Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:29 pm
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:07 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:44 am

are you using my player inside outriders or my player backup? the my player backup as well as the effects everyone will affect every. The my player section is kind of experimental because its using a compare Player 1 to all other players to separate out the main player. This could change and break at anytime though so thats why theres a backup just incase.
I am using my player inside outriders.
I did have a random join later on and that's when the 2nd player reported to me that his HP is showing 5M. (At that time I was also boosting HP and AP)
Perhaps the 3rd player that joined is also using CE with setting that affects everyone? Can this happen even though I am hosting?

I only use the CE to boost AP for faster clears, and it's fun during carries. However I would like to remain as anonymous as possible, if that makes sense :P
I does and as far as i know if under My Player it should only boost you. If P3 or P2 have a cheat it can show a boost to the other members but its only visual and doesn't really work. I will have to look into it more on my end and see if it does boost the other players. Its possible if its using the same opcode for anomaly power. I honestly never checked with 2nd or 3rd player to see if it was boosting them as well so ill have to look more into it
Awesome! Many thanks again for this :) Greatly appreciated!

P/S: I think PCF fixed showing average levels in Co-op now, so be careful if you mod you gear level to a higher level.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

decide wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:38 pm
Is there a way to add a 4th attribute to the armor that will stick? Or a way to add higher Firepower/Anomaly on a piece of armor?

Basically im just looking for a way to boost my AP that will stick even without CE on
yes you can add extra when you have the item open then open the attributes tab it will say number of attributes change to 4 find the 4th attribute down and change it, has to be done 1 at a time, cant have same att on same bit of gear

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

hando78 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:39 pm
decide wrote:
Is there a way to add a 4th attribute to the armor that will stick? Or a way to add higher Firepower/Anomaly on a piece of armor?

Basically im just looking for a way to boost my AP that will stick even without CE on
yes you can add extra when you have the item open then open the attributes tab it will say number of attributes change to 4 find the 4th attribute down and change it, has to be done 1 at a time, cant have same att on same bit of gear
Yup, I have a set with all the attributes unlocked. As you said you can't have the same attributes so no stacking AP. My set was even level 70 but the AP is not as high as editing with CE.

Personaly preference is to edit with CE, as this is almost undetectable at the moment and you will look legit even when asked to provide screenshots.
I run with an "elite" group so have to provide clean screenshots, they also can see average gear level.

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

anything you can do to skip straight to expeditions from start of game, bringing someone in on final mission dont seem to do it anymore

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

You can still bring ppl from final mission, just had it done today. Make sure they hit the chest once you get into outrider camp and maybe talk to Tiago

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:11 am
hando78 wrote:
decide wrote:

Yup, I have a set with all the attributes unlocked. As you said you can't have the same attributes so no stacking AP. My set was even level 70 but the AP is not as high as editing with CE.

Personaly preference is to edit with CE, as this is almost undetectable at the moment and you will look legit even when asked to provide screenshots.
I run with an "elite" group so have to provide clean screenshots, they also can see average gear level.
My game crashes with an 'access violation" whenever i try to change anything other than skill trees, or base damage on weapons

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:02 am
You can still bring ppl from final mission, just had it done today. Make sure they hit the chest once you get into outrider camp and maybe talk to Tiago
cheers i give it a try

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

lukeD85 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:01 am
LogitechPro69 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:11 am
hando78 wrote:

My game crashes with an 'access violation" whenever i try to change anything other than skill trees, or base damage on weapons
I think you need to launch the game in either 32 or 64 bit mode.
I don't crash if I add one attribute at a time, but it doesn't seem to "stick".
Not really fussed about that anyway, as boosting AP using CE does insane damage, and so far, undetectable.

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub, I suspect My Player definitely transfers to other player.

I've played with various groups and they all report more damage.

I am playing with my ash pyro, so could be my debuff scaling their damage?

Also I mostly carry people with lower gear level, would this be why as well?

Would appreciate it if you can have a look please :)

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

I had my stats boosted and left player 2 alone. A buddy didn't say anything about his stats being boosted (ie anomoly power) outside of what was already up (his armor stats 😁)

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:29 am
I had my stats boosted and left player 2 alone. A buddy didn't say anything about his stats being boosted (ie anomoly power) outside of what was already up (his armor stats 😁)
Thanks for the feedback. This is weird, I've carried a few games on pyro and at least one other dude mentioned that he is doing insane damage.

Could this be:
1) Scaling due to lower gear level
2) My pyro debuff

I will try with my Trickster and report back :)

xkyoloparto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xkyoloparto »

does someone know what multicast bonus, constructs power and inflame power are?
Also, some of the attributes seem to stay at 0%. Not because the cheat table, but the game itself.

i would really know what these 3 attributs are :shock:

lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukeD85 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:43 am
GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:09 am

Did you happen to X every value before doing it? You cant X the values.. that locks it.. and wont allow you to keep the reward.
I X 28 - 30 then the bottom ones in the order supposed to. Or is it just the bottom 4?
Do not put a Red X on anything in this area
Look at your accolade lvl.. You can change them all.. but only have to change the ones you dont have unlocked
Just noticed this but......I attempted to edit the accolades and it broke. now my accolade page everytime i open it shows me going from lvl 24 - 30 an doesn't unlock anything in game. i've tried fixing it by attempting to revert them but setting everything as close as to what it was as i can sets my accolade level to 1 with no progression possible. Do be careful when attempting to unlock accolades people. (( Btw i never checked any of those boxes to freeze anything while doing it either))

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

I know it's possible to add a weapon dedicated mod onto your armor but does it actually do something?

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Hello - Yellowsub i was wondering about the "Weapon" ID's is there a way to get them all or the ID's for armor - The Flamethrower ID how do you obtain that? Thank you