Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Papi_Kenokie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by Papi_Kenokie »

When i try yo launch the game after putting the bypass dills in the game wont launch like i click play it loads for a second then it just says play again, i tried it with out the bypass and it works so idk why its doing that any suggestions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:47 pm
When i try yo launch the game after putting the bypass dills in the game wont launch like i click play it loads for a second then it just says play again, i tried it with out the bypass and it works so idk why its doing that any suggestions.
Are you using the Steam version?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Make sure its steam version, make sure you installed the bypass correctly and removed the server file. I guarantee you the bypass works fine as I was just on it making and testing this table yesterday including having others joining my game. All the information you need is either on the main post or posted throughout the forum. I promised we have answer any issue you could possibly have at this point

MrBuarc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrBuarc »

Hi, I was starting the table did everything right it worked once I tunr it off and try to do some more the next day. now when I try to activate the My Player toggle it says "Error While For AOB's INJECT_Player1 Error not all results found" is there any fic? i redownloaded table and cheat engine nothing worked

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

MrBuarc wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:26 am
Hi, I was starting the table did everything right it worked once I tunr it off and try to do some more the next day. now when I try to activate the My Player toggle it says "Error While For AOB's INJECT_Player1 Error not all results found" is there any fic? i redownloaded table and cheat engine nothing worked
Did you run the UE4 dumper first and did it have an X after it was completed?

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

wow, this table is amazing!

works great, i reinstalled the game just to try it out.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

execute wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:41 pm
wow, this table is amazing!

works great, i reinstalled the game just to try it out.
He has done ALOT on this table for us to enjoy. Definitely better than the paid trainers.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

MrBuarc wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:26 am
Give me a day or 2.. i fixed a bunch of code and am currently in the process or making it more stable. This is my first time making an auto updating table that is completely structure base rather than using hard coded offsets and the more i mess with it the more i see the issued of my first attempt. To get Player 3 working and to keep the table from breaking its the path i had to take but i will have this all fixed up in a day or 2. Honestly you will more that likely see an update tomorrow along with some new features like a complete Enemy section where you can have some fun screwing with the enemy stats and other things along with the stability fixes

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

UPDATE: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7.2 - As always can be downloaded on main post
Added Hook to Gengine so player only needs to load Dumper once unless there is an update or Player wants to get game IDs
Changed around pointers to make the game more stable
Added Enemy section so you can now edit the enemies in the game
Added Vote section so you can now force players votes to zone (Added quick scripts for P2 P3 and P2+P3
Added new World Tier section. Can now change WT without needing to go to game menu. Can also set WT above 15. (Enemys will be lvl 1 along with there drops)

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

UPDATE: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7.3
Turns out Enemies section was only populating Creatures.
Added Human Enemies Section to table as well
Thank you ☣ Giftiger Gott ☣ for pointing this out to me.

Papi_Kenokie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papi_Kenokie »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 pm
Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Make sure its steam version, make sure you installed the bypass correctly and removed the server file. I guarantee you the bypass works fine as I was just on it making and testing this table yesterday including having others joining my game. All the information you need is either on the main post or posted throughout the forum. I promised we have answer any issue you could possibly have at this point
this is what it does ive tried it multiple times now and i have no clue why its doing it.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:09 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Papi_Kenokie wrote:
this is what it does ive tried it multiple times now and i have no clue why its doing it.
Ok I made a step by step tutorial for you. As you can see it works fine. If you still cant get it working after watching the video them im not sure how else to help

Papi_Kenokie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papi_Kenokie »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 pm
Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Ok I made a step by step tutorial for you. As you can see it works fine. If you still cant get it working after watching the video them im not sure how else to help
thanks for trying to help, i tried it the exact way you did and its still doing that weird wont launch thing oh well lol.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:06 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 pm
Papi_Kenokie wrote:

thanks for trying to help, i tried it the exact way you did and its still doing that weird wont launch thing oh well lol.
Uninstall the game completely. Go to your stream folder after and delete the outriders directory. Reinstall, when you get a network access popup be sure to select yes. Try the bypass again and see if this fixes it. Others have said a reinstall fixed there issue

Thisone123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thisone123 »

I have Game Pass Version from Microsoft and i cant rename read-only EAC Files