Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aj4327
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by Aj4327 »

Hi all I’ve been away from outriders and I think we’ve now had two further updates since this tables last version. Does anyone know what seems to be safe (still usable) and what’s completely broke (if anything)
Thanks in advance :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Aj4327 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:27 am
Hi all I’ve been away from outriders and I think we’ve now had two further updates since this tables last version. Does anyone know what seems to be safe (still usable) and what’s completely broke (if anything)
Thanks in advance :)
Only thing that broke was the attribute IDs.. u can edit them manually or just dont change attribute IDs.. just dont use the attribute dropdown menus because the IDs are wrong

Aj4327
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aj4327 »

Awesome thanks! And it’s probably in related but has anyone else whose modified their data having problems staying connected to outriders since updates? It’s even more unplayable then ever for me. If I’m lucky to login I get disconnected from their servers before I can even fast travel anywhere in game. I’m unsure if this is perhaps the update reading the modified data causing disconnects or if it’s just simply their shoddy servers?l being broken even more so again?
Anyone else having more problematic server connections since update?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

it may just be the servers. sometimes if it crashes while in dx12 then swap to dx11 & vise versa

Coco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Coco »

Hiii!!

Thanks to all of you who have collaborated in one way or another.

Yesterday I was modifying my game on PS5, I came up with the idea of modifying the IDs of the weapons; this made the weapon blank (no image or attributes) even when equipped.

I started doing things around the house and when I realized... it had closed the game (before I could fix the disaster), now the PS5 game does not load me; it will surely detect the corrupted savedata.

Is there a way to recover or delete the savedata? Now I can't even start from 0, the game detects that I have a game saved in the cloud and closes.

Any ideas are welcome, thank you very much.

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

Coco wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:18 pm
Hiii!!

Yesterday I was modifying my game on PS5, I came up with the idea of modifying the IDs of the weapons; this made the weapon blank (no image or attributes) even when equipped.

I started doing things around the house and when I realized... it had closed the game (before I could fix the disaster), now the PS5 game does not load me; it will surely detect the corrupted savedata.

Is there a way to recover or delete the savedata? Now I can't even start from 0, the game detects that I have a game saved in the cloud and closes.

"Download the DEMO version of the game. When you run it you will get to character select.. all your characters will be locked because you cant play them in demo.. This is good because it doesnt load them and crash the game.. You can still delete the characters though. So find the character you broke. Delete it.. Delete the demo. Reopen outriders and your game will be fixed.. Of course you will have to remake that character" -- Yellowsub

dante345
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dante345 »

Coco wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:18 pm
Hiii!!

have you deleted the game and redownload it
and i have 2 Q

Q 1. can you load outrider game and do you get an error
Q 2. did you have crossplay on

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

List of stuff that broke after 1.14 update:

I am not updating this scrip anymore so please dont use these sections.
you will be editing values that are not correct and could do something to break your save.
I will leave the table up incase anyone else wants to take over work on the table.

Class Tree Section Broke
Custom Unlock Section Broke
Highlighted Weapon Edit Broke
Weapon Slot editor works fine so use that instead
Cooldown Section Showing Wrong Values
Duration Attributes Showing Wrong Values
Custom Attributes Set Showing Wrong Values
Keyword Attributes Set Showing Wrong Values
Player Movement Broke

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:26 pm

you will be editing values that are not correct and could do something to break your save.
I will leave the table up incase anyone else wants to take over work on the table.

Class Tree Section Broke
Player Movement Broke
Thanks for taking time to update.
Player Attributes not broken i take it?

Shame you are not working on this anymore...

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Class Tree Section Broke
Player Movement Broke

Player Attributes is fine.. Even though the cooldown section is broke the no skill cooldown script does still work.. so does the drop rate script and the equipment slot editor.. so yea.. u can still edit items and do lego runs np.. upping anom power and all that works fine.. just the above stuff thats broken.

I just didnt want anyone breaking there safe file changing broken values.. Its very rare that would happen in those sections.. but figured i would let u guys know anyways

sadb0y
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sadb0y »

Who will be the hero that will update the table?

Carloselflaco6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Carloselflaco6 »

Not Working with new update 1.14.00
Thanx.

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:26 pm
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Class Tree Section Broke
Player Movement Broke

Player Attributes is fine.. Even though the cooldown section is broke the no skill cooldown script does still work.. so does the drop rate script and the equipment slot editor.. so yea.. u can still edit items and do lego runs np.. upping anom power and all that works fine.. just the above stuff thats broken.

I just didnt want anyone breaking there safe file changing broken values.. Its very rare that would happen in those sections.. but figured i would let u guys know anyways
Awesome, thanks for this and appreciate your concerns.
I mainly only use Player Attributes to boost AP for some fun.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Could someone help me mod my save file? I'm on Xbox and my pc broke down 😭 would appreciate it :) (just edit some attack power on weapons and defense and if possible my anomaly power(even more op Pyro Sounds like fun lol)) my GT is XianingXen :3 (is it allowed to ask for this? If not I'm sorry)

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

XiNingXien wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:46 pm
Could someone help me mod my save file? I'm on Xbox and my pc broke down 😭 would appreciate it :) (just edit some attack power on weapons and defense and if possible my anomaly power(even more op Pyro Sounds like fun lol)) my GT is XianingXen :3 (is it allowed to ask for this? If not I'm sorry)
I think you get the wrong impression on how this table works.. We cant edit your save file as that is hosted server side. The table would allow you to edit weapons and armor and when u saved your game it would force the saved edits into your save file.. As for anomaly hack I did have this working, but removed it from the script do to how unstable it made your character. It would cause errors when joining others games and was just not something i was comfortable putting in the public release of the table so it never made it here.

I am no longer working on this table due to the abuse others have done with this script. IE: Paid lobbies and youtubers (looking at you recklessXRP) taking credit from the work ive put into this table. honestly I dont even have the game installed anymore.

You may get lucky and maybe a user here can private msg you and hook you up.. but im sorry to say it wont be from me. Im completely done with this game.