Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sicurri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by sicurri »

BeatingChastard wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:42 am
How do i change my weapons firepower stat?
Although it doesn't appear to be related, the damage number attached to the item changes the firepower. Increase it by a thousand or a few hundred, unequip the weapon, then re-equip the weapon. Then do the gear upgrade window by speaking with the dude with glasses, and back out to save. Then leave the session, go back to lobby, and then go back in, and check the weapon you changed. The firepower will have increased, and if you need it larger, just guess how much you need to do it by, and do it. Just remember that most high caliber weapons max firepower is 99.4k, submachine guns, and pistols tend to be much lower. That's if you want to appear as legit as possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

sicurri wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:31 am
BeatingChastard wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:42 am
How do i change my weapons firepower stat?
Although it doesn't appear to be related, the damage number attached to the item changes the firepower. Increase it by a thousand or a few hundred, unequip the weapon, then re-equip the weapon. Then do the gear upgrade window by speaking with the dude with glasses, and back out to save. Then leave the session, go back to lobby, and then go back in, and check the weapon you changed. The firepower will have increased, and if you need it larger, just guess how much you need to do it by, and do it. Just remember that most high caliber weapons max firepower is 99.4k, submachine guns, and pistols tend to be much lower. That's if you want to appear as legit as possible.
Perfectly worded

BeatingChastard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BeatingChastard »

Don't know how hard it is to do, but a feature could be to change your character's name because my character is named mahfafoa. And frankly it needs to change lmao.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

BeatingChastard wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:06 pm
Don't know how hard it is to do, but a feature could be to change your character's name because my character is named mahfafoa. And frankly it needs to change lmao.
Not possible. Its saved server side in the save file and gets overwritten if changed

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Can you change a buddies mods? i tried and it kept closing my damn game with an error

Edit: what do you mean by 8 byte cause it's showing 8byte but when i change it i get an error... it's not finding the same mod values as when u do it for yourself

edit again: so i found that i can change from 8byte to 8byte like that dude was telling me, however, how do i find all the 8byte mod values?

BeatingChastard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BeatingChastard »

When getting the weapon ids or whatever ids, do they change or can i save it into a txt file for next time use

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

BeatingChastard wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:49 am
When getting the weapon ids or whatever ids, do they change or can i save it into a txt file for next time use
They change with every game restart so no you can't save to a text file and use next time. That's why there's a get I'd script to generate them for u

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

rustynail17 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:44 am
Can you change a buddies mods? i tried and it kept closing my damn game with an error

Edit: what do you mean by 8 byte cause it's showing 8byte but when i change it i get an error... it's not finding the same mod values as when u do it for yourself

edit again: so i found that i can change from 8byte to 8byte like that dude was telling me, however, how do i find all the 8byte mod values?
OK so there are a few things you can do here. Unfortunately the Get ID script for player 2 wont work. It will cause them to loose mods if you try.. thats why its only a My Player feature.. So if they already have the mod they want to change and you just want to move it to the locked slot you can do this
Mods section in Player 2
ID1 Copy value
ID2 Paste Value

At this point ID1 and ID2 are the same value..
Player 2 goes to zahidi and changes there unlocked slot to whatever mod they want..

If they dont have the Mod they want.. and based on your question im assuming this is more likely what your asking.. There is no real easy way to do this. The only way would be for you to be on the same class as the other player and go to My player section, MODS (Original Script), and copy your mod value to Player 2 mod value..

But doing this would mean that you need to have the mod on your weapon to copy over.. so what do you do if you dont have the mods unlocked yourself to copy over?

Well you would need to use the MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only) and change the Mod IDs on your weapon or armor to the one you want to unlock. Remember you must activate Unreal Engine in the dumper for the Get Mod IDs script to work.

Ok so you changed your mod to the mod you needed.. You now need to force a save and exit to the character select screen for the true values to update.. Now when you go back into your game you will have the item with the correct mod and all values have updated.. You can now copy that mod using the original script from My Player to Player 2.. There is no real easy way to do this unfortunately.

The best way to do this would be to unlock all your modes on all 4 classes first so u have them all ready.. Use the GET ID script in My Player.. Unlock each mod 1 by 1 by changing and breaking the items down.. Then when you have all mods unlocked you can then simply apply the mod they want to your item.. go to the original script.. and copy value from My player to Player 2.. I know this takes time, but its the best work around i have atm

reeko24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reeko24 »

Hi, need help, what should i change to make every enemy drop loot, or at least drop epic/legendary rarity loot everytime, try searching mention about this in this forum, but fearless search is not exactly good (always redirect to google), so any help appreciated, thx

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

reeko24 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:10 am
Hi, need help, what should i change to make every enemy drop loot, or at least drop epic/legendary rarity loot everytime, try searching mention about this in this forum, but fearless search is not exactly good (always redirect to google), so any help appreciated, thx
Just turn on the legendary drop script. It won't make every single enemy drop legendaries though. It's a massive luck increase so when enemies do drop loot there much more likely to drop legendaries. For example in eye of the storm you should get around 20 or so legos vrs 1 or 2

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Alright so I have been having an issue of joining friends ive recently met and then it tells me you have been kicked but they are not kicking me. It will do it after about 10 to 30secs over and over. They can play with me no issues though. anyone have an idea?

They are also pc gamers/steam

Kemosabe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kemosabe »

I just wanted to say thanks for this table, really helped me a lot. Amazing work!

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

rustynail17 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:41 pm
Alright so I have been having an issue of joining friends ive recently met and then it tells me you have been kicked but they are not kicking me. It will do it after about 10 to 30secs over and over. They can play with me no issues though. anyone have an idea?

They are also pc gamers/steam
Not sure. Since anyone do an anomaly hack on your character? I've seen that do those exact symptoms. My cheat table doesn't do that hack for that exact reason.

Are u trying to run the table while in someone else's game. You have to be the host to use this.

Unless your friend had a bad connection or pcf servers where messing up, I'm not sure what else to recommend

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Kemosabe wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 pm
I just wanted to say thanks for this table, really helped me a lot. Amazing work!
Np, glad your enjoying it

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

i did everything but i'm getting internet connection error :/ i deleted my program filex x86 eac too but still im getting internet connection error. when i put everything back i can play the game but when i change dll to dll.bak and copying bypass im getting that error.