Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
spaceboy227
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by spaceboy227 »

Question about adding 15 attributes to multiple items.
After I've done one item I was trying to do this step "The very first option inside there is ADDRESS.. Copy the value in ADDRESS! The Value is the long 16 digit number on the far right of address!"
to add the attributes to other items, but I don't see this 16-digit address anywhere under the attributes section.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

So I just want to double-check I have never used a trainer or cheat engine for this game. If I do now will I be marked as a cheater or can I cheat all I want?

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

TroyDevin wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:52 pm
batty1224 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:22 am
...I can post my edited version of that table that works for all but the attributes I have removed from the table it don't work
I, for one, would appreciate if you would indeed post your version of the table. I haven't played this game or used tables for it since beating it back when it initially dropped for PC. And now I am having a hard time refreshing my memory on how it all works. Thank you in advance.
I will post the edited version for you

moved to new post on page 59
Last edited by batty1224 on Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

rynerlutexd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rynerlutexd »

anyone found a fix for the address on the attributes section not showing value? Manual insertion works fine but id rather not have to manually adjust every piece of gear over just copying the address value like before

Kraqurjak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kraqurjak »

MOD EDIT: Removed. This post only purpose seems to be advertising without contributing anything. Please read the rules

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX »

Might be a stupid question but has anyone actually gotten banned from using this? Like did anyone get this "watermark" or stopped being able to play with legitimate players, or is this all a bluff from SE?

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 am
Might be a stupid question but has anyone actually gotten banned from using this? Like did anyone get this "watermark" or stopped being able to play with legitimate players, or is this all a bluff from SE?
I for one used the table since the game was launched last year and never got that water mark they said.
We all know they did not had a smooth launch and a lot of other problems appeared after after that, and I think they were to busy to fix the game and did not had the time to implement the system that branded the cheaters with a watermark and prevented them to play with legit players. Cheaters were able to matchmake only with other cheaters or play with someone on their friend list.

Even if they implement it, i don't care because i did not play a single second with others, only solo.

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

NemesisBP wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:07 pm
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
I for one used the table since the game was launched last year and never got that water mark they said.
We all know they did not had a smooth launch and a lot of other problems appeared after after that, and I think they were to busy to fix the game and did not had the time to implement the system that branded the cheaters with a watermark and prevented them to play with legit players. Cheaters were able to matchmake only with other cheaters or play with someone on their friend list.

Even if they implement it, i don't care because i did not play a single second with others, only solo.
Ah okay. Was asking because grinding for the right gear is too much effort in this game, especially when having to go through the same boring expedition, besides I do occasionally play with some of my friends.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
no not with this but with the trainer with no bypass at the beginning of the launch of outriders yes but know I don't think that is a concern now
since there is no EAC anymore

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:10 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:

Ah okay. Was asking because grinding for the right gear is too much effort in this game, especially when having to go through the same boring expedition, besides I do occasionally play with some of my friends.
No water mark here from day one. I play online to help others grind, and yes repetitive expeditions are boring.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

rynerlutexd wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:27 am
anyone found a fix for the address on the attributes section not showing value? Manual insertion works fine but id rather not have to manually adjust every piece of gear over just copying the address value like before
I used the last table before this. If you already have the attributes on a piece of gear, all i did was copy address and paste to gear and go to zahede or crafting table, replace a mod to lock attributes in. Make sure you change attributes amount to 15 first, then paste address in.

ProfessorBAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ProfessorBAG »

batty1224 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:57 pm
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
no not with this but with the trainer with no bypass at the beginning of the launch of outriders yes but know I don't think that is a concern now
They got rid of Easy Anti Cheat for this?

spaceboy227
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spaceboy227 »

ProfessorBAG wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:33 pm
batty1224 wrote:
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
They got rid of Easy Anti Cheat for this?
think it might have been causing some problems that they couldn't fix at the time but never know

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

batty1224 wrote:
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
I was under the impression the EAC would ban you if you tamper with it, including with the files.
Mtek69 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:35 pm
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:10 pm
NemesisBP wrote:

No water mark here from day one. I play online to help others grind, and yes repetitive expeditions are boring.
You two really make it tempting for me to try it out. Thanks, I'll check it out when I'm ready to.

Ezio144
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ezio144 »

So, might be my fault but I messed with attributes on armor, I tried to change the attribute itself not the value, and ended up having a blank attribute with 0% and now whatever I change it to still doesn’t update and I don’t know how to fix it.
Did I do something wrong or is there currently a problem with changing attributes?