Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gakkajj
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by Gakkajj »

Quick question, is it possible just to make an increased loot drop command?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Gakkajj wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:21 pm
Quick question, is it possible just to make an increased loot drop command?
Im not sure what u mean. There is a legendary drop script in there already that gives you more legendaries

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

It's under 'My Player' and ' Effects Everyone'. Believe there's also one under 'Player 2'. I always X My Player or if I have someone else then I just use Everyone

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:39 am
Im done answering a bunch of is it possible questions.. If its not in the script then its not possible yet.. stop asking.. If i find something i will add it
Sorry, I missed that, I already did your "swap ID" instructions. Thank you.

One more question: would "Stun Immunity" be a possible thing? To not be stunned/knockdown?

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:39 am
Im done answering a bunch of is it possible questions.. If its not in the script then its not possible yet.. stop asking.. If i find something i will add it
Sorry, I missed that, I already did your "swap ID" instructions. Thank you.

One more question: would "Stun Immunity" be a possible thing? To not be stunned/knockdown?
if you play it with basically god mode on...why would you need stun immunity?

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

are all these tables the same? im so confused on whats what?

or do they all do different things... im wanting to be able to mod gear/weps for me and others and then legendary loot drops thats about all i need

i know how cheat engine works just confused on why the table list is so huge and i opened the tables is there an explanation on how they work? what to do and what not to do?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Just noticed Challenge Tier on Player 2 was gone.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

rustynail17 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:37 pm

or do they all do different things... im wanting to be able to mod gear/weps for me and others and then legendary loot drops thats about all i need

i know how cheat engine works just confused on why the table list is so huge and i opened the tables is there an explanation on how they work? what to do and what not to do?
all the tables are pretty much the same, just been updated. its pretty self explanatory though.

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:26 pm
rustynail17 wrote:

all the tables are pretty much the same, just been updated. its pretty self explanatory though.
thank you, ill figure it out!

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

if you need any help, just ask. someone will help ya

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

rustynail17 wrote:

Just download the highest version new horizon table. The very top one. Anything before new horizon wont work because the games been updated but there left in for reference if needed.
Be sure to download the eac bypass because you will need it to make the table work. All directions for the bypass are on the main post. Fyi, stuff is constantly being added to the table so for example the last update had the stash editor added. Before that was the backpack editor.. each update comes with update notes in the main post. So no there not all the same

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:15 pm
Just noticed Challenge Tier on Player 2 was gone.
Not its was never removed. Challenge tier for p2 was never there. Because the host is the one that determines the level of the challenge tier the values for player 2 are not there. Or atleast have yet to be found. Remember the game it's p2p and it only sends player 1 the information that is necessary if not the game would be crazy laggy and slow if everything was sent. So because of that player 1 gets some hacks that are just not possible on p2. Not because I don't want to add them but because p2 values are just not present in p1 lobby.

As it stands even the p1 ct unlock is only temporary. I've yet to find a way to permanently unlock it. Trust me I've spent many hours trying as its something I would love to permanently unlock.

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:46 pm
rustynail17 wrote:

Just download the highest version new horizon table. The very top one. Anything before new horizon wont work because the games been updated but there left in for reference if needed.
Be sure to download the eac bypass because you will need it to make the table work. All directions for the bypass are on the main post. Fyi, stuff is constantly being added to the table so for example the last update had the stash editor added. Before that was the backpack editor.. each update comes with update notes in the main post. So no there not all the same
i have a eac bypass already, do i have to have this 1?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

rustynail17 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:01 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
rustynail17 wrote:

The table will not work if the bypass is not installed first and correctly. Everyone seems to forget to remove or rename the server file so please don't miss that or it won't work.

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:07 pm
rustynail17 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:01 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

The table will not work if the bypass is not installed first and correctly. Everyone seems to forget to remove or rename the server file so please don't miss that or it won't work.
well that doesn't tell me haha, i have been modding weps from Cheat engine and can still play with others so my eac files must be good? or do i HAVE to have this one?

gotta place i can send u images?

edit: re did it with these now it shows
eac_server64.BAK
EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe 800kb
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll 5kb
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK 780kb
EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll 3kb
EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll.BAK 666kb