Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by rustynail17 »

Is there a way to additionally add a mod to make 3 mods on a gear piece?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:18 pm
Tongtong wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:31 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:00 am
This is my last post. I am no longer hacking games.. anyone that is up to it is welcome to pick up this table. It was a fun ride. Have a good one everyone
Why is that!!!!!! We need you!!!
I just lost a family member that was very close to me and it made me realise all the time I missed because I was to busy with all this stuff. I don't want to make the same mistake again with the family I have left. So im done hacking games in general, not just outriders, and im going to focus my time on my family
I'm so sorry for your loss buddy. Thank you for what you have done for the community, it was fun playing with these tables.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

rustynail17 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:28 pm
Is there a way to additionally add a mod to make 3 mods on a gear piece?
No

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Mtek69 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:27 pm
I can’t recall, but can i do a lego run on EOTS with 2 other players at the same time without crashing? And how can I increase the lego drop on the run?
There's a section called "For Everyone" and then there's an option for "Lego Run".

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Can you change friends mods on gear? it seemed to crash my game twice when i tried

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

rustynail17 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:04 am
Can you change friends mods on gear? it seemed to crash my game twice when i tried
yeah you can, just use the 8 bit string not the 4 bit

Gamer1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by Gamer1337 »

qnfd wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:50 am
ty for the updated, and if u play Game Pass version, u can change OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe
Hi, I opened the 2 .CT files with notepad and did a replace all from OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe, but it still says module not found when I try to check the box in cheat engine.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance

And to OP: sorry for your loss, hope you spend some quality time with your fam

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

Gamer1337 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:30 am
qnfd wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:50 am
ty for the updated, and if u play Game Pass version, u can change OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe
Hi, I opened the 2 .CT files with notepad and did a replace all from OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe, but it still says module not found when I try to check the box in cheat engine.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance

And to OP: sorry for your loss, hope you spend some quality time with your fam
This method is confirmed to not work anymore. Here are the instructions to get to a video that will show u a working method for single player

How to get cheat table working with GamePass Version

Seems this will work to edit your own character.. Its not letting others join you via crossplay but being able to edit your own character is better then nothing. Watch the video to see how it works.

So it looks like i can attach links here.. So do a google search for outriders trainer (gamepass).. Should come up as the 2nd link.. least it does for me

Or do a search for

HOME / PC CHEATS & TRAINERS / OUTRIDERS / MESSAGE BOARD / OUTRIDERS TRAINER (GAMEPASS)

Its a Cheat/happens link and theres a video that shows how to get around the bypass for gamepass

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Delete the easyanticheat files in the Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat folder.
Disable the Ethernet like in the video (or the WiFi).
This is stupid. Don’t click on the game icon on the desktop, nor the play game from gamespass program, nor the Microsoft store link to open the game. Right click on the game icon on your desktop and open it as administrator.
As the “people can fly” logo shows up, I hover over the network connections folder and re-enable the ethernet. Ignore the warnings about the limited online play or whatever it says.
Start/continue your game chapter.

Gamer1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gamer1337 »

Thanks for the above 2 replies!

My issue isn't the EAC bypass, I got wem0d to work fine on gamepass version.

But I want to try the inventory editor, and it seems that it's looking for the wrong .exe, so I used notepad to replace all the OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe , but still says module not found.

Thanks again

sicurri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sicurri »

Hey all,

Just wondering if it's possible to change the specific characteristics for weapon or armor mods.

For example:
Shots cause explosions, dealing 195 788 damage and inflicting Weakness on enemies within a 5 meter radius of the target. | 3s

Then changing it to:
Shots cause explosions, dealing 999 999 damage and inflicting Weakness on enemies within a 20 meter radius of the target. | 0.5s

Is this a possibility to edit? I can't really see an ability to do so though.

Also, are there developer only gear IDs or anything like that? I assume that there's probably experimental gear or mods for gear that the devs probably play around with, and I wonder if anyone has done a dive on the code to identify anything like that, that anyone knows of?

Thanks if anyone can answer any of these!

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

sicurri wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:54 am
Hey all,

Just wondering if it's possible to change the specific characteristics for weapon or armor mods.

For example:
Shots cause explosions, dealing 195 788 damage and inflicting Weakness on enemies within a 5 meter radius of the target. | 3s

Then changing it to:
Shots cause explosions, dealing 999 999 damage and inflicting Weakness on enemies within a 20 meter radius of the target. | 0.5s

Is this a possibility to edit? I can't really see an ability to do so though.

Also, are there developer only gear IDs or anything like that? I assume that there's probably experimental gear or mods for gear that the devs probably play around with, and I wonder if anyone has done a dive on the code to identify anything like that, that anyone knows of?

Thanks if anyone can answer any of these!
No, no, and no.. u can use get ids for all the gear and weapons including enemy weapons.. but be careful because some will break your game

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Gamer1337 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:19 am
Thanks for the above 2 replies!

My issue isn't the EAC bypass, I got wem0d to work fine on gamepass version.

But I want to try the inventory editor, and it seems that it's looking for the wrong .exe, so I used notepad to replace all the OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe , but still says module not found.

Thanks again
Sorry I don't have game pass so no way to test it and see why its not working

BeatingChastard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BeatingChastard »

This dont work with the new cheat engine update, dunno if this is still being updated

BeatingChastard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BeatingChastard »

How do i change my weapons firepower stat?