Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by HiIios »

Hello YellowSub - You've helped me last time, I was going to reply back with something along the lines of (Can you make an Updated Table) an i have been away and didn't realize you have been busy haha - So my question is with the Accolades i've followed the instructions an still doesn't seem to stick with the unlocks idk what i can possibly be doing wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Is there a table cheat with all gear set IDs
I want to change a gear set to another one

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Hi Is there a way to put a player 3 in the table if it is possible I would really like this add on pls it would help me out very much when i am running multi modded lobbys

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

scabretti wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:21 pm
Gear IDs change everytime you load up the game

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

batty1224 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:22 pm
Hi Is there a way to put a player 3 in the table if it is possible I would really like this add on pls it would help me out very much when i am running multi modded lobbys
Anything I change on player 2 also hits player 3. Only other option is to have whoever join first and adjust what ever values

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

scabretti wrote:
that what the dumper is for you run that what a few mins for it to do its thing then click get the ids when you have the gun or armor open

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:25 pm
batty1224 wrote:
Anything I change on player 2 also hits player 3. Only other option is to have whoever join first and adjust what ever values
what if your player 2 dont what the same as player 3 then its a problem with me in my lobbies but thank you anyway for your reply the only option i have is to play with only a 2 player lobby and does anyone know how to get the abilty power to stick when a player leaves it dont stay but as long as they are with me every thing stays

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:53 pm
Hi Yellowsub! I made account just to say massive thank you!!! I have actually paid around USD$300 for mods before I stumbled across this forum.

One question though, when I mod my anomaly power and health (My player), people in my party is saying that their AP and HP gets boosted too.
Do you know why "My Player" will affect others please?

edit: I am the host.
are you using my player inside outriders or my player backup? the my player backup as well as the effects everyone will affect every. The my player section is kind of experimental because its using a compare Player 1 to all other players to separate out the main player. This could change and break at anytime though so thats why theres a backup just incase.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

HiIios wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:53 pm
Hello YellowSub - You've helped me last time, I was going to reply back with something along the lines of (Can you make an Updated Table) an i have been away and didn't realize you have been busy haha - So my question is with the Accolades i've followed the instructions an still doesn't seem to stick with the unlocks idk what i can possibly be doing wrong
are you locking the values.. As in putting a red X in the boxs? as stated before you cant lock the values or it will mess it all up. Im looking for a better way to do things because everyone seems to be confused on how it works but for now this is the best ive found

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

scabretti wrote:
Yea, this cheat table has all the weapon and armor ID's you have to run dissect code and save it to your cheat table then load and load unreal engine.
Now go to your armor or weapon and click Get Armor ID's or Get Weapon ID's.. You can then copy and paste IDs into the ID section. Be carful using ID for enemies and IDs you've never seen before. Its very easy to break your game doing this

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

batty1224 wrote:
Not yet. The issue is that the players are all on shared opcodes. Usually you would just compare out the other payers and end up getting values that work for all 3 but there is nothing really to compare to because everything is randomly generated when the players log in. Even the player ID is randomly generated. I would need a value for Player 2 and Player 3 that never change on anyone's game.

I was able to get player 2 only because i found an address that is shared for P2 and P3.. I know this isn't ideal, but its the best ive found atm. I will keep looking for a way to either separate out P2 and P3 or another opcode that isnt shared.. but as ive right now its the best that can be done in this game so far.

Trust me, its not an oversite or lack of trying. Atm its just not possible

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:25 pm
batty1224 wrote:
As i said in the main post and in my last reply. Unfortunately I have yet to find a way to separate the shared opcodes or find an array that isnt shared. If it was something i could fix I would. For now your going to have to mod Player 2 and Player 3 Separately. The old cheat table never even had a Player 2 option in it, it ran completely off player 1. Be happy it even has this option. If i ever find a way to separate out P2 and P3 trust me I will. For now this is the best i can do.

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:44 am
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Hi Yellowsub! I made account just to say massive thank you!!! I have actually paid around USD$300 for mods before I stumbled across this forum.

One question though, when I mod my anomaly power and health (My player), people in my party is saying that their AP and HP gets boosted too.

are you using my player inside outriders or my player backup? the my player backup as well as the effects everyone will affect every. The my player section is kind of experimental because its using a compare Player 1 to all other players to separate out the main player. This could change and break at anytime though so thats why theres a backup just incase.
I am using my player inside outriders.
I did have a random join later on and that's when the 2nd player reported to me that his HP is showing 5M. (At that time I was also boosting HP and AP)
Perhaps the 3rd player that joined is also using CE with setting that affects everyone? Can this happen even though I am hosting?

I only use the CE to boost AP for faster clears, and it's fun during carries. However I would like to remain as anonymous as possible, if that makes sense :P

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:07 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:44 am
LogitechPro69 wrote:

I am using my player inside outriders.
I did have a random join later on and that's when the 2nd player reported to me that his HP is showing 5M. (At that time I was also boosting HP and AP)
Perhaps the 3rd player that joined is also using CE with setting that affects everyone? Can this happen even though I am hosting?

I only use the CE to boost AP for faster clears, and it's fun during carries. However I would like to remain as anonymous as possible, if that makes sense :P
I does and as far as i know if under My Player it should only boost you. If P3 or P2 have a cheat it can show a boost to the other members but its only visual and doesn't really work. I will have to look into it more on my end and see if it does boost the other players. Its possible if its using the same opcode for anomaly power. I honestly never checked with 2nd or 3rd player to see if it was boosting them as well so ill have to look more into it

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Is there a way to add a 4th attribute to the armor that will stick? Or a way to add higher Firepower/Anomaly on a piece of armor?

Basically im just looking for a way to boost my AP that will stick even without CE on