Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by veggeta »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:35 pm
Everything still works after patch so you all should be good for a while anyways ;)
thank you for all your hard work bro.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

First post of the forum

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 pm
Guys Im stepping away from outriders. I hope future updates don't break the script but i'm done updating it for the foreseeable future. Between more or less a dead game and Everything Outriders channel on discord openly advertising and taking credit for the script i spent weeks fixing im done giving out public releases of this game. No I wont be selling the script or anything like that. Im honestly just tired of seeing other profit off other people work and claim it as there own.

With that said If anyone has interest in keeping this updated you have my permission to do so and post your updates here. I hope someone decides to keep it going for you guys

Good luck everyone and happy gaming.
Sad to See you go man and it's a shame that people have to try and claim someone else's hard work as their own especially after you invested so much time into the table and FREELY distributed it to the community to be used not abused or monetized on. Def a shame that people have to ruin things for others due to greed and selfish gains. Thank You Greatly for the table and know that your contribution has given me a drive to actually learn lua so i might maybe one day put the gesture forward as you have done. Thanks again and may you be blessed in all you do

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Iv'e accidently put in a bad (Weapon I.D) an now my game crashes - I know i have broke my account but surely there's away around it, Keeps crashing before character screen

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

HiIios wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:54 pm
Iv'e accidently put in a bad (Weapon I.D) an now my game crashes - I know i have broke my account but surely there's away around it, Keeps crashing before character screen
you corrupted the save and since they're server side. there's no way to fix it. :mellow: Which is sad too since i see you always posting to help people online.

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

For some reason i lost 1 attribute stat on armory.

I Tried to change Max Health > Bonus Firepower but for some reason it didn't work and now i only have 2 Attributes?

Is there a way to fix this ?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

HiIios wrote:
Download the DEMO version of the game. When you run it you will get to character select.. all your characters will be locked because you cant play them in demo.. This is good because it doesnt load them and crash the game.. You can still delete the characters though. So find the character you broke. Delete it.. Delete the demo. Reopen outriders and your game will be fixed.. Of course you will have to remake that character

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

lukeD85 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:10 pm
HiIios wrote:
you corrupted the save and since they're server side. there's no way to fix it. :mellow: Which is sad too since i see you always posting to help people online.
Theres a way to fix it.. I posted it above

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

decide wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:51 pm

I Tried to change Max Health > Bonus Firepower but for some reason it didn't work and now i only have 2 Attributes?

I would stay away from attribute Ids.. the last patch broke the attribute id dropdowns.. You can always get them manually using the GET IDs and put them in that way.. but a bunch of the dropdowns are not working anymore

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:12 pm
decide wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:51 pm

I would stay away from attribute Ids.. the last patch broke the attribute id dropdowns.. You can always get them manually using the GET IDs and put them in that way.. but a bunch of the dropdowns are not working anymore
Okay Thanks.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into updating this Table, i - and many other really appreciate what you have done, unfortunately there too many dirt bags around that can't give credit to someones work.

Thanks you!

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:09 pm
HiIios wrote:
Download the DEMO version of the game. When you run it you will get to character select.. all your characters will be locked because you cant play them in demo.. This is good because it doesnt load them and crash the game.. You can still delete the characters though. So find the character you broke. Delete it.. Delete the demo. Reopen outriders and your game will be fixed.. Of course you will have to remake that character
Demo won't Download - Do i have to uninstall the full game for the Demo to download to fix this..? But anyways i made a new acc and go up to where i was.. Just really wanted it to be on my main Acc

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

HiIios wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:25 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:09 pm
HiIios wrote:
Demo won't Download - Do i have to uninstall the full game for the Demo to download to fix this..? But anyways i made a new acc and go up to where i was.. Just really wanted it to be on my main Acc
no you dont.. thats so weird.. I have done it on PC many times as well as my PS4 once when i was testing stuff and broke a character there.. I have no clue why it wont install for you. And no ive never deleted my main game.. but this was before the last patch. Maybe try and see if they changed something

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Followed the instructions to unlock accolades and I can unlock all emotes except for the chair lol.
Everytime I open the minue it says I have new level 30 accolades. Is there something I've missed?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:13 pm
Followed the instructions to unlock accolades and I can unlock all emotes except for the chair lol.
Everytime I open the minue it says I have new level 30 accolades. Is there something I've missed?
for some reason it does not work for some. Just have to set the accolade level back

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:19 am
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:13 pm
for some reason it does not work for some. Just have to set the accolade level back
Shame. Oh well...
I can't remember exactly what my level was, so I am leaving it alone. Perhaps when I find time to complete accolades the right way it will unlock :)