Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by batty1224 »

i fallowed your instructions to the tee as i said i was working then all of a sudden it stopped

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

batty1224 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:42 pm
steam and all i get is the outriders boot clock logo
So you make it as far as the login screen.. sounds like you might have broke your save.. where u changing IDs or anything.. because if u dont do it right its very easy to brick your save file.

If this is the case the only way i know to fix it is to make a new steam account. when you go to it click on outriders and it will ask you if you want to request to borrow it from the other user.. when you borrow it and confirm on your old account you can now start a new game. Unfortunately if your bricked your save there is no way i know to get back into it.

If your sure this isnt want you did then try doing the other fixes i said first.. but honestly. If its not working with your original DLLs then i suspect its bricked

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

it works with the original file but not like this setup

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

batty1224 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:53 pm
it works with the original file but not like this setup
Well if its working with original files but not with Dlls im not sure what to tell u.. its working fine for everyone else. Ill give you the files for bypass here again incase for some strange way they got corrupted but if these dont work im not sure whats going on.. Like i said.. maybe try and completely wipe the game and reinstall.
Attachments
EasyAntiCheatdlls.rar
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:37 pm
batty1224 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:28 pm
been using them for a while and now they dont work at all can not even log into the game pls help
The dll files still work.. im in the game right now with them. Are you on steam or epic version because they only work with steam version.
If you are on steam try this.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS\EasyAntiCheat\

Make a folder called Backups
Move all 3 DLLs to backups..
Copy the 2 new DLLs from the rar file into EasyAntiCheat folder..
You should now only have 2 DLLs in that folder.

Run the game and everything should work. If you get the UE4-Maddness crash that has nothing to do with the bypass. Its happening since the last patch but if u keep trying usually you will get in.. If not try and change to DX11 can help... running game as administrator.. Updating your video driver... unfortunately there's not much i can do about the crash until PCF fixes the issue on there end
I thought I need to change originals to .bak should I just move them to backups folder without doing .bak and copy the provided dlls in your thread?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

scabretti wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:11 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:37 pm
batty1224 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:28 pm
been using them for a while and now they dont work at all can not even log into the game pls help
The dll files still work.. im in the game right now with them. Are you on steam or epic version because they only work with steam version.
If you are on steam try this.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS\EasyAntiCheat\

Make a folder called Backups
Move all 3 DLLs to backups..
Copy the 2 new DLLs from the rar file into EasyAntiCheat folder..
You should now only have 2 DLLs in that folder.

Run the game and everything should work. If you get the UE4-Maddness crash that has nothing to do with the bypass. Its happening since the last patch but if u keep trying usually you will get in.. If not try and change to DX11 can help... running game as administrator.. Updating your video driver... unfortunately there's not much i can do about the crash until PCF fixes the issue on there end
I thought I need to change originals to .bak should I just move them to backups folder without doing .bak and copy the provided dlls in your thread?
Either way works.. some people have a hard time renaming dlls.. they dont have show extentions enables.. so its just another way to do it

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

it was my nividia gtx 750 ti that was the problem i removed it from my pc and tried again and it work just fine thank you for the help

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

batty1224 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:27 pm
it was my nividia gtx 750 ti that was the problem i removed it from my pc and tried again and it work just fine thank you for the help
np. glad your got it working bud.. enjoy the script

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

How about mods I copied a mod ID and paste it to all gears but nothing is there also does whatever steps to stick mods apply to attributes?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

scabretti wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:32 pm
How about mods I copied a mod ID and paste it to all gears but nothing is there also does whatever steps to stick mods apply to attributes?
Mod ID is not working atm.. just go to zahidi.. Change a mod to the one you want.. Make a note of the slot its in.. Go back to script and copy mod to locked slot.. IE: if slot 1 was what u changed copy Mod1 to Mod2 so both numbers are now the same.. go back to Zahidi and change slot 1 to the mod to the other mod you wanted.. now u have both mods

