Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:54 pm
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5.1

Added Ammo Pointers
Added Current Weapon Stats (My Player Only, Values Will Not Change On P2).. Can change stuff like weapon spread, recoil, and much more.
This will be the last update to outriders for a while.. Not sure what else to hack until and update comes out
You def deserve a break for a bit. You been putting in some great work here lately. Time to test this new table out now.

I'd assume the inv editor table is still the same?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:57 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:54 pm
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5.1

Added Ammo Pointers
Added Current Weapon Stats (My Player Only, Values Will Not Change On P2).. Can change stuff like weapon spread, recoil, and much more.
This will be the last update to outriders for a while.. Not sure what else to hack until and update comes out
You def deserve a break for a bit. You been putting in some great work here lately. Time to test this new table out now.

I'd assume the inv editor table is still the same?
yes

Kearz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kearz »

Works on MS version ?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Kearz wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:35 am
Works on MS version ?
Steam 100%

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Kearz wrote:
Works on MS version ?
This had been discussed more than once and there is a guide that might or might not work. Idk, I don't own gamepass. Read through the past comment.. I'm not going to keep answering questions that have already been answered anymore

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:47 am
Kearz wrote:
Works on MS version ?
This had been discussed more than once and there is a guide that might or might not work. Idk, I don't own gamepass. Read through the past comment.. I'm not going to keep answering questions that have already been answered anymore
it says on the 1st post. idk why ppl can't look.

lukizade15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lukizade15 »

is there a video on how to get this working?

also ive tried to find a way to get this working on the gamepass version but cant seem to do it any help?

thanks

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

lukizade15 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:31 am
is there a video on how to get this working?

also ive tried to find a way to get this working on the gamepass version but cant seem to do it any help?

thanks
there's not a video, but it is explained multiple times throughout the thread on how to bypass EAC for it to work

thered4123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thered4123 »

Anyone else getting kicked from multiplayer when using the EAC bypass. Tested with both bypass versions and both get me kicked after a few seconds. Works fine when i restore the original dll's.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

thered4123 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:35 pm
Anyone else getting kicked from multiplayer when using the EAC bypass. Tested with both bypass versions and both get me kicked after a few seconds. Works fine when i restore the original dll's.
For the original bypass u probably didnt rename the server dll.. that breaks multiplayer

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

thered4123 wrote:
I was on about all day yesterday, no problem.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

thered4123 wrote:
gotta follow the instructions exact how to use it It works for everyone that does the steps to placing it properly ;)

thered4123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thered4123 »

With the first bypass i just put all the original dll's in to a separate folder before pasting the bypass. With the alternative i did as instructed, changed the names to *.dll.bak. and added the 3 bypass files so i had 6 files in the same folder.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

thered4123 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:54 am
With the first bypass i just put all the original dll's in to a separate folder before pasting the bypass. With the alternative i did as instructed, changed the names to *.dll.bak. and added the 3 bypass files so i had 6 files in the same folder.
I have not used the alternative bypass since the original has always worked fine for me. So I'll be discussing the original only for this

EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe 800kb
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll 5kb
EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll 3kb

These are the only files you should have in your eac folder.
Everything else should be moved to a backup folder or renamed to .bak since your having issues I would just move everything else to a backup folder to make sure there gone.

Please note the file sizes.. make sure the 2 .dll files are 5k and 3k. Nothing else other then these 3 files and the folders should be in here.

If you have verified this is your setup and multiple still is not working here are u few things to check

#1 you must be on the stream version. If another version it most likely will not work

#2 when downloading the bypass make sure your antivirus isn't corrupting the download dll files. Some antivirus programs don't like edited dll files.

#3 as a last resort uninstall outriders. Go to your outriders folder and make sure you delete the outriders folder to get rid of anything left over. Reinstall outriders and try the bypass again.

If you have done all this and still cannot connect multiplayer I really don't know what to tell u. It is working for everyone else so it's something on your end stopping it from working.

I hope this helps. Let me know if u get it working. Good luck

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Also rename the eac_server64 to .bak