Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by veggeta »

anyone know why people cant connect to me? crossplay=on party privacy = open cant figure it out plz help. thank you so much

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm
anyone know why people cant connect to me? crossplay=on party privacy = open cant figure it out plz help. thank you so much
Have u ever had an anomaly hack done on your character? That causes all sorts of joining issues.

Are you on thr stream version? Because it seems the gamepass version people can't join with the bypass after the update.

It is a p2p game, is your firewall blocking anything?

Did u remember to rename the server dll file in the eac server folder? If you only renamed the the 2 eac dlls but not the server dll the game will only work single player and no one will be able to connect. Double check your bypass. You can also move all 3 bak files to a backup folder to guarantee it's not being accessed. Fyi, u should only have the eac setup file and the 2 bypass files in that folder. Plus the folders.

If on steam.. and your positive nothing above is the issues.. it could be the pcf servers again. You could always try doing a reinstall and and redo the bypass.

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:08 pm
veggeta wrote:
Have u ever had an anomaly hack done on your character? That causes all sorts of joining issues.

Are you on thr stream version? Because it seems the gamepass version people can't join with the bypass after the update.

Did u remember to rename the server dll file in the eac server folder? If you only renamed the the 2 eac dlls but not the server dll the game will only work single player and no one will be able to connect. Double check your bypass. You can also move all 3 bak files to a backup folder to guarantee it's not being accessed. Fyi, u should only have the eac setup file and the 2 bypass files in that folder. Plus the folders.

If on steam.. and your positive nothing above is the issues.. it could be the pcf servers again. You could always try doing a reinstall and and redo the bypass.
Have u ever had an anomaly hack done on your character? /dont know what that is so probally not. no one has modded my charater but me.

Are you on thr stream version? Because it seems the gamepass version people can't join with the bypass after the update./ im on the steam version

It is a p2p game, is your firewall blocking anything? ill check it

Did u remember to rename the server dll file in the eac server folder? If you only renamed the the 2 eac dlls but not the server dll the game will only work single player and no one will be able to connect. Double check your bypass. You can also move all 3 bak files to a backup folder to guarantee it's not being accessed. Fyi, u should only have the eac setup file and the 2 bypass files in that folder. Plus the folders. didnt know i was suppose to rename anything. i have 2 eac files, the setup file, the eac server file , and the other folders.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:24 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
veggeta wrote:

Have u ever had an anomaly hack done on your character? /dont know what that is so probally not. no one has modded my charater but me.

Are you on thr stream version? Because it seems the gamepass version people can't join with the bypass after the update./ im on the steam version

Did u remember to rename the server dll file in the eac server folder? If you only renamed the the 2 eac dlls but not the server dll the game will only work single player and no one will be able to connect. Double check your bypass. You can also move all 3 bak files to a backup folder to guarantee it's not being accessed. Fyi, u should only have the eac setup file and the 2 bypass files in that folder. Plus the folders. didnt know i was suppose to rename anything. i have 2 eac files, the setup file, the eac server file , and the other folders.

So the 2 eac files are they the bypass files or did u never do the bypass? If im understanding you correctly you just over wrote your eac files with the bypass files correct? Not a big deal but you'll need to use steam file check to reinstall original dlls if you want to remove the bypass.

There server dll file.. get rid of it. Either rename to .bak, move out of the folder or just delete it since you already over wrote the others. Get rid of it and others will be able to join u

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:40 pm
veggeta wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

So the 2 eac files are they the bypass files or did u never do the bypass? If im understanding you correctly you just over wrote your eac files with the bypass files correct? Not a big deal but you'll need to use steam file check to reinstall original dlls if you want to remove the bypass.

There server dll file.. get rid of it. Either rename to .bak, move out of the folder or just delete it since you already over wrote the others. Get rid of it and others will be able to join u
yes i overwrote the files with the bypass. so just delete the files and the server file and start over with the bypass?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:49 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
veggeta wrote:

yes i overwrote the files with the bypass. so just delete the files and the server file and start over with the bypass?
No, u already have the eac bypass files installed. Leave them. Just delete the server file and others will be able to join.

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:51 pm
veggeta wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

No, u already have the eac bypass files installed. Leave them. Just delete the server file and others will be able to join.
ok ty so much do i still have to rename them

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:52 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
veggeta wrote:

No, since u already deleted them there's nothing to rename. Don't worry, was only incase u wanted to remove the bypass. If u decide u want to later just let steam reinstall them. Just delete the server file and everything will work. Be sure to let me know after you test how it turned out. I'm betting this fixes your issue tho

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:
veggeta wrote:

The server file doesn't stop the table from working but it stops others from being able to join u. That's why the table is working single player but no one can join. Once that server file is gone everything will work again

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:57 pm
veggeta wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

The server file doesn't stop the table from working but it stops others from being able to join u. That's why the table is working single player but no one can join. Once that server file is gone everything will work again
i just did a fresh reinstall of the game so doing the eac now

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:57 pm
veggeta wrote:

i just did a fresh reinstall of the game so doing the eac now
Ok do this then. Make a backup folder in that directory. Move both eac dlls and the server dll into that backup folder so u have them if u ever need them. Put the 2 new eac files in the eac folder and everything will work

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

ok got rid of the sever folder got the bypass files in. is there anyone on console that can join me to see if it works.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:36 pm
ok got rid of the sever folder got the bypass files in. is there anyone on console that can join me to see if it works.
I can join with my ps4 just to test. Send me a code

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:45 pm
veggeta wrote:
Z3V0X5T3

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

veggeta wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:46 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:45 pm
veggeta wrote:
Z3V0X5T3
is this you