Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by STN »

STEAM VERSION ONLY!
Please use CE 7.4 to run this table

I fixed the cheat table made by Idlehands. All credit goes to him as the original author of the script.
UE4 Dumper (Made by Cake-san) to allow the use of the Get ______ IDs scripts.
EAC Bypass (Made by SunBeam)

So I think that's everyone i need to credit for the trainer.

-------------------------------------------------------HOW TO---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EAC BYPASS HOW TO:
Spoiler
Here are the steps do get this working with multiplayer
Go to Program Files (86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Outriders\EasyAntiCheat\
Rename EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x86.bak
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.bak
EasyAntiCheatserver64.dll to EasyAntiCheatserver64.bak
If you dont care about multiplayer and want single player only u can leave the EasyAntiCheatserver64.dll alone. Renaming this only allows multiplayer to work with bypass running.
(EasyAntiCheatserver64.dll <---Name might be off.. I forget the exact file name. Its the only Server dll in the folder. )
Or Make a backup folder and drop all 3 in there.
Now drop the 2 EAC .dlls into the EasyAntiCheat folder the original DLLs where in.

Ok, your bypass should be done.. There is no need to rename files to play with friends now.. Removing the server dll file is what was keeping you from using multiplayer before. Simply renaming it or removing it fixes that issue.

Since it seems some of you are still having trouble i made a video. If you still can't figure it out after watching the video im not sure how else to help you

ALTERNATIVE EAC BYPASS SUBMITTED BY JSTATIKK HOW TO :
Spoiler
First Off The Password For The Rar Is: Fearless

For those that can't get Yellowsub's bypass working this one is fairly simple as well just another option for y'all. Instructions: add .bak to the end of each of the 3 original dll files in the easy anti cheat folder of the game itself, then copy and paste these 3 (by pass) one by one into the exact folder so when you are done you shall have 3 original dlls that you put .bak at the end of and then these 3 copied and pasted into the same folder ( DO NOT "MOVE" THEM INTO FOLDER COPY AND PASTE THEM ONLY) so you will have 6 dlls now in the easy anti cheat folder if you done this correctly can't get much more descriptive then that enjoy happy cheating y'all.

I BROKE MY SAVE AND CANT GET INTO THE GAME! WHAT DO I DO:
Spoiler
Download the demo version of Outriders through steam
The demo version wont load your broken character and will be locked out on loading screen
Lucky for us you can still delete your locked characters.
Delete the character your screwed up (Yes you will have to delete the character)
Delete the demo version of the game
Reload Outriders and your game should be fixed
15 ATTRIBUTE HOW TO.
Spoiler
15 Attribute How To Guide.

THE FIRST ITEM DONE MUST BE AND ARMOR PIECE! EDITING WEAPONS THIS WAY WILL NOT WORK!
THE END OF THE GUIDE WILL EXPLAIN HOW WE GET ATTRIBUTES TO WEAPONS!

Be sure to follow the instructions exactly as i have them posted here or it will not work

OK to start off let go to the piece of armor you want to add attributes to
To make it easy to follow this guide I will start by changing Attributes 1-3

Please note.. You do not need to change the Attribute Name in any steps. They will update after relog. You can change if you want, It wont hurt anything, but its more steps for you. The only sections we will be changing are the ID directly under the attribute name.. and the Number of Attributes found above the name

Under Attribute 1 we change ID to Anomaly Power
Under Attribute 2 we change ID to Status Power
Under Attribute 3 we change ID to Cooldown Reduction

The 3 steps above can be skipped if you don't want to do this.. but i find it easier to follow the list of 15 attributes if done in order. If not just make sure you don't put the same ID in twice.

OK now we move to Attribute 4
In ID it should say extra armor
Change ID to Armor Piercing
Now go up in the script and change Number of Attributes to 4

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Go to your game and unequip and equip the piece of armor you are editing.
You will see you have an 4th attributed called Extra Armor. Don't worry.. After Relog the names will update. It says this because we didn't update the name. This will not hurt anything. Ok, from here on out I will not be explaining everything.. Just follow along.

