Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

xkyoloparto wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:54 pm
scabretti wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:26 am
The 2 Dlls are not working anymore I've never had issue running them on game except this time
kindly check the files out maybe they need to update to work along V6 cheat table
yep, i'm having problems too
Are u guys getting the UE4-Maddness crash.. because that happening to a lot of people and not related to the table.. everything is working fine on my end

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Heres another copy of the bypass. but its the exact same one on the main page.. and also the same one im using right now.. Just incase something got corrupted though u can try it. I also attached the current table just incase
Attachments
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6-With Data Tables.CT
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6.CT
(3.86 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
EasyAntiCheatdlls.rar
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:17 pm
xkyoloparto wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:54 pm
scabretti wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:26 am
The 2 Dlls are not working anymore I've never had issue running them on game except this time
kindly check the files out maybe they need to update to work along V6 cheat table
yep, i'm having problems too
Are u guys getting the UE4-Maddness crash.. because that happening to a lot of people and not related to the table.. everything is working fine on my end
first time i launch i get the madness crash but after that its good unless i try to do too much at once

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:26 pm
lukeD85 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:43 am

Do not put a Red X on anything in this area
Look at your accolade lvl.. You can change them all.. but only have to change the ones you dont have unlocked
Just noticed this but......I attempted to edit the accolades and it broke. now my accolade page everytime i open it shows me going from lvl 24 - 30 an doesn't unlock anything in game. i've tried fixing it by attempting to revert them but setting everything as close as to what it was as i can sets my accolade level to 1 with no progression possible. Do be careful when attempting to unlock accolades people. (( Btw i never checked any of those boxes to freeze anything while doing it either))
when you set your accolade level back on the last where you normally set it to 30 set it to the level you was at, then set where it would be 32 to 1 level above and where it would be 31 to a lvl below
i worked for me where i had the progress bar again
Thank You, That seems to have fixed the problem at least for now. Much Appreciation!

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

lukeD85 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:30 am
GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:26 pm
lukeD85 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Just noticed this but......I attempted to edit the accolades and it broke. now my accolade page everytime i open it shows me going from lvl 24 - 30 an doesn't unlock anything in game. i've tried fixing it by attempting to revert them but setting everything as close as to what it was as i can sets my accolade level to 1 with no progression possible. Do be careful when attempting to unlock accolades people. (( Btw i never checked any of those boxes to freeze anything while doing it either))
when you set your accolade level back on the last where you normally set it to 30 set it to the level you was at, then set where it would be 32 to 1 level above and where it would be 31 to a lvl below
i worked for me where i had the progress bar again
Thank You, That seems to have fixed the problem at least for now. Much Appreciation!

Glad I could help bud.

I've been getting some UE4 crashes, sometimes after the start movie and others at the login screen. May have something to do with the patch though.

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:17 pm
scabretti wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:11 am
Shit I edited one of the pyromancer skill value then activated the (no skill cooldown) and I was able to clear one wave of enemies in given expedition
just with one skill button click. so every wave needs one click
So is it safe to assume you got the bypass working then
Yeah, BTW anyone who got the UN4 crash the best solution is
1- delete the two .dlls given in this thread
2- once more copy them from the zipped file
3- exit STEAM "this will give you notification [ OUTRIDERS IS SHUTTING DOWN] it will take sometime to shutdown but its vital to wait until it actually shutdown not by you going to windows tray and exit it

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:18 pm
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm
Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6
Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6-With Data Tables

Fixed the issue that My Player was giving abilities to other players. Had to find an entirely new address instead of comparing it out so it took time.
Removed the mod id section again. Somehow it got back in there and forgot to remove it.
I left the accolade unlocks in.. Just know if you try to use it.. It seems to work with some people and not others. If its not working for you im sorry, but its not something i can really walk u through. I will try and find a better way, but for now this is it

Enjoy the new release guys

Update posted on page 1 of this thread
Awesome, great work Yellowsub!!! Thank for this, much appreciated :)
np, sorry it took so long but like I said I had to find an entirely new playerbase for this fix to happen
Noticed that this now works perfectly, no more people in my group complaining of increased AP :)
However, if I am not a host, this sometimes doesn't work. Perhaps it's lag. Just minor issues though,
O/T : Noticed that recently Outriders have been crashing a lot. I get the "kicked from party" message when joining other games. I wasn't kicked but somehow just got disconnected.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

scabretti wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:48 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
scabretti wrote:
Shit I edited one of the pyromancer skill value then activated the (no skill cooldown) and I was able to clear one wave of enemies in given expedition
3- exit STEAM "this will give you notification [ OUTRIDERS IS SHUTTING DOWN] it will take sometime to shutdown but its vital to wait until it actually shutdown not by you going to windows tray and exit it
do this while in game?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:00 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 am

Awesome, great work Yellowsub!!! Thank for this, much appreciated :)
np, sorry it took so long but like I said I had to find an entirely new playerbase for this fix to happen
Noticed that this now works perfectly, no more people in my group complaining of increased AP :)
However, if I am not a host, this sometimes doesn't work. Perhaps it's lag. Just minor issues though,
O/T : Noticed that recently Outriders have been crashing a lot. I get the "kicked from party" message when joining other games. I wasn't kicked but somehow just got disconnected.
The Cheat Table wont work right if your not the host. If your not the host everything is being sent over to the host computer who is actually running the game. You cant edit the files your not running. So to use this table you need to either be hosting the game or playing single player

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

scabretti wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:48 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
scabretti wrote:
The UE4 Crash has nothing to do with the DLL files or the Cheat Table. Tons of people are getting the UE4 Crash that are on PC and most dont even use this table. This cash is so bad right now its whats holding back PCF's current patch from releasing because there still looking for a fix. If your game crash's and you still cant load the game because it says you have a game still running you need to
#1 Make sure you closed out the error msg.
#2 CNT+ALT+DELETE and look through your processes and make sure everything that says outriders is closed.
#3 Completely close steam

If your getting UE4 Crash everytime you load ive found this helps a ton
#1 make sure your using steam to load the game.
#2 Pick either DX-11 or 12.. Either one.
#3 when u get a UE4 Crash load the game and pick the other DX.. Whatever you didnt use before. For some reason alternating DX versions seems to keep you from cashing as much. I think the crash bugs out DX for some reason and alternating them gives DX time to reset.

If you get a hard crash where the game wont even close simply sign out of windows and back in.

Anyways i hope this helps you.. but in the process of working on this table ive crashed this game 1000s of times and and had 1000's of UE4 crashs and never once have i deleted my DLLs. As I said above, a lot of people on PC are having this same issue and dont use this table. Its an outriders issue, not a cheat issue and it will be here until they come up with a fix and patch it

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:56 pm
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:00 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

The Cheat Table wont work right if your not the host. If your not the host everything is being sent over to the host computer who is actually running the game. You cant edit the files your not running. So to use this table you need to either be hosting the game or playing single player
Ah, understood, many thanks for that :)

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

Do anyone know how to speed up legendary run on EOTS? I did the quick lego run step, but still have to wait till the obelisk goes down. I seen lego runs done, and not even a minute, its over. TY.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Mtek69 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:14 am
Do anyone know how to speed up legendary run on EOTS? I did the quick lego run step, but still have to wait till the obelisk goes down. I seen lego runs done, and not even a minute, its over. TY.
They've turned up game speed.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

How high can i turn up game speed without the game crashing?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Mtek69 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:34 am
How high can i turn up game speed without the game crashing?
Only one way to find out. Pick a number and roll with it. I've done EOTS in 35 seconds with 3 ppl.