Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by batty1224 »

oronnoro wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:18 pm
Does the "EAC BYPASS HOW TO" section still apply if update 10 just says to copy EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe to the game folder? I guess this would be the root of the game?

Thank you!
No it don't!
There is no more EAC in the game no folder at all it was removed
with the update 30 June 2022 Outriders Worldslayer DLC

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

batty1224 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:30 pm
snip...
I take it since no new updates have been added to the first post and with the removal of EAC, that it's probably not safe to use any longer? =)

Thank you!

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX »

batty1224 wrote:
oronnoro wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:18 pm
Does the "EAC BYPASS HOW TO" section still apply if update 10 just says to copy EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe to the game folder? I guess this would be the root of the game?

Thank you!
No it don't!
There is no more EAC in the game no folder at all it was removed
with the update 30 June 2022 Outriders Worldslayer DLC
Well, thank god for that. I can just cheat away to get a great build.

These developers need to know that I got a life, that I'm not spending 1000+ hours to get the perfect devastator build. It's the prime reason why I ain't playing this game much these days. Especially with how dull the expeditions are.

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

oronnoro wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:45 am
batty1224 wrote:
snip...
I take it since no new updates have been added to the first post and with the removal of EAC, that it's probably not safe to use any longer? =)

Thank you!
You're completely free to use the tables, the ones on first page work to some extent still.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

Does anyone know how to get resistance pierce to stick anywhere above 30 on a armor piece?

what is a name
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by what is a name »

I was adding 15 attributes to a item and i got to the point when it had 12 extra armor attributes but when i reloaded the game they were all blank. how do you fix that from happening?

nevermind just saw that batty is working on a fix

haleypadawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haleypadawan »

what is a name wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:57 pm
I was adding 15 attributes to a item and i got to the point when it had 12 extra armor attributes but when i reloaded the game they were all blank. how do you fix that from happening?

nevermind just saw that batty is working on a fix
For more updated tables for this game check Outriders World Slayers CT Tables. I think the attribute one is not working as intended yet or its working but not fully.

reunionreunion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reunionreunion »

Hey, anyone got any clue how I can use these tables with xbox/gamepass store (for pc ofc)? I think because it's looking for the wrong process in the scripts, well, it won't work for gamepass title version. Can someone help me out with this? Largely I want to modify my weapon and armor mods. Thanks in advance - I saw some others on here who will be grateful too.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

reunionreunion wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:09 am
Hey, anyone got any clue how I can use these tables with xbox/gamepass store (for pc ofc)? I think because it's looking for the wrong process in the scripts, well, it won't work for gamepass title version. Can someone help me out with this? Largely I want to modify my weapon and armor mods. Thanks in advance - I saw some others on here who will be grateful too.
It’s only for Steam.

BigxBossx77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigxBossx77 »

Just checking in, are there any plans to update this?

Thank in advance!

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

BigxBossx77 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:11 am
Why not read 2 posts above?
haleypadawan wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:40 am
For more updated tables for this game check Outriders World Slayers CT Tables. I think the attribute one is not working as intended yet or its working but not fully.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

After the update just now, Inventory Editor doesn't work anymore :( Some others still do like "No Skill Cooldowns" etc.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

I am Done with The lies And Crap Of my Topic Page I Will post a update but not in a While I am having Huge IRL Stuff At the moment

Outriders World Slayers CT Tables

zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzbumbumzz »

please, update new version

Bryanlee72
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bryanlee72 »

Hi everyone I'm Velic or in RL Bryan, I'm 50 and I'm a grandfather of two girls (one 7 and one 4 ) from my 25 yr old daughter, and a new grandson just about a month old for my son (24) and his wife(25). I live in Ohio so I'm EST, I'm disable ( depression, anxiety ptsd, memory loss and now good old arther(osteoarthritis) got me) But I have lots of free time to play online games, in witch I have done for over 25 yrs now. I love starting a new online and making new friends, scents I don't get out much in RL online helps me socialize. But I'm not alone, I did after going through a divorce and trying to date as on older guy, Find an amazing woman that I love dearly. We are as close as we can to be married as we both are on disability and would lose part of our income if we did married. Thank you for taking the time to read this old man, hope to see you in game, enjoy your day. @batty1224 I sorry for all the trouble you and your family have face and continue to face. I just started learning about cheat engine and found your table for outriders, I will prey for you and your family hope that all will be well. I thought maybe if I introduced myself you would feel comfort knowing others are out that care. Velic_#1159