Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

seboschan wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am
i did everything but i'm getting internet connection error :/ i deleted my program filex x86 eac too but still im getting internet connection error. when i put everything back i can play the game but when i change dll to dll.bak and copying bypass im getting that error.
You are in the steam version right?
Also are u renaming all 3 dlls? Most people that have issues seem to miss the server.dll.

There is 2 different bypasses u can try as well. I usual use the old one but you can try the other bypass posted by another user. There both in the main post.

Honestly I dont even have the game installed anymore, but I dont believe there was an update or anything that would cause an issue.

Maybe another user can post if everything is still working as it should.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:48 am
seboschan wrote:
i did everything but i'm getting internet connection error :/ i deleted my program filex x86 eac too but still im getting internet connection error. when i put everything back i can play the game but when i change dll to dll.bak and copying bypass im getting that error.
Also are u renaming all 3 dlls? Most people that have issues seem to miss the server.dll.

There is 2 different bypasses u can try as well. I usual use the old one but you can try the other bypass posted by another user. There both in the main post.

Honestly I dont even have the game installed anymore, but I dont believe there was an update or anything that would cause an issue.

ahh im using epic game version :oops: if i had know this i would bought it from steam

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

seboschan wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:43 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:48 am
seboschan wrote:

ahh im using epic game version :oops: if i had know this i would bought it from steam
Sorry it does say in the main post that it does not work with the epic game version

mikelsgaming43
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikelsgaming43 »

when I EAC bi-pass i can no longer invite people to my game? It say's they can't connect. is there something i could be doing wrong? i renamed the original tp BAK file added the Bi-Pass file i can run the game but it will not let people join me been trying for days now. Is there new Bi-Pass since this one was made?

xLvckx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xLvckx »

I got the game with pc game pass will I be able to use the table

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

mikelsgaming43 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:01 am
when I EAC bi-pass i can no longer invite people to my game? It say's they can't connect. is there something i could be doing wrong? i renamed the original tp BAK file added the Bi-Pass file i can run the game but it will not let people join me been trying for days now. Is there new Bi-Pass since this one was made?
Did you rename the eacserver dll? If you don't people can't connect

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

xLvckx wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:55 am
I got the game with pc game pass will I be able to use the table
No. Steam only

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:52 am
rustynail17 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:41 pm
Alright so I have been having an issue of joining friends ive recently met and then it tells me you have been kicked but they are not kicking me. It will do it after about 10 to 30secs over and over. They can play with me no issues though. anyone have an idea?

They are also pc gamers/steam
Not sure. Since anyone do an anomaly hack on your character? I've seen that do those exact symptoms. My cheat table doesn't do that hack for that exact reason.

Are u trying to run the table while in someone else's game. You have to be the host to use this.

Unless your friend had a bad connection or pcf servers where messing up, I'm not sure what else to recommend
Still haven't figured it out lol, i have it off and join them and says kicked... dont get it, fresh restarted pc, game open, join them, kicked.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

rustynail17 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:28 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:52 am
rustynail17 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:41 pm
Alright so I have been having an issue of joining friends ive recently met and then it tells me you have been kicked but they are not kicking me. It will do it after about 10 to 30secs over and over. They can play with me no issues though. anyone have an idea?

They are also pc gamers/steam
Not sure. Since anyone do an anomaly hack on your character? I've seen that do those exact symptoms. My cheat table doesn't do that hack for that exact reason.

Are u trying to run the table while in someone else's game. You have to be the host to use this.

Unless your friend had a bad connection or pcf servers where messing up, I'm not sure what else to recommend
Still haven't figured it out lol, i have it off and join them and says kicked... dont get it, fresh restarted pc, game open, join them, kicked.
Idk what to tell you sorry

TomokoKuroku
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TomokoKuroku »

mikelsgaming43 wrote:
Same problem here. Had to delete by-pass files and restore original dll. Works fine now

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

TomokoKuroku wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:56 am
mikelsgaming43 wrote:
Same problem here. Had to delete by-pass files and restore original dll. Works fine now
I litteraly just reinstalled the game to make sure it works still and the bypass works. If your on the steam version and follow the directions correctly it works just fine. If your on another version I believe it no longer works for those. This was made for steam version only

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

In the process of creating a teleport script. Would anyone even even be interested in this? Not sure how many even play this game anymore

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:51 am
TomokoKuroku wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:56 am
mikelsgaming43 wrote:
I litteraly just reinstalled the game to make sure it works still and the bypass works. If your on the steam version and follow the directions correctly it works just fine. If your on another version I believe it no longer works for those. This was made for steam version only
delete the eac_server64.dll and see if that works along with the new dll files

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Teleporter Script is done.. Working on updating the table to work with Cakesans UE4 dumper so the table will auto update itself. Figured i should get this done before the expansion comes out. Its a complete rewrite of the entire table, but it should keep the table working after a big update unless they completely rename everything in the structure or break my hooks. If its just a broken hook i should be able to fix it very quickly and get an update posted since im not having to fix every pointer that broke..

Hope to have this update out soon.. So keep an eye out for it

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm
Teleporter Script is done.. Working on updating the table to work with Cakesans UE4 dumper so the table will auto update itself. Figured i should get this done before the expansion comes out. Its a complete rewrite of the entire table, but it should keep the table working after a big update unless they completely rename everything in the structure or break my hooks. If its just a broken hook i should be able to fix it very quickly and get an update posted since im not having to fix every pointer that broke..

Hope to have this update out soon.. So keep an eye out for it
Glad to see the table getting updated, cant wait to mess with it