Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
belikos83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by belikos83 »

hi all
My player for equiipement editor not work ?
this table work on worldslayer ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

NemesisBP wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:02 pm
Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:39 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:30 am

Depends on what cheat table are you using
In this one "OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.CT" (download link is on page 53: download/file.php?id=43357) is located here:

Outriders>Player 1>Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start)>Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)
You will notice the value is set to "??"
Go in game, use a skill to trigger the cooldown, go back to cheat table and notice that value has changed from "??" to "1".
Now, if you want to reduce the cooldown just by a little (like I do, don't like instant cooldowns :D ) use for example 0.8 - this means you get 20% Cd reduction.
0.7=30%
0.6=40%
0.5= you get the picture ;)
PS: Very important - Check the box (X) and use the skill once ore twice for the new CD to be applied.

Note, you don't have to do this for all skills, the CD reduction is applied for all skills, and also don't bother looking in player stats the new cooldown percent wont appear there, you will see in the skills tab how many seconds the skill has been reduced. Meaning if a skill has a 12 seconds CD and use for example 0.6 the new CD displayed will be 7.2
Will it stick after closing CE?
As far as I tested, yes, it sticks.
I think that sticks until you exit the game, not just going to lobby.
So, its not permanent. Once you leave the game, revert back to normal.

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:44 am
alexwithtoast wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:46 pm
will I get marked for using this trainer?
If you used other outriders trainer and didn’t get marked, so no.
I haven't used any because I dont want to be marked as a cheater and not be able to play with my friends, so if this doesnt do that I just might

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Quick question - So in the past i was always able to give anyone any desired mods in each slot now it won't fix itself or update when i put the Mod I.D into their gun? Any ideas or fixes

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

veggeta wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:06 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:23 am
Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:40 am

No patch. If the old ver works, this should work too. It works for me. Find the folder containing the 3 .dll files, and change to .bak and make a new folder and drop the .dll’s in the folder to bypass EAC. That’s how i did it.
Never mind, I refunded it, I was at 93 minutes, the fact this game doesn't have a table that works with it without having to go through 50 pages just ot get an idea of what everyone is talking about kinda shows no with the knowledge cares enough about the game to make one, I'll take their lead and go play something else, besides it supposed to be a slog for single player and thats what I intended to play

/sourgrapes
This game does have a table its on page one and its has a EAC bypass if you took the time to even read through anything or thank the creator of the table you would have seen that....
You have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't blame you, I've been trying to get this work 4 pages earlier, the table is useless to someone who hasn't followed this thread from the beginning, telling us to put a EAC bypass in a game that no longer even has EAC is madness.

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 am
veggeta wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:06 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:23 am

Never mind, I refunded it, I was at 93 minutes, the fact this game doesn't have a table that works with it without having to go through 50 pages just ot get an idea of what everyone is talking about kinda shows no with the knowledge cares enough about the game to make one, I'll take their lead and go play something else, besides it supposed to be a slog for single player and thats what I intended to play

/sourgrapes
This game does have a table its on page one and its has a EAC bypass if you took the time to even read through anything or thank the creator of the table you would have seen that....
You have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't blame you, I've been trying to get this work 4 pages earlier, the table is useless to someone who hasn't followed this thread from the beginning, telling us to put a EAC bypass in a game that no longer even has EAC is madness.
Have you tried actually *reading* and comprehending stuff? The first post clearly has a freaking last edited date, the table itself works fine-ish.

I'm literally using it RN, and all I do is just
* Boot Game
* Boot CE 7.4
* Load Table download/file.php?id=39321
* Click the freaking "Run First To Populate Table! (UE4 Dumper)
:!: :!: A second window will open, DONT CLOSE IT. LEAVE IT, it will AUTO CLOSE when its done
* Once UE4 Dumper is done, activate "Outriders" script to reveal table contents
* Enjoy the table

angryglock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by angryglock »

I can't get the Attributes to update correctly. The dropdown when you click the id let's you pick a new attribute like Firepower but it puts the actual text in the field instead of the hex which results in a corrupted display on the item with an extra blank line. Removing the dropdown feature so you can directly edit the hex value results in no change at all. Other items are working like setting the level, unlocking mod slots, setting the seed quality, but not the attributes. This is true of OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7 and OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.CT

Has anyone found a way to edit attributes?

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

angryglock wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:37 pm
I can't get the Attributes to update correctly. The dropdown when you click the id let's you pick a new attribute like Firepower but it puts the actual text in the field instead of the hex which results in a corrupted display on the item with an extra blank line. Removing the dropdown feature so you can directly edit the hex value results in no change at all. Other items are working like setting the level, unlocking mod slots, setting the seed quality, but not the attributes. This is true of OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7 and OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.CT

Has anyone found a way to edit attributes?
Same problem here, also can't manage to scale the attributes after i changed the item to a higher level

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Yeah, attributes doesn't seem to be working properly.

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

Anyone notice legendaries droping instead of epic with only Make Drops Apocalypse activated? Everything is working fine from the table on page 53 but i'm trying to get EPICS instead of Legos. Help please.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

HiIios wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 am
Quick question - So in the past i was always able to give anyone any desired mods in each slot now it won't fix itself or update when i put the Mod I.D into their gun? Any ideas or fixes
Just go down to the mod section and copy and paste over. That’s how i been doing it.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

Mtek69 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:57 pm
HiIios wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 am
Just go down to the mod section and copy address and paste over. That’s how i been doing it.

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:25 pm
Yeah, attributes doesn't seem to be working properly.
yes they do not work or maybe someone knows a work around if you swap any attributes and level the gun then you lose the attribute and the item just an FYI to everyone dont bother.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Anyone else not able to join other players? Keep getting "Lost connection to the squad leader". Did they ban me?

Demonchild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Demonchild »

It looks like modifying the Stats on the RT/R2 page doesn't stick either. Other than that, it is a great start on the table.