Now your armor or weapon should be equipped and we go to attribute 5. Since we unequipped and equipped the item we should now see Extra Armor In attribute 5 Section:
Change ID to Resistance Piercing
Change Number of Attributes to 5
Unequip and Equip item you are editing

In attribute 6 Section:
Change ID to Bonus Firepower
Change Number of Attributes to 6

In attribute 7 Section:
Change ID to Crit Damage
Change Number of Attributes to 7

In attribute 8 Section:
Change ID to Close Range Damage
Change Number of Attributes to 8

In attribute 9 Section:
Change ID to Long Range Damage
Change Number of Attributes to 9

In attribute 10 Section:
Change ID to Weapon Life Leech
Change Number of Attributes to 10

In attribute 11 Section:
Change ID to Skill Life Leech
Change Number of Attributes to 11

In attribute 12 Section:
Change ID to Max Health
Change Number of Attributes to 12

In attribute 13 Section:
Change ID to Max Health%
Change Number of Attributes to 13

In attribute 14 Section:
Change ID to Healing Received
Change Number of Attributes to 14

In attribute 15 Section:
Change ID to Multicast Bonus
Change Number of Attributes to 15

Now you should have 3 attributes with names and 12 attributes that all say extra armor.
Go back into your inventory and delete an item! Be sure to so this.. It can be any item, but we need to do this to save the one your working on.
Now return to lobby. THIS WILL CRASH YOUR GAME! This is normal so don't get scared.

If you did everything correctly.. when you rejoin your game you will have all 15 attributes with all names updated and fixed.

------- MAX ATTRIBUTES STATS-------

OK, now lets get those stats up!

Go to attributes 1 in the item with the 15 attributes you just did
Change these to stats to a high number like 100 or 200 or whatever u want.. anything over i think its 27 wont make a difference.. this just guarantees you hit the cap and wont hurt to have a higher number.. Don't set above 999
Crafted Stages Change Value to 100
Improve Stage Change Value to 100

Do this for attributes 2 - 15 as well.

Now lets force a save.. Head over to Zahidi and change out a mod to force the same on this item. Be sure to exit zahidi for the save to happen. You can now change your mod back to whatever you want it. Now all your attributes are maxed at there caps.

OK lets lock everything in and do 1 more relog.. Exit to lobby.. Then reenter your game.

------15 Attributes On Everything Else------

Now that we have 1 Piece of armor done it super fast to add attributes to all other items and even weapons!

Go back to the script. And go to the ORIGINAL item you already did with the 15 attributes.
Go to Attributes section.
The very first option inside there is ADDRESS.. Copy the value in ADDRESS! The Value is the long 16 digit number on the far right of address!
OK now go to another armor piece you DON'T have 15 attributes on
Go to Attributes
Now in ADDRESS we paste that Value we Copied earlier!
Now Change Number Of Attributes To 15
You MUST paste address before changing number of attributes or you will crash the game!

Do this step to all Armor and Weapon Pieces!
Now delete and item to force save your changes.

Return to lobby and you will get a crash. This is ok. When you log back into your game you will have 15 attributes with max shards on every piece of Armor/Weapon you did.

-------- 15 Attributes Player 2 --------

To Do Player 2 Simply copy the address of the value of one of the piece of armor from YOUR set in My Player And Paste it to the Address In Player 2 Value that you want to give them the 15 attributes on.. Change the number of attributes to 15. This is the exact same way u did above but we are coping from My Player Section to Player 2 Section.

Do this for all pieces you want dont.. Once done have Player 2 Delete an item to force the save!
When they leave this will crash your game. Player 2 will not crash when returning to lobby.. and they will have 15 attributes with max shards. But you will crash.. Reload your game and your done

Hope this helps everyone.. If your confused.. read it again.. If you still don't understand let me know and ill try and change the instructions to make it more detailed
-------------------------------------------------------UPDATES---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7.3
Spoiler
Turns out Enemies section was only populating Creatures.
Added Human Enemies Section to table as well
Thank you ☣ Giftiger Gott ☣ for pointing this out to me.
UPDATE: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7.2
Spoiler
Added Hook to Gengine so player only needs to load Dumper once unless there is an update or Player wants to get game IDs
Changed around pointers to make the game more stable
Added Enemy section so you can now edit the enemies in the game
Added Vote section so you can now force players votes to zone (Added quick scripts for P2 P3 and P2+P3
Added new World Tier section. Can now change WT without needing to go to game menu. Can also set WT above 15. (Enemys will be lvl 1 along with there drops)
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7
Spoiler
Rewrote entire table again to populate off Gengine. When this means is that unless they decide to do a complete update of the game engine the pointers wont break. Scripts like the no cooldown and lego drop script may still need an update after a patch but the thousands of pointers will still work. All you need to do is rerun the dumper to repopulate new pointers

Finally! We have P2 and P3 Separated! You now have 4 sections. Affects Everyone, My Player, P2 and P3.. P2 and P3 no longer interfere with each other so you can now mod both P2 and P3 at once.

Do to the way players are populated. I would recommend Un Xing P2 and P3 before inviting a new player. Wait till there fully loaded in then recheck.
Rar file includes EAC Bypass and Stash/Backpack Editor
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V6
Backpack/Stash editor and eac bypass included in download
Spoiler
-Rewrote the entire table to get all pointer from the UE4 Dumper by Cake-san. What this means is that since the pointers are loaded from the UE4 engine itself, if the table breaks you can reload the dumper to grab updated pointers.
Please note that if the hooks break.. IE Outriders wont X.. Then i will need to do an update to fix it. But this is fast compared to fixing thousands of pointes. So i will be able to get the table up and running again very quickly.