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:51 pm
scabretti wrote:
Mod ID is not working atm.. just go to zahidi.. Change a mod to the one you want.. Make a note of the slot its in.. Go back to script and copy mod to locked slot.. IE: if slot 1 was what u changed copy Mod1 to Mod2 so both numbers are now the same.. go back to Zahidi and change slot 1 to the mod to the other mod you wanted.. now u have both mods
As for attributes im not sure what your talking about? You meen adding attributes like a 4th and a 5th? That tutorial is in the main thread if u read it. The same one the updates are posted on. If you dont understand it im not really sure how to explain it any better without actualy showing you.. its kind of a complicated process

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Yellowsub wrote:
scabretti wrote:
kinda lost you there here is what I went through

taking helmet as example
helmet has 2 slots
1- Temporal Blade (skill cooldown)
2- Temporal Blade (dmg )
the mod on slot 2 is the one I need to apply to slot 1 but since I already changed the original slot 2 mod which was ( shield ) to ( temp dmg)
how can I apply this mod to the first slot

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

scabretti wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:58 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
scabretti wrote:
kinda lost you there here is what I went through

taking helmet as example
helmet has 2 slots
1- Temporal Blade (skill cooldown)
2- Temporal Blade (dmg )
the mod on slot 2 is the one I need to apply to slot 1 but since I already changed the original slot 2 mod which was ( shield ) to ( temp dmg)
how can I apply this mod to the first slot
ok go to equipment editor.
Helm Slot
Mods
The value in Mod2. Copy that to Mod2
This will copy 2- Temporal Blade (dmg ) into your Mod Slot 1..
At this point you have 2- Temporal Blade (dmg ) in both Mod1 and Mod2..
Go to Zahidi and remod your unlocked slot.. Should be Mod2 if you explained everything correctly.
Now you have 2- Temporal Blade (dmg ) in MOD2 and whatever new Mod you put into Mod1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Game Name: Outriders
Game Version: 1.11.0.0
Game Engine: UE4
Steam Website:

1FROUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping_1.1.CT
(2.14 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
Scripts:
-Inf. Health
-Inf. Clip Count
-Inf. Reserve Ammo
-Change Gravity Scale
-Max Currency & Resources
-Inf. Currency & Resources
-Set All Equipment Parts to Level 5
-Set All Equipment Parts to Rarity 4

Pointers:
-LocalPlayer
Old Versions
The Table can also be downloaded from our Discord:
[Link]
You can ask there if you have any questions or need help.
(There are also some Cheat Tables for other games)

Anti-Cheat Bypass:
viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985
Cheat Tables from Others

Yellowsub: viewtopic.php?p=201058#p201058
Idlehands88: viewtopic.php?p=185423#p185423
aSwedishMagyar: viewtopic.php?p=180067#p180067
MBRKiNG: viewtopic.php?p=179958#p179958
Rhark (Trainer): viewtopic.php?p=179929#p179929

Let me know if I missed any.
My other Cheat Tables
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Table updates will be available only for Patreon patrons pledging to the Updates tier: [Link]
Last edited by Akira on Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:39 am, edited 12 times in total.

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Ok here is my easy to apply mod tutorial after some trial and error

1- Take a note of the targeted mod you want to apply e.g (Thermal Bomb dmg)

2- to apply this mod on all your gears once for all you need to do following

3- go to Zahidi - apply that mod to one slot of your choice on all the gears

4- now you should have targeted mod applied on one slot / each gear piece

5- at this moment the mod won't be seen, so to make it appear & stick do following

6- go to zahidi once more - choose any piece of gear and just randomly apply new mod to any slot (it doesn't matter which)
but you need to apply a mod from different mod tier (so if you already have gear with T1/T2 mod) you need to apply a T3 mod
to any of them this will actually force the targeted mod you originally want to appear in any slot (say slot 1) to make it appear on slot 2 just redo the random mod apply process to that gear