Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by dekling »

FearLessOutrider wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:14 am
Hi guys, I'm playing on xbox gamepass. I checked my gamefiles and it doesn't have OUTRIDERS-Win64-shipping.exe(i saw this in the script) in it and I'm thinking this is why I can't use the inventory editor. Is there cheat tables for gamepass players already? I'm stuck at T13 that's why I'm trying this out first time. Hope you guys can help, thank you!
you cant hack using cheatengine or anykind of cheats with window games... ive tried it.
So what u can do, is get a pc acc then hacking through pc acc. Friend up with up the pc acc and when you're loaded into the map, hack throughyour pc acc

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

any news on worldslayer dlc? all eac stuff have been removed and ive been wondering if eac completely removed or worse integrated more thoroughly

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

Adnan008 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 pm
any news on worldslayer dlc? all eac stuff have been removed and ive been wondering if eac completely removed or worse integrated more thoroughly
Don't have the DLC, but the update wiped my entire character roster. Everything was working just fine with it yesterday. Willing to chock it up to the cheated characters being incompatible with some under the hood changes.

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

seeker0003 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:12 pm
Adnan008 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 pm
Don't have the DLC, but the update wiped my entire character roster. Everything was working just fine with it yesterday. Willing to chock it up to the cheated characters being incompatible with some under the hood changes.
I also noticed that EasyAntiCheat folder is now completely empty.
I have the DLC installed but can't log in to see if any or all of my characters are missing.
Most likely the missing of your entire character roster is related to their fucked up servers, they are having the same issue as last year on launch day of the game.

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

So... I take it that everyone who had "Modified" or edited stats as such are wiped and or Characters are wiped, Does the table still work? If not I'm pretty sure some people will find a new method to trigger a new table and make it even better, then before. If it's true it sucks cause that's just super annoying

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

HiIios wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:57 pm
So... I take it that everyone who had "Modified" or edited stats as such are wiped and or Characters are wiped, Does the table still work? If not I'm pretty sure some people will find a new method to trigger a new table and make it even better, then before. If it's true it sucks cause that's just super annoying
I finally managed to log in, no character lost/wiped .... all is there.
As for the table, tried a few thing like cooldown reduction, player speed, increase critical chance and it still works. I even tried the currency section ... edited my drop pods resources and is working.
Didn't touch any of the other options, like for example Equipment item editor. Most likely the table will need an update, but for now i am happy the cooldown hack is still working. Other thing may work also

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

NemesisBP wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm
HiIios wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:57 pm
I finally managed to log in, no character lost/wiped .... all is there.
As for the table, tried a few thing like cooldown reduction, player speed, increase critical chance and it still works. I even tried the currency section ... edited my drop pods resources and is working.
Didn't touch any of the other options, like for example Equipment item editor. Most likely the table will need an update, but for now i am happy the cooldown hack is still working. Other thing may work also
So that good news!!! Everything works as intended, Yeah the tool needs to be updated to this new version but that's ok. So, all modified stats and gear still good? and What the exact stuff to look out for (Like Broken Options) I would think most still work

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

where do i find the eac folder it is gone and i cant log in at all

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

batty1224 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:14 pm
where do i find the eac folder it is gone and i cant log in at all
Did you even bother to read a few posts back, the eac folder is still there, but is completely empty.
They once again have issues with the log in servers after the DLC went live (for those that preorder it). .... most likely this is the reason you cant log in.
I had the same issue, I managed to get in the game 4 hours later after it went live.

AliceGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AliceGamer »

when they update the cheat, I want to edit my weapons and those of my friends and their armor, creator update the cheat table please

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

after many attempts at understanding of whats going on, i managed to log walk about but as soon as i launched the mission with Chena the game crashed to desktop and now stuck at the loading screen lol.

I'm wondering if theres any files we should delete since the vac folder was empty and i took the liberty to fill it with the old files lol.

i used the no cooldown ability fine, infi ammo wasnt working though. couldnt do anything else apart from spamming my abilities and that was it before it crashed.

AliceGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AliceGamer »

the table must be updated, does someone already have it up to date?

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

AliceGamer wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:18 pm
the table must be updated, does someone already have it up to date?
nah, im using the oldtable from New Horizon

AliceGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AliceGamer »

the old table is not used to edit weapons and armor, also using that table causes the game to crash, the new table must be used, has someone already updated it?

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

seeker0003 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:12 pm

So after a few retries, I finally got it to sign in again, and my characters are actually there. The new character it had me make partially overwrote one of them, which I deleted just in case, thankfully that wasn't the most developed character. Still not entirely sure why it didn't work before, but eh.