Added: New Section - Teleporter. You can now:
-Save your own locations to be used later.
-Teleport P1, P2 or both P1 and P2 to your targeted location (Where ever you are pointing)
-Outriders Camp teleport locations to quickly get out of the camp or teleport back it
-Expedition teleports to port you further into the expedition and save your time. Some even strait to the end boss. Not that I am stuck to porting to the last trigger location or mobs wont spawn. There is, I think, 3 expeditions I couldn't find any trigger spots so they will need to be done the old fashioned way.

Added to Player Movement :
Player Location X,Y,Z Coords
Control Rotation Pitch, Yaw, Roll
Camera Impact Location X,Y,Z
Relative Scale 3D X,Y,Z - This is really fun. You can shrink or enlarge your character or other players. Value is default 1.. Set to lower to shrink higher to enlarge. Example .5 will shrink you by half, 2 will enlarge your you by double. If you only do want to make yourself Paper Mario only change only 1 Coord to .1 and watch you character turn 2D

Added to Current Weapon:
Found a ton more pointers for this section. To many to list. Some may not do anything.. You can experiment and see if you can find something cool.

Added: Compact Mode

Added: information and special thanks section

This has been a ton of work. Literally had to rewrite every single pointer in the table as well and adding all the structures to the UE4 Engine. I hope you enjoy the new table.
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5.1
Spoiler
Added Ammo Pointers
Added Current Weapon Stats (My Player Only, Values Will Not Change On P2).. Can change stuff like weapon spread, recoil, and much more.
This will be the last update to outriders for a while.. Not sure what else to hack until and update comes out
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5
Spoiler
Ok guys.. So this is a pretty big update.. I have added the new Stash Item Editor to this script. You can now edit any item in the stash! Please note that the user will need to pull the item out of the stash for the changes to save.

Due to the extreme size of the table I have split the table up into 2 cheat tables. You now have the original outriders table that also includes the original equipment editor.

In table 2 called Inventory editor you have the original equipment editor, Backpack editor and Stash editor

I made sure to get new AOBs for everything in the Inventory Editor table. What this means is that both tables can be ran at the same time! Simply attach both Cheat Tables to Outriders and they will both work together. You can even run both dumpers if u need to grab IDs from each table.

Please note that the Inventory editor is very big so running it will take time to load and will slow things down quite a bit.. But this gives you the option to not run the inventory editor unless you need it to edit the backpack and stash. Remember that the original equipment editor is still in the original script so there is no reason to run the Inventory editor unless you need to edit the backpack and stash.

Enjoy the new tables!

Previous Versions Removed

Please make sure your using CE7.4 or higher if you have any issues
Password for Rar file is: fearlessrevolution

UPDATE 10 February 2022:

This game uses EasyAntiCheat protection, in order to launch this game without EAC, please follow these instructions:

1. Copy "EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe" to game directory.
2. Start game.

New Options:

- Infinite Health
- Infinite Armor
- Easy Kills
- Current Health
- Max Health
- Armor
- XP
- Level
- Unlimited Ammo
- No Reload

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EAC_OUTRIDERS.rar
(88.1 KiB) Downloaded 3386 times
OUTRIDERS1fr-Win64-Shipping_v1.04.0.0.CT
(5.24 KiB) Downloaded 2250 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7.rar
Added P3! Password: fearlessrevolution
(368.8 KiB) Downloaded 3352 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V6.rar
Password: fearlessrevolution
(358.88 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5.1.rar
Added Ammo and Current Weapon Stats Pointers
(359.83 KiB) Downloaded 2750 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5.rar
Stash Editor Added.. Table Split Into 2 Tables
(358.22 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V4.rar
New Backpack Item Editor
(202.36 KiB) Downloaded 647 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3.5.CT
Fixed Mods and Added Apocalypse Items to P2
(2.66 MiB) Downloaded 584 times
ALTERNATIVE EAC BYPASS SUBMITTED BY JSTATIKK.rar
ALTERNATIVE EAC BYPASS SUBMITTED BY JSTATIKK
Password: Fearless
(476.83 KiB) Downloaded 964 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3.CT
Added Features
(2.64 MiB) Downloaded 506 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V2.CT
Fixed An Issue With Currency
(2.66 MiB) Downloaded 532 times
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V1.CT
Fixed Everything for New Horizon Patch
(2.66 MiB) Downloaded 436 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.14.00-V7.2.CT
Fixed Buy Currency Script
(2.78 MiB) Downloaded 587 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.14.00-V7.1.CT
Removed Unneeded Memory Allocation and more
(2.78 MiB) Downloaded 296 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.14.00-V7.CT
Check Post For List Of Fixes
(2.78 MiB) Downloaded 264 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6-With Data Tables.CT
My Player Multiplayer Fix
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 863 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6.CT
My Player Multiplayer Fix
(3.86 MiB) Downloaded 303 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V5-With Data Tables.CT
Accolades/Emotes - Fixed Attribute IDs
(4.89 MiB) Downloaded 360 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V5.CT
Accolades/Emotes - Fixed Attribute IDs
(4.86 MiB) Downloaded 212 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V4-With Data Tables.CT
Added Customizations Unlocks and more
(4.77 MiB) Downloaded 289 times
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V4.CT
Added Customizations Unlocks and more
(4.74 MiB) Downloaded 312 times
EasyAntiCheatdlls.rar
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 2419 times
Last edited by STN on Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:59 am, edited 47 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by STN »

