Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

What version of cheat engine are u using and is it the steam version?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Adversary wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:45 pm
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:36 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:13 pm
Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.14.00-V6

Fixes and Changes for: V1.14.00

Completely rebuild the playerbase for Player 1
Move quickarmor script to Onjoincopies to prevent a bug that would cause Outriders script to not active if a second player was already in party
Fixed all Pointer in Class Tree
Fixed All Pointer in entire Custom Unlock Section
Removed Highlighted Weapon Edit section. Was broke and its outdated anyways.
Weapon Slot editor works fine so use that instead
Fixed All pointers in Cooldown Section
Fixed All pointers in Duration Attributes
Fixed All pointers in Custom Attributes Set displaying the values for Cooldown Attributes Set
Fixed All pointers in Keyword Attributes Set Displaying values for Duration Attributes Set
Removed Player Movement scrip and added pointers to Player Base
Fixed all pointer in Player movement
now that Player Movement is added to the player base I was able to add Player Movement to My Player and Player 2. Previously these where only in Affects Everyone
Tested everything in 1 click lego runs and everything is working fine
All in all fixed around 1000 pointers between Affects Everyone, My Player, and Player 2.

Changed names on Currency to hopefully reflect currency names... I suspect that the names are based off the time u received your first currency value though so if for example you got iron before scrap and i got scrap before iron the names may be off do to the order it added them to your game. There is no way for me to fix this since i dont have access to these name IDs. You can change the names to reflect your character but know that it may be different on each of your characters depending on what order that character obtained that currency. Regardless changing all 5 values to 999999 will still give you 999999 in all slots.

Added -=1 Click Lego Runs Setup=- Activate this and it will automaticly turn on everything you need for lego runs.

Table is in the main post.. Make sure you have the EAC Bypass as well.. Also explained in main post as well as download for it

Enjoy Guys
Any hope of a Game Pass version at all?
I don't think you can. You can't edit the names
Is the table working for u? Im trying to figure out if it only working for me or just people either using an old cheat engine, not installing the eac bypass or not using the steam version.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

How to bypass steam version of outriders. Download the bypass on the main post. Tell me if the table is working for u or not. If not give me game version, cheat engine version, and if u installed the bypass. Thank u

Here are the steps do get this working with multiplayer
Go to Program Files (86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Outriders\EasyAntiCheat\
Rename EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x86.bak
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.bak
EasyAntiCheatserver64.dll to EasyAntiCheatserver64.bak
If you dont care about multiplayer and want single player only u can leave the EasyAntiCheatserver64.dll alone. Renaming this only allows multiplayer to work with bypass running.
(EasyAntiCheatserver64.dll <---Name might be off.. I forget the exact file name. Its the only Server dll in the folder. )
Or Make a backup folder and drop all 3 in there.
Now drop the 2 EAC .dlls into the EasyAntiCheat folder the original DLLs where in.

jjkk0009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjkk0009 »

Thank you for updating table.
But it doesn't work
I play outriders on steam.And I did EAC bypass.
CE ver 7.3

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

wish someone could fix this table.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

peppermint wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:05 am
It is, just not for gamepass. Gamepass seems to be hella tricky to get around the eac

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Adversary wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:29 am
peppermint wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:05 am
It is, just not for gamepass. Gamepass seems to be hella tricky to get around the eac
The tables working for u?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

jjkk0009 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:51 am
Thank you for updating table.
But it doesn't work
I play outriders on steam.And I did EAC bypass.
CE ver 7.3
Ok I'll look into the main script today. Seems to be working for some and not others. Think I might know what the issues is but I won't have time to mess with it till later in the day

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:49 am
veggeta wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:33 pm
question im having a problem loading the table when i select the process it does nothing and when i go to dumper and unreal engine it says no process selected. but i selected the process from the list .
Do u have the eac bypass done? You will know if it's working if u see the outriders icon in the process list. If u dont see the icon and it only says outriders u dont have the bypass installed correctly
thanks that was the problem it worked for awhile but i guess with all the updates i had to redo it. thanks so much.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:53 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
veggeta wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:33 pm
question im having a problem loading the table when i select the process it does nothing and when i go to dumper and unreal engine it says no process selected. but i selected the process from the list .
Do u have the eac bypass done? You will know if it's working if u see the outriders icon in the process list. If u dont see the icon and it only says outriders u dont have the bypass installed correctly
thanks that was the problem it worked for awhile but i guess with all the updates i had to redo it. thanks so much.
Ok so there scripts working for u to. I think it's the eac bypass that's causing everyone issues. Thanks for the update

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:58 pm
veggeta wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:53 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Ok so there scripts working for u to. I think it's the eac bypass that's causing everyone issues. Thanks for the update
yeah i updated the EAC and everything is working fine. thanks for the help :)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:46 pm
This is not from me but something a user of mine told me...

the Game Pass Version of Outriders is wonky. You have to delete EAC files and load the game offline, then reconnect

Its the EAC Bypass that screwing you up on outriders... The table wont work if EAC is loaded... So check the directions on how to install the bypass on page one.. but instead of replacing them try and move them out of the folder and see if it works for you..

Again, I this is not from me.. so if it doesnt work idk what to tell u
EAC runs with the game pass version but doesn't stop Cheat Engine, my trainer can be used on the game pass with no bypass (DLL bypasses are not possible with Microsoft Store games). So your table should be able to but the executable name is different.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:01 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

the Game Pass Version of Outriders is wonky. You have to delete EAC files and load the game offline, then reconnect

Its the EAC Bypass that screwing you up on outriders... The table wont work if EAC is loaded... So check the directions on how to install the bypass on page one.. but instead of replacing them try and move them out of the folder and see if it works for you..

EAC runs with the game pass version but doesn't stop Cheat Engine, my trainer can be used on the game pass with no bypass (DLL bypasses are not possible with Microsoft Store games). So your table should be able to but the executable name is different.
Thank you Rhark for clearing that up. Since I don't have game pass I've never tested anything on it. So anyone that uses gamepass can use your trainer instead.

Thanks again

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:08 pm
Rhark wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:01 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Thank you Rhark for clearing that up. Since I don't have game pass I've never tested anything on it. So anyone that uses gamepass can use your trainer instead.

Thanks again
So what's the executable they would need to attach to? Might just have to get gamepass and run a few tests myself lol

KindlyWolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KindlyWolf »

Yeah the table works just fine for me and the steam version with the eac bypass