Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by Mtek69 »

I seen a YT vid, someone using an RPG. Tried changing weapons on a character and the weapon was blank, and had to delete before it corrupted my save game, happen before. Anyone know what changes used for weapons change and will still be stable?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

Is anyone able to get the *-1.14.00-V7.1.CT version to work with Steam? I don't seem to have any issues with the EAC bypass, but no matter what I toggle in the table, it seems like in-game either 1) nothing happens or 2) it instantly crashes.

KindlyWolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KindlyWolf »

im using the 1.14.00-V7.1.CT with no issues at all. but make sure your cheat engine is up to date

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Mtek69 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:40 pm
I seen a YT vid, someone using an RPG. Tried changing weapons on a character and the weapon was blank, and had to delete before it corrupted my save game, happen before. Anyone know what changes used for weapons change and will still be stable?
That's because there probably messing with game ids. You have the ability to do that in this table but if you stay away from changing IDs u should be ok. The other is attributes, they can be finicky unless u do it right. Changing things like lvl, dmg, rarity won't break anything.
Last edited by oldstuff on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

p1ratebutthex wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:23 am
Is anyone able to get the *-1.14.00-V7.1.CT version to work with Steam? I don't seem to have any issues with the EAC bypass, but no matter what I toggle in the table, it seems like in-game either 1) nothing happens or 2) it instantly crashes.
To make sure u did the eac bypass correctly when you try to attach cheat engine to outriders are u seeing the black outriders logo next to outriders process? If not u didn't do bypass correctly and could cause crashes.

If the bypass is working and your still having crashes then I have no ideas why it's crashing on your end. The tables working fine for everyone else and shouldn't crash anything

black7s3v3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by black7s3v3n »

Goodmorning. Question. I how do I change my mods or attributes? I finally figured out I had to wait a few seconds for the ID list to show. I just don't know how to use them to edit. -_-

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

black7s3v3n wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:01 am
Goodmorning. Question. I how do I change my mods or attributes? I finally figured out I had to wait a few seconds for the ID list to show. I just don't know how to use them to edit. -_-
So for mods u can copy the mod ID from slot to slot. .. ie if slot 2 is your locked slot and u want something else in slot 2. Put the mod u want on in slot 1 then copy the ID from slot 1 to slot 2 so both ids are now there same . It will not show in game yet.. go to zahidi and change slot 1 to whatever u want now and u will see both mods update.

For attributes once u have the ids Just go to attributes section on that weapon. Looks for IDs. Change the attribute ID to something u want. Note not all ids work so be careful. Now to force a safe go to zahidi and swap a mod on that item. Usualy u will need to log out to lobby and back into game to see attribute change.

U can also try deleting a weapons or armor to force a save instead of going to zahidi. Or unequip and reequip can also work to show u the changes but u will still need to do something to force save, log out to lobby and back in to make it perm

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

KindlyWolf wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:48 am
im using the 1.14.00-V7.1.CT with no issues at all. but make sure your cheat engine is up to date
Okay. That's 7.3, right?

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:01 am
p1ratebutthex wrote:
To make sure u did the eac bypass correctly when you try to attach cheat engine to outriders are u seeing the black outriders logo next to outriders process? If not u didn't do bypass correctly and could cause crashes.

If the bypass is working and your still having crashes then I have no ideas why it's crashing on your end. The tables working fine for everyone else and shouldn't crash anything
Yup! In the Cheat Engine process list I see the small black Outriders logo. I renamed all three EAC *.DLLs and dropped in the two from the archive in the original post.

Maybe I'm using it wrong. If it's working for everyone else I assume it's user error ;)

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

p1ratebutthex wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:32 am
Yellowsub wrote:
p1ratebutthex wrote:

Yup! In the Cheat Engine process list I see the small black Outriders logo. I renamed all three EAC *.DLLs and dropped in the two from the archive in the original post.

Maybe I'm using it wrong. If it's working for everyone else I assume it's user error ;)
Make sure your hosting the game. Its p2p do you need to be hosting for the files to be on your pc to edit. Don't start cheat table till in the game. Other then that I really don't know. Unless your pc is so borderline running the game that u have no memory left to allocate. Or anti virus is messing with cheat engine. Sorry I don't have more advise for u

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

p1ratebutthex wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:31 am
KindlyWolf wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:48 am
Okay. That's 7.3, right?
Yes. 7.3 and 7.2 have both been tested extensively and will work fine

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:54 am
p1ratebutthex wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Make sure your hosting the game. Its p2p do you need to be hosting for the files to be on your pc to edit. Don't start cheat table till in the game. Other then that I really don't know. Unless your pc is so borderline running the game that u have no memory left to allocate. Or anti virus is messing with cheat engine. Sorry I don't have more advise for u
Okay, it does seems like most of the things I've tried are working. Looks like the only one I've tried that definitely always crashes is the "Unlimited Scrap Buy/Sell Anything to..." script (I probably got the name slightly wrong). Other than that though, it's all good! :D

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

p1ratebutthex wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:35 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:54 am
p1ratebutthex wrote:

Okay, it does seems like most of the things I've tried are working. Looks like the only one I've tried that definitely always crashes is the "Unlimited Scrap Buy/Sell Anything to..." script (I probably got the name slightly wrong). Other than that though, it's all good! :D
Honestly I forgot I even had that script in there. I'll take a look at it. There's a good chance it's still broke since I forgot to check that one. You can use the currency section and just change it yourself though

Im glad u got the table working for yourself though and thanks for the update

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.14.00-V7.2

Small Update:
Fixed Buy Currency Script.

Can download in the main post

CasuallyFlacid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CasuallyFlacid »

Can I use this with the Windows store version? After a couple hours of looking into bypassing the EAC on the windows store version with no luck, I've seen some people say that you don't even need to bypass EAC there? I'm confused as hell and still very new to this stuff. Any help and info would be greatly appreciated!