Good job sharing this table!

Normally, i wouldn't approve of this but how that particular "gang" has treated me/this place/us, it would be unbecoming of me to not allow this, right?

Cheat away

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

STN wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:26 pm
Good job sharing this table!

Normally, i wouldn't approve of this but how that particular "gang" has treated me/this place/us, it would be unbecoming of me to not allow this, right?

Cheat away
I felt the same way and figured since its not a pvp game and no leader boards.. what would it hurt.
btw.. If your want to unlock the old thread and move this post to there your more than welcome to. I know that one was much more active and more might see it. However you want to do it. Either way ill post updates as I have them

Hope you all enjoy the Cheat Table.. was a lot of work getting it back to where it is now

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Does anyone know how there making anomaly power stick on others after leaving lobby? Ive searched everything i can think of but every value i change stick until they leave lobby then reverts back. I know it can be done because its working with idlehands new script but i have yet to get my hands on that and whatever value he found is eluding me

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Checked the script and everything seems to be working still post patch.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

So it turns out the Attributes where all changed.. Its fixed now and file is posted in main post.
Enjoy everyone

ZeroZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroZ »

I miss the option to change anomaly power (temporary), that helps a lot with fast runs with pyro and his Overheat.
But anyways, Thank you so much for doing this, really, so much appreciated ^^

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

ZeroZ wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:36 pm
I miss the option to change anomaly power (temporary), that helps a lot with fast runs with pyro and his Overheat.
Its still there.. Its called ability power.. Go to
Affects Everyone/Player/Attribute set/more.. and u see ability power.. X it and put in however much you want.

ZeroZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroZ »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:05 pm
ZeroZ wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:36 pm
Its still there.. Its called ability power.. Go to
Affects Everyone/Player/Attribute set/more.. and u see ability power.. X it and put in however much you want.
Im 100% sure I tried it before and didnt worked, but its because the first seconds the damage I was doing with the skill was low, I dont know why, after use a second skill the damage was fine now. Ty!

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Great Job bro!!

dm24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dm24 »

so ive done all the steps pin point correctly, i get stuck at authencating endless loop, i use the epic version is that why? please can someone help me ive been trying for the last hour with no luck

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

dm24 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:40 am
so ive done all the steps pin point correctly, i get stuck at authencating endless loop, i use the epic version is that why? please can someone help me ive been trying for the last hour with no luck
I dont have epic game version so cant say for sure.. That is most likely the reason though. I honestly didnt know it didnt work with epic game version. Try to restore your easyanticheatserver64.dll and see if that lets you in the game. Keep the 2 bypass DLLs there. If that works then you can atleast use the table on single player. If that still doesnt work then I guess it just doesnt work with epic games at all.. maybe buy the steam version.

Sorry i couldnt be of more help. I did put in the question to a few friends of mine.. but have not gotten a responce back yet

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

So i found most of the Data Table and dumped the ID's from them. Ive added them into the LUA script and put them in there own cheat table called With Data Tables.. You can load up the game. Run the UE Engine and then go to the folder named data tables. just click on each script to dump your ID's. Some of them change every time you reboot the game so be aware of that. Im adding this in hopes it may help us find new hacks if anyone else is wanting to help me work on this. If you do find something good please forward my way and i will get it added to the table. Lets all work as a community and see what we can come up with :)

Enjoy guys.. hope it helps

ZeroZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroZ »

Is it possible to add a change gender to the table? Is not something important but could be cool to change how the character looks with diferent armor

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

ZeroZ wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:23 pm
Is it possible to add a change gender to the table? Is not something important but could be cool to change how the character looks with diferent armor
I would say yes, but the fact that there is no local save file an its only saved server side something tells me this could brick your game. If I find a way though ill add it to the table.