Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by HiIios »

Furthermore - People have these "Alien - FlameThrower - Mini Gun" Mods any way to possibly get these??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Ok, looks like if there is anyone with lower gear level in group, the boost will apply to that player.
I have got account banned for that as it boosted other player AP to 10M.
Be warned!

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

So when i try to edit my player stats like anomaly power it wont apply.

Any ideas?

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:58 pm
Ok, looks like if there is anyone with lower gear level in group, the boost will apply to that player.
Be warned!
By PCF? Was under the impression they weren't 'banning anyone but watermarking them? and i've yet to see anything else officially stated..

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

anyone work out adding attributes after i add 2 no matter what i change the next one to it is always extra armor

xkyoloparto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xkyoloparto »

hando78 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:59 am
anyone work out adding attributes after i add 2 no matter what i change the next one to it is always extra armor
i've 15 attributes on armor. added them 1 by 1. the only problem i had is that i was crashing every 2 attributes, but nothing else than that

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

decide wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:09 pm

Any ideas?
After you relaunch the game, or while in current session? The stats won't stick as the game feeds off what gear you have equipped. Only way for it to stick would be if there was a way to edit the value on a piece of gear.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

HiIios wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 pm
Hello - Yellowsub i was wondering about the "Weapon" ID's is there a way to get them all or the ID's for armor - The Flamethrower ID how do you obtain that? Thank you
I just select the first option under "tools" once that's finished click on "unreal engine". Once it's X'd, go to equipment edit and you will see "get weapon/armor I'd" depending what hear you are editing. It'll populate a lost of IDs.

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

xkyoloparto wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:19 am
hando78 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:59 am
i've 15 attributes on armor. added them 1 by 1. the only problem i had is that i was crashing every 2 attributes, but nothing else than that
yeah i add them 1 at a time but after adding 2 they next ones are always extra armor even when i change to long range damage, cool down reduction etc etc, i keep trying i guess

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:27 am
decide wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:09 pm

Any ideas?
After you relaunch the game, or while in current session? The stats won't stick as the game feeds off what gear you have equipped. Only way for it to stick would be if there was a way to edit the value on a piece of gear.
Nope, it's just not changing at all no matter what i do

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

lukeD85 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:44 am
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Be warned!
By PCF? Was under the impression they weren't 'banning anyone but watermarking them? and i've yet to see anything else officially stated..
Well banned from official OR Discord as I was offering carries and someone must've snitched.
Also watermarked in-game. You can tell this by the red animation when you load your characters.
If you have a permanent mod (attributes etc) PCF

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

lukeD85 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:44 am
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Be warned!
Well banned from official OR Discord as I was offering carries and someone must've snitched.
Also watermarked in-game. You can tell this by the red animation when you load your characters.
If you have a permanent mod (attributes etc) PCF can see it and ban you. Hence why I only mod non-permanent stuff.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

lukeD85 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:43 am
GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 am

I X 28 - 30 then the bottom ones in the order supposed to. Or is it just the bottom 4?
Do not put a Red X on anything in this area
Look at your accolade lvl.. You can change them all.. but only have to change the ones you dont have unlocked
Just noticed this but......I attempted to edit the accolades and it broke. now my accolade page everytime i open it shows me going from lvl 24 - 30 an doesn't unlock anything in game. i've tried fixing it by attempting to revert them but setting everything as close as to what it was as i can sets my accolade level to 1 with no progression possible. Do be careful when attempting to unlock accolades people. (( Btw i never checked any of those boxes to freeze anything while doing it either))
when you set your accolade level back on the last where you normally set it to 30 set it to the level you was at, then set where it would be 32 to 1 level above and where it would be 31 to a lvl below
i worked for me where i had the progress bar again

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

I feel kind of bad about this, I'm the one that bought Idlehands the game for him to hack it. I'm also the one that suggested he started a patreon, to get some donations for this work.

I had no idea he went dark side and started charging $50 bucks for it, no Idea either of this gang he formed to do it. I've been a member of this forums for years now, I've never expected to see something like this.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:41 pm
I feel kind of bad about this, I'm the one that bought Idlehands the game for him to hack it. I'm also the one that suggested he started a patreon, to get some donations for this work.

I had no idea he went dark side and started charging $50 bucks for it, no Idea either of this gang he formed to do it. I've been a member of this forums for years now, I've never expected to see something like this.
Don't beat yourself up over it bud. $50 bucks for his little gang is cheap. They are charging upwards of $300 depending on what people wanted. Sometimes money talks, and I guess they offered him enough where he just couldn't refuse.