Dungeon Siege 2 (GOG)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hcapinjr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dungeon Siege 2 (GOG)

Post by hcapinjr »

DS2 gog v2.3(build 37617)
May also work on steam version. Please let me know if it does or not, Thanks.

Grants inf health, mana(god mode) and specialty points all party members as well inf health and mana for all pets
Note: I have yet to get past rookie level so this one will only allow for 4 players until I have finished the game and completed it on vet and the last dif level.
Inf Gold
Be fearless and cheat, Cheers!
DungeonSiege_2.CT
(3.77 KiB) Downloaded 1397 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hcapinjr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dungeon Siege 2 (GOG)

Post by hcapinjr »

Had to make an adjustment to the table due to a mob also gaining god status...lol
be fearless and cheat!
Cheers!
Here it is.
DungeonSiege2.CT
(3.12 KiB) Downloaded 779 times

GabrielGG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabrielGG »

OK so i tried GOG 2.30 version too and it still does not work,keep in mind i am using bw fix and legendary mod,i still cannot move from the first tower sometimes,or i can't move to attack the first melee dummies at all,no infinite mana,it does not work for steam nor GOG.(I know i posted this on the other one too)

1lvl1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 1lvl1 »

I do not know if this will work or not, but here is a table to edit any character Stats, it was made on GOG latest version (2.3.0). Pointers are based on current character selected, so just choose one you want to edit and it will show their stats.

Also there are two pointers to change your current Save File Name, which will create a new save with such name and your current progress, and pointer to change name of any Character in the party by selecting them.

Hope everything works.
Attachments
DungeonSiege2.CT
(7.28 KiB) Downloaded 656 times