Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by Vodziak »

Thanks a lot. I was very worried that no one would move this table ... but the surprise happened. Time for fun :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Necronious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necronious »

Fantastic script. Worked all day for me yesterday but today I can't launch the game with the hacked files. Had to revert back to the original files to launch the game.

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

Ok a few tests and I have a question.
Why are the values next to the options "blinking"?
Something is not working completely or am I doing wrong?
Only when I started the table for the first time, I managed to change the mods and attributes on the item, now when I try, all values are question marks and sometimes numbers "blink".
Please help.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Necronious wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:00 pm
Fantastic script. Worked all day for me yesterday but today I can't launch the game with the hacked files. Had to revert back to the original files to launch the game.
You had to change your dlls back to the backups? I have no idea why that would happen.. myself and all my modders for that matter are doing just fine. I would put the files back in from the zip and remove the EACserver dll and see if it works again because nothing has changed.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Vodziak wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:50 pm
Only when I started the table for the first time, I managed to change the mods and attributes on the item, now when I try, all values are question marks and sometimes numbers "blink".
Please help.
What section are you in? Use MyPlayer if your wanting to edit your own stuff

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:52 pm
Vodziak wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:50 pm
Please help.
What section are you in? Use MyPlayer if your wanting to edit your own stuff
You need to make sure your attached to the Outriders process.. If your wanted to edit your player make sure your in the My Player section. If your click on Player2 you wont be able to see anything because there is no Player2 in the game. Thats only if u have a friend in. Also note that if you have a 3rd player in it will bug out the Player2 section and the address's will flip flop due to shared opcodes.. So dont try and edit a second player with more than 1 person in.

If its still not working for you.. Idk.. maybe try and redownload the script. Maybe you changed something you shouldn't of. I just redownloaded it just to test and everything is working fine.

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

It was in this section that I tried to play around. Only the first time was everything clear. Now, as I wrote, the values are invisible (signs ?) and often "blink" with some nubers. It looks as if it is not fully reading them.

ZeroZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroZ »

Hi all, A quick question, Did anyone managed to boost anomaly to one hit kill with skills, and keep the anomaly up after you go to the lobby? Best I can find is Increase anomaly on gear up to 24k per piece...

BTW, The table is working just fine for me too

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Vodziak wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:00 pm
It was in this section that I tried to play around. Only the first time was everything clear. Now, as I wrote, the values are invisible (signs ?) and often "blink" with some nubers. It looks as if it is not fully reading them.
As i said try and redownload the table and see if it works.. i have no idea what you did.. its working fine for everyone else

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

ZeroZ wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:03 pm
Hi all, A quick question, Did anyone managed to boost anomaly to one hit kill with skills, and keep the anomaly up after you go to the lobby? Best I can find is Increase anomaly on gear up to 24k per piece...

BTW, The table is working just fine for me too
u can change ability power for use while the script is running.. but once your leave the game it will revert. I have not found a way to make that stick yet

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

I tried to look more closely at the table behavior.
I wrote it wrong, my mistake.
It is the addresses that "flash" displaying different values.
I have the impression that the "dumper" stops working from time to time and cannot reload, which makes the addres go crazy.

Example: I start the game, fire up the CT, the dumper is loading, check the options everything is ok, select a few (e.g. armor and crit chance) - everything works, I go through the mission, I go back to the camp I want to play with something in CT - the dumper is loading again and all addresses not used by me before,go crazy.

dm24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dm24 »

Hi again. So I ended up buying Outriders on steam aswell and it worked like a charm. That being said Epic Games version does not work. So you may want to add that just incase some people play it through Epic Games,. The table is fantastic and it's good to see it back in the community and free for people to use, not being extremely overpriced and hidden away! (Which also made so many scammers take advantage aswell)

Anyway I am going to figure out if I can find anything new to mod on the table now also, specifically anomaly power to stick (fingers crossed we can work out that soon) and also hoping to find a way to add all those extra attributes to armor without having to do it one at a time.
Yellow you deserve tonnes of praise for doing this!

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:07 pm
I tried to look more closely at the table behavior.
I wrote it wrong, my mistake.
It is the addresses that "flash" displaying different values.
I have the impression that the "dumper" stops working from time to time and cannot reload, which makes the addres go crazy.

Example: I start the game, fire up the CT, the dumper is loading, check the options everything is ok, select a few (e.g. armor and crit chance) - everything works, I go through the mission, I go back to the camp I want to play with something in CT - the dumper is loading again and all addresses not used by me before,go crazy.
It sounds like your in the affects everyone catagory.
There are 3 sections..
Affects Everyone
My Player
Player 2

You need to make sure your in the My Player section whenever you have someone in your game.. If you have another person in and you are in the affects everyone section all the address with jump between u and the other players.. This is great for say locking Anomaly Power, Luck lvls, Lego drops.. exc.. Sucks for editing armor, weapons, levels because you dont want those numbers to change between everyone in the party.

If your going to edit your own stuff with another player in your need to be in the My Player Section.
If you want to edit a second player you need to be in the Player 2 section
If you want the address's to flip flop so it changes everyones values for the entire party that the Effect Everyone section.

It sounds to me like your in the wrong section while u have others in your party.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

dm24 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:29 pm
Hi again. So I ended up buying Outriders on steam aswell and it worked like a charm. That being said Epic Games version does not work. So you may want to add that just incase some people play it through Epic Games,. The table is fantastic and it's good to see it back in the community and free for people to use, not being extremely overpriced and hidden away! (Which also made so many scammers take advantage aswell)

Anyway I am going to figure out if I can find anything new to mod on the table now also, specifically anomaly power to stick (fingers crossed we can work out that soon) and also hoping to find a way to add all those extra attributes to armor without having to do it one at a time.
Yellow you deserve tonnes of praise for doing this!
Thats awesome. Will be nice to have someone helping me work on this. If you happen to find anything send it my way please and i will add it to the table as well as give u credit for the find.

I am going to be adding Max CT level soon.. although ive only figured out how to lock it in on Player 1.. Still will help as the player can carry others though the tiers.

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

I play solo. All i do is in MyPlayer section and thats result.