Monster Hunter Stories 2 v1.1 (Inventory Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 v1.1 (Inventory Editor)

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

lvjurenbaba wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:58 am
Thx,but my real problem is that after I cheat the value, the store still sells the same things as it should sell,not the five items in cheat engine. I don't know how to active this function.
Not sure then. But I can 100% confirm it is working with the latest version of the game and table. I just used it myself less than 10 minutes ago.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

terrencioreodava
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by terrencioreodava »

is there a way for yuzu users to have this cheat? Thank you

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

terrencioreodava wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:48 pm
is there a way for yuzu users to have this cheat? Thank you
That would require a different table and someone willing to make it. While the same game, it will have all different addresses and pointers than the PC version.

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

Just curious but is there a way to add specific armor sets and weapons, maybe even talismens? Without it breaking anything or course..

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

Is it possible to create a cheat that changes the quality of the eggs in the collected eggs inventory?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

thiagodmc wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:44 pm
Is it possible to create a cheat that changes the quality of the eggs in the collected eggs inventory?
It's possible to change the egg, done it on yuzu, not sure about the pc version but I'm guessing it's possible. To hatch it legit-ly is another story, as some monster probably don't have the baby animation or somewhere along that line I think, making the game freeze :P .
example

Thoronn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thoronn »

When selecting "Speartuna," it automatically switches to "Sharktuna."
They are also sharing the same "SlotID" on the spreadsheet.
Is this intended?

Edit: There's a similar issue with the Expedition Tickets and Palamute Tickets
Last edited by Thoronn on Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

So when i get the DLC costume i put them and instead of putting them on i get a glitch where the game allows me to use my helmet despite the hairstyle i may use. Which is awesome i like that unexpected suprise how ever its short lived as when i leave the area the game glitch my model out as its trying to attain what does not exist and can not properly find the ID

However this glitch where the game allows my helmet to show through i was wondering anyone could make a script for that and maybe have it that you can swap areas of armor for other armor despite what layered you may where so like if i wanted while im wearing the rathalos armor i get the rajang helmet piece and a script that allows me to choose if i want my hair to or to not show through

Cause if the code bleeds like this im sure its doable seems like it was considered or structured in a way to be considered even if never followed through

what you guys think?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Inyalga wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:49 am
So when i get the DLC costume i put them and instead of putting them on i get a glitch where the game allows me to use my helmet despite the hairstyle i may use. Which is awesome i like that unexpected suprise how ever its short lived as when i leave the area the game glitch my model out as its trying to attain what does not exist and can not properly find the ID

However this glitch where the game allows my helmet to show through i was wondering anyone could make a script for that and maybe have it that you can swap areas of armor for other armor despite what layered you may where so like if i wanted while im wearing the rathalos armor i get the rajang helmet piece and a script that allows me to choose if i want my hair to or to not show through

Cause if the code bleeds like this im sure its doable seems like it was considered or structured in a way to be considered even if never followed through

what you guys think?
Just for your information, but the DLC codes don't work properly because you don't have the physical files for them in your install directory. You can add them with the table, but they only show properly if you buy them or download the files elsewhere. So its not so much a glitch, you're just missing the models that the armor is trying to display :P

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:21 pm
Inyalga wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:49 am

what you guys think?
Just for your information, but the DLC codes don't work properly because you don't have the physical files for them in your install directory. You can add them with the table, but they only show properly if you buy them or download the files elsewhere. So its not so much a glitch, you're just missing the models that the armor is trying to display :P
But the anomaly where the helmets show through the armor is something right can do stuff with that considering the game fuctions

lordsouf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordsouf »

Hey there thanks for the amazing work, i can't get the nutrients to show up same with armor and weapon spheres for HR any chance you can look at it, using the 1.1 version. thanks

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

Are you going to update the table with new things?

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

could fix the Expedition Ticket (SR), it doesn't appear

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Stories 2 (Inventory Editor)

Post by Jirodyne »

Impala wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:03 pm
Any chance of making an egg editor

or

Catch high rarity eggs
I agree with this, somewhat. I don't care about editing the eggs, that might break something. But forcing it so every Egg is the Rarest and thus 'best' egg possible, I 100% want.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

thiagodmc wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:25 pm
could fix the Expedition Ticket (SR), it doesn't appear
I just do "view this memory region" and increase the item value by 1 after changing to (R) tickets.
I think the table reads it as SCENARIO: Windmill Parts? Could try that.