Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

KindlyWolf wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:30 pm
Yeah the table works just fine for me and the steam version with the eac bypass
Thanks for the reply bud. The last big patch over wrote the bypass and I think people are assuming there old bypass is still working. I dont think its the table but the fact the bypass needs to be redone again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KindlyWolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KindlyWolf »

yeah could be the bypass maybe they caught on to it. but i im still using the same EAC bypass from when this 1st posted. i even helped a few people set this up for them and most issue i seen was the anti-virus was blocking cheat engine but once the anti-virus was disabled it all worked fine. maybe the same issue for them i would be happy to help on teamviewer if they want. that could be a way i can give back to our community

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

KindlyWolf wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:05 pm
yeah could be the bypass maybe they caught on to it. but i im still using the same EAC bypass from when this 1st posted. i even helped a few people set this up for them and most issue i seen was the anti-virus was blocking cheat engine but once the anti-virus was disabled it all worked fine. maybe the same issue for them i would be happy to help on teamviewer if they want. that could be a way i can give back to our community
Awesome thanks for the help. Just glad to hear it's working for u guys. I got very busy today, but I'm still going to check a few things tomorrow just to make sure. Thanks for the update

qnfd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qnfd »

ty for the updated, and if u play Game Pass version, u can change OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

qnfd wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:50 am
ty for the updated, and if u play Game Pass version, u can change OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe to Madness-WinGDK-Shipping.exe
Nice, if u rename it the cheat table works? I dont have gamepass so have yet to test it.

qnfd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qnfd »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:51 am
qnfd wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:50 am
Nice, if u rename it the cheat table works? I dont have gamepass so have yet to test it.
single player, everything is working fine,

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update: OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.14.00-V7.1

Removed some unneeded allocated memory ( may help people with less memory)
Split up scripts so table is loading less memory at one time.
Do to this I had to move 1 Click Lego Runs Script to effects everyone section. It can now be found in there.

If script still isn't working for you redo your EAC bypass. Seems like the last big patch over wrote some peoples bypass and it needs to be redone.
This is verified to work with the steam version. Any other versions you will need to test.

Cleaned Up the main post to make it easier to read.. EAC Bypass instructions can be found in the main post. Script will not work without doing the bypass!

All versions of the table and bypass can be found in the main post. Including this one.

Hope this helps those having issues.
Enjoy Guys

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

If you have the Steam Version and the tables still not working for you.. your doing something wrong. Its been tested now by a bunch of people and is working fine. Ive also tested with a bunch of people in my discord and everything is working as it should. As stated above I strongly recommend you try and redo your Bypass and see if that fixes it. Check your Anti-Virus and make sure its not blocking Cheat Engine. Make sure you are using the newest version of Cheat Engine, At time of writing is 7.3.

If you are using something other then the steam version of outriders I cant guarantee it will work. Read through the forum as others have posted work arounds for the Gamepass version. I have yet to see a work around for Epic games. I can not test and give you a definite way to make this work on those version since i do not own them and am not going to buy those versions just to run tests.

There are a lot of helpful users here in this forum and hopefully they can help you get things running if you have issues. Ive posted many updates and how-to's to help you get things working. Beyond that theres not much more i can do to help if the script still isnt working for you.

I don't play this game anymore and honestly im kinda getting tired of updating it so hopefully it wont break again anytime soon lol

Have a good one guys and enjoy the script

black7s3v3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by black7s3v3n »

How do I edit the cool down of skills? Ive been searching through some of the thread. I edit the cooldown modifier and nothing happens. Any help please. I manage to get player speed to work and inf ammo so I know it works. Its just me not knowing what to do. User error. Same with legendary drops. Im not sure how to edit those values.

jjkk0009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjkk0009 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Do to this I had to move 1 Click Lego Runs Script to effects everyone section. It can now be found in there.

If script still isn't working for you redo your EAC bypass. Seems like the last big patch over wrote some peoples bypass and it needs to be redone.
This is verified to work with the steam version. Any other versions you will need to test.

Cleaned Up the main post to make it easier to read.. EAC Bypass instructions can be found in the main post. Script will not work without doing the bypass!

All versions of the table and bypass can be found in the main post. Including this one.

Enjoy Guys
It's working !
Thank you

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

jjkk0009 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Enjoy Guys
It's working !
Thank you
Glad to hear. Enjoy the table bud

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

black7s3v3n wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:43 pm
How do I edit the cool down of skills? Ive been searching through some of the thread. I edit the cooldown modifier and nothing happens. Any help please. I manage to get player speed to work and inf ammo so I know it works. Its just me not knowing what to do. User error. Same with legendary drops. Im not sure how to edit those values.
There is a script in affects everyone called no skill cooldown. Turn it on and all your skills should have zero cooldown

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

black7s3v3n wrote:
Ok, if u want lego drops increase and no skill cooldown I would go to effects everyone and there's a 1 click lego run script that will turn on all this for u... simply X 1 click lego runs to activate all the scripts for you.

If u only want more legos and no cooldown u will find these scripts in the effects everyone area as well.

Hope this helps

black7s3v3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by black7s3v3n »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:20 pm
black7s3v3n wrote:
Ok, if u want lego drops increase and no skill cooldown I would go to effects everyone and there's a 1 click lego run script that will turn on all this for u... simply X 1 click lego runs to activate all the scripts for you.

If u only want more legos and no cooldown u will find these scripts in the effects everyone area as well.

Hope this helps
Thanks. I hadn't explored the everyone's part of the table yet. I was hoping their was one for the player only.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

black7s3v3n wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:42 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:20 pm
black7s3v3n wrote:

Hope this helps
Thanks. I hadn't explored the everyone's part of the table yet. I was hoping their was one for the player only.
So because there shared opcodes the easiest way to make the script is to let it effect all players. I could compare out the other players but that starts to become a pain and gets buggy for a feature most people will never use.

Most people want all people joining there game to have everything as well.

The other issue is the script is so big as it is that adding more things is going to make it even harder to keep updated. With every patch I tend to have to fix hundreds of pointers and scripts lol