Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by m01s33nk0 »

NemesisBP wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:30 am
Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:49 am
NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:57 am

This one still works "Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)" .... have you ever used or tried to use it?
I am in game right now and i have reduced my skill cooldowns with it.
Where’s this cd speed multi located at?
Depends on what cheat table are you using
In this one "OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.CT" (download link is on page 53: download/file.php?id=43357) is located here:

Outriders>Player 1>Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start)>Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)
You will notice the value is set to "??"
Go in game, use a skill to trigger the cooldown, go back to cheat table and notice that value has changed from "??" to "1".
Now, if you want to reduce the cooldown just by a little (like I do, don't like instant cooldowns :D ) use for example 0.8 - this means you get 20% Cd reduction.
0.7=30%
0.6=40%
0.5= you get the picture ;)
PS: Very important - Check the box (X) and use the skill once ore twice for the new CD to be applied.

Note, you don't have to do this for all skills, the CD reduction is applied for all skills, and also don't bother looking in player stats the new cooldown percent wont appear there, you will see in the skills tab how many seconds the skill has been reduced. Meaning if a skill has a 12 seconds CD and use for example 0.6 the new CD displayed will be 7.2
where is the table? i've downloaded 30.06, but deleted for now...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

TheSaviour wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:25 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 am
veggeta wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:06 pm

This game does have a table its on page one and its has a EAC bypass if you took the time to even read through anything or thank the creator of the table you would have seen that....
You have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't blame you, I've been trying to get this work 4 pages earlier, the table is useless to someone who hasn't followed this thread from the beginning, telling us to put a EAC bypass in a game that no longer even has EAC is madness.
Have you tried actually *reading* and comprehending stuff? The first post clearly has a freaking last edited date, the table itself works fine-ish.

I'm literally using it RN, and all I do is just
* Boot Game
* Boot CE 7.4
* Load Table download/file.php?id=39321
* Click the freaking "Run First To Populate Table! (UE4 Dumper)
:!: :!: A second window will open, DONT CLOSE IT. LEAVE IT, it will AUTO CLOSE when its done
* Once UE4 Dumper is done, activate "Outriders" script to reveal table contents
* Enjoy the table
the table itself works fine-ish

Boy stop.

Anyway, literally did all that, nothing worked run first to populate was up for 10 minutes, no change, refunded before I got stuck with it.Anyway,

LordAlucard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordAlucard »

lol Clowns don't know how to get the table to work

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

blaque_czar wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:38 pm
TheSaviour wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 am

You have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't blame you, I've been trying to get this work 4 pages earlier, the table is useless to someone who hasn't followed this thread from the beginning, telling us to put a EAC bypass in a game that no longer even has EAC is madness.
Have you tried actually *reading* and comprehending stuff? The first post clearly has a freaking last edited date, the table itself works fine-ish.

* Boot Game
* Boot CE 7.4
:!: :!: A second window will open, DONT CLOSE IT. LEAVE IT, it will AUTO CLOSE when its done
* Enjoy the table

Boy stop.

Anyway, literally did all that, nothing worked run first to populate was up for 10 minutes, no change, refunded before I got stuck with it.Anyway,
Sounds like skill issue to me

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

vosszaa wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:54 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:

* Boot Game
* Boot CE 7.4
* Enjoy the table

Boy stop.

Then you're deaf bro. It sounds more like there's a step missing that people keep leaving out. I refunded the game and got two different games at a massive discount,so its done. Better luck next expansion when an updated table that doesn't just "work fine-ish" comes out.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

LordAlucard wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:24 pm
Don't be too scared to quote me, I'm not near the only one who dropped this game because a table for it doesn't exist for folks who didn't jump on the pc version when it dropped. But keep puffing your chest about being able to use a half working table if that gives your existence that much more meaning.

Edit: ha ha, created a whole different account to make that their first post, afraid to get burned on their main! :lol:

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

blaque_czar wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:01 am
vosszaa wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:54 pm
blaque_czar wrote:

Boy stop.

Then you're deaf bro. It sounds more like there's a step missing that people keep leaving out. I refunded the game and got two different games at a massive discount,so its done. Better luck next expansion when an updated table that doesn't just "work fine-ish" comes out.
lel imagine

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

blaque_czar wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:06 am
LordAlucard wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:24 pm
Don't be too scared to quote me, I'm not near the only one who dropped this game because a table for it doesn't exist for folks who didn't jump on the pc version when it dropped. But keep puffing your chest about being able to use a half working table if that gives your existence that much more meaning.

Edit: ha ha, created a whole different account to make that their first post, afraid to get burned on their main! :lol:
This whole entire farce is crap there is no more EAC in the game period you don't need a bypass anymore I have been here with outriders from the beginning using all of the tables the latest table is not on page one at all it was posted on page 53 for a limited time I had to edit that table and remove some of the crap it was have backed table I can post my edited version of that table that works for all but the attributes I have removed from the table it don't work

chaosmage03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaosmage03 »

so i just started using this table this dlc and was wondering how i can increase my apocalypse tier and unlock the full pax tree
would be glad if someone could help me

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

Hello guys,
Is there a way to change the third mod slot on armor or weapons?
Thanks for the help fellas.

TroyDevin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TroyDevin »

batty1224 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:22 am
...I can post my edited version of that table that works for all but the attributes I have removed from the table it don't work
I, for one, would appreciate if you would indeed post your version of the table. I haven't played this game or used tables for it since beating it back when it initially dropped for PC. And now I am having a hard time refreshing my memory on how it all works. Thank you in advance.

rodeoneerer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rodeoneerer »

FOr some reason, the table was deleted. Here's my backup of it

password: outriders
Attachments
OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.rar
(84.98 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

chaosmage03 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:35 pm
so i just started using this table this dlc and was wondering how i can increase my apocalypse tier and unlock the full pax tree
would be glad if someone could help me
Here's how I did it:
In the table at "Outriders" -> "Affects Everyone" -> "World Tier Unlocks" there are some pointers for Tier XP. "Apocalypse Current XP" is for your current tier, and is at zero immediately following a Tier Up. I found a quick fight at a selectable story point (Desert right before the fort), set "Apocalypse Current XP" to a billion, got into fight, tiered up, upgraded equipment, then returned to lobby, reset story point, repeat. Went from 17 to 40 in about 20m, and avoided any potential issues with unlocks or bad tier acceptance that way.

Also, since apparently the most useful table that was uploaded had it's link removed, and since I went through and updated the attribute pointers, I'm including my copy of the main table. NemesisBP gave the initial link that I saw. I haven't tested everything, but can verify equipped gear is entirely editable, Pax and Ascension points adjustments work, and all currency types can be adjusted (max 10M-1). Gear does require some caution, Mods editing has the potential to break gear when using the first option; use "MODS (Original Script)" to make changes if you don't want to risk equipment. My only contribution to the table is updating the attribute pointers in the drop downs; they now are accurate and can be manually entered in case it breaks later.
Attachments
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.zip
pw: fearless
(225.12 KiB) Downloaded 234 times

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

rodeoneerer wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:56 pm
FOr some reason, the table was deleted. Here's my backup of it

password: outriders
lol we both trying to keep this thing alive

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

DocSquare wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:42 pm
Hello guys,
Is there a way to change the third mod slot on armor or weapons?
Thanks for the help fellas.
Put the mod you want into the slot, and copy and paste into the slot you want. Then go to change out mod, purchase to lock it in. Repeat…