory would not fill up if we could identify the item, throw away if it is not useful, then not interrupting the dlvl by going up in town for identify.

Is it possible?