Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:27 pm
cshop0720 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:54 pm
How do I remove additional attribute? I accidently added forth attribute and I want remove it.
Should just set attribute from 4 back to 3, just create a save and relog
That's exactly how its done

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
How do I remove additional attribute? I accidently added forth attribute and I want remove it.
sorry I don't understand.
Set back to 3? what is that mean?
I was just trying to change the my aromor and weapons third attribute, but I got the fourth attribute .
Last edited by cshop0720 on Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

cshop0720 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:26 am
GiftigerGott wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
I was just trying to change the third attribute, but I got the fourth attribute.
Change the attribute size back to 3. Mod that item at zahidi and leave to character select. Should revert u back to 3 attributes

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:58 am
cshop0720 wrote:
GiftigerGott wrote:

I was just trying to change the third attribute, but I got the fourth attribute.
Change the attribute size back to 3. Mod that item at zahidi and leave to character select. Should revert u back to 3 attributes
Hmm. weird. I didn't even change attribute size.

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Yellowsub wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
GiftigerGott wrote:

I chagned attribute size back to 3, and edit attribute and created save.
But when I relog it just keep revert to size 4 and there is forth attribute.

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Yellowsub wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
GiftigerGott wrote:

Seriously, I don't know how to revert back to 3 attributes.
I set number of attributes to 3, change attributes to what I want, Unequip and Equiped my gears, I deleted shit weapons for force saved.
But if I re-log again, it will be initialized to 4 attributes.
I tried this weapons and armors but neither changed.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

cshop0720 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:20 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:

I set number of attributes to 3, change attributes to what I want, Unequip and Equiped my gears, I deleted shit weapons for force saved.
Ok try this. Change attribute to extra armor.. change number of attributes to 3.. dont delete anything, go to zahidi and change a mod on the gear.. this will force a save on that item specifically. Go to character select.. and back in. If it doesn't work then you'll need to either delete the item or just deal with it having 4 attributes. Honestly it was not really ment to be undone.. but give that a try and see if it works

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:11 pm
cshop0720 wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Ok try this. Change attribute to extra armor.. change number of attributes to 3.. dont delete anything, go to zahidi and change a mod on the gear.. this will force a save on that item specifically. Go to character select.. and back in. If it doesn't work then you'll need to either delete the item or just deal with it having 4 attributes. Honestly it was not really ment to be undone.. but give that a try and see if it works
I set forth sttribute to extra armor and changed number of attribute to 3.
After that I changed skill mod but still have 4 attributes.
Seems if there are two or more of primary attributes, number of attributes increase automatically.
But not for legend gears, I added 3 primary attributes to legendary but attributes size is still 3.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

cshop0720 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:41 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:11 pm
cshop0720 wrote:

I set forth sttribute to extra armor and changed number of attribute to 3.
After that I changed skill mod but still have 4 attributes.
Seems if there are two or more of primary attributes, number of attributes increase automatically.
But not for legend gears, I added 3 primary attributes to legendary but attributes size is still 3.
Ok, sorry we couldn't fix it. It didn't be too hard to find a suitable replacement with that table

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

This is my last post. I am no longer hacking games.. anyone that is up to it is welcome to pick up this table. It was a fun ride. Have a good one everyone

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:00 am
This is my last post. I am no longer hacking games.. anyone that is up to it is welcome to pick up this table. It was a fun ride. Have a good one everyone
Sorry to hear about whatever it is that would make you leave the community you will always be remembered by those that you saved having to spend hundreds of dollars to the modding teams out there you helped control the situation for a little while and that was appreciated man that you stepped up and helped with the skill of your craft if you ever decide to come back we'll always be here but if not thank you for the help and memories man truly mean that thank you @YellowSub

Tongtong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tongtong »

Yellowsub wrote:
Why is that!!!!!! We need you!!!

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Tongtong wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:31 am
Yellowsub wrote:
I just lost a family member that was very close to me and it made me realise all the time I missed because I was to busy with all this stuff. I don't want to make the same mistake again with the family I have left. So im done hacking games in general, not just outriders, and im going to focus my time on my family

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:18 pm
Tongtong wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:31 am
Yellowsub wrote:
I just lost a family member that was very close to me and it made me realise all the time I missed because I was to busy with all this stuff. I don't want to make the same mistake again with the family I have left. So im done hacking games in general, not just outriders, and im going to focus my time on my family
Sorry for your loss, and thanks for all you’ve done to CT. You cant reverse the time loss with family with CT, so focus on family first. And when you think the time is right, we’ll be waiting. And thanks for what you’ve done.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

I can’t recall, but can i do a lego run on EOTS with 2 other players at the same time without crashing? And how can I increase the lego drop on the run?