Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:40 pm
I play solo. All i do is in MyPlayer section and thats result.
So unless your changing IDs you dont even need the dumper.. I have no idea whats going on with your game. Honestly i have 15 modders running free lobbies and no one has this issue so im not sure where to even start then. It has to be something to do with your game because no one else is having this issue. Be very carefull changing IDs as this can mess up your save very easy.

Try another character and see if you have the same issue. If it works fine on another character then you did something to that one and im not sure if it can be fixed or not.. It depends what you did. If not IDK.. maybe try reinstalling the game. I Wish i had more for you, but this is just not something ive ever seen.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Necronious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necronious »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:51 pm
Necronious wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:00 pm
Fantastic script. Worked all day for me yesterday but today I can't launch the game with the hacked files. Had to revert back to the original files to launch the game.
You had to change your dlls back to the backups? I have no idea why that would happen.. myself and all my modders for that matter are doing just fine. I would put the files back in from the zip and remove the EACserver dll and see if it works again because nothing has changed.
I did and you were right, it worked. Thanks again.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Necronious wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:35 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:51 pm
Necronious wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:00 pm
Fantastic script. Worked all day for me yesterday but today I can't launch the game with the hacked files. Had to revert back to the original files to launch the game.
You had to change your dlls back to the backups? I have no idea why that would happen.. myself and all my modders for that matter are doing just fine. I would put the files back in from the zip and remove the EACserver dll and see if it works again because nothing has changed.
I did and you were right, it worked. Thanks again.
Glad it worked for you. Enjoy the table

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Script updated to OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V2
You can download in the main post

Added Challenge Tier Unlocks for My Player section. Currently does not work for second player.
Added Mod IDs to Weapon and Armor MODs for easy change Mod IDs
Added Version 5 of Cake-San Dumper - Load button is now 1 level deeper so just look a bit further

Enjoy guys

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

I will provide more information. I know my case is strange but maybe the additional knowledge will clear something up.
Out of 6 characters the table works on 2. There are no differences between them, I always act the same so the possibility that I did something on 4 that I didn't do on the other 2 is strange.
I decided to remove one and check it on a completely clean one. The table result goes crazy after a few moments.
Example1: I fire up CT, a new paste, activate a quick level up to 30 and AllDamageMod to fly the beginning faster - after few shots the table goes bad, resetting the whole system gives nothing - the character cannot be edited = (
Example2:A similar situation this time without AllDamageMod but with increased armor - a few moments and the values go crazy the armor option stops working, the character cannot be edited.
Fun fact: GodMode works on opponents, not on the player's character ;)
Fun fact2: When table goes crazy game also goes ,healing stop working.

ZeroZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroZ »

This is a Helmet with Captain Hunter on the first slot, and on the right is the result of Mod Assets Data Table Script, IDs isnt the same.

Dont know if im doing it wrong or what is happening, if I use any ID from that script my game crashed. I already changed a type of armor with another one, I have even a flamethrower so I think im doing it correctly, any idea?

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

ZeroZ wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:17 am
This is a Helmet with Captain Hunter on the first slot, and on the right is the result of Mod Assets Data Table Script, IDs isnt the same.

Dont know if im doing it wrong or what is happening, if I use any ID from that script my game crashed. I already changed a type of armor with another one, I have even a flamethrower so I think im doing it correctly, any idea?
If I remember correctly from the previous version of the table, all IDs were not static. Thus, it was not possible to save them and then copy. They must be found for each game restart. I don't think anything has changed.

ZeroZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroZ »

Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:37 am
ZeroZ wrote:

If I remember correctly from the previous version of the table, all IDs were not static. Thus, it was not possible to save them and then copy. They must be found for each game restart. I don't think anything has changed.
Yeah sry, I forgot to say it, it was in the same session, after every crash I search for new IDs but they arent the same, at least for me, maybe im doing it wrong but IDK

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

ZeroZ wrote:

Naa your right.. i screwed something up on that. ill take another look as it and if i cant figure it out ill remove it. For now just dont use the Mod Ids

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:25 am
I will provide more information. I know my case is strange but maybe the additional knowledge will clear something up.
Out of 6 characters the table works on 2. There are no differences between them, I always act the same so the possibility that I did something on 4 that I didn't do on the other 2 is strange.
I decided to remove one and check it on a completely clean one. The table result goes crazy after a few moments.
Example1: I fire up CT, a new paste, activate a quick level up to 30 and AllDamageMod to fly the beginning faster - after few shots the table goes bad, resetting the whole system gives nothing - the character cannot be edited = (
Example2:A similar situation this time without AllDamageMod but with increased armor - a few moments and the values go crazy the armor option stops working, the character cannot be edited.
OK, im going to spend some time looking into this more. So the My Player section was a direct copy from Idlehands Single player script. I didnt check to many things because i assumed he had everything working correctly being a much better modder then me.. But ill take a look and see what i can fix.
Do me a favore and try using the affects everyone section for godmode and abilities see if that works better for you in the mean time. There the exact same hacks but from the original table posted here and i never had issues with them in the past. All i did was update that section to work with the newer patch. But anyways, see if that section is working better for you because that the one I usually u and never had issues.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

dm24 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:29 pm
Hi again. So I ended up buying Outriders on steam aswell and it worked like a charm. That being said Epic Games version does not work. So you may want to add that just incase some people play it through Epic Games,. The table is fantastic and it's good to see it back in the community and free for people to use, not being extremely overpriced and hidden away! (Which also made so many scammers take advantage aswell)

Anyway I am going to figure out if I can find anything new to mod on the table now also, specifically anomaly power to stick (fingers crossed we can work out that soon) and also hoping to find a way to add all those extra attributes to armor without having to do it one at a time.
Yellow you deserve tonnes of praise for doing this!
Hey the epic games version of this game does work with the table and the way you have to have it work with the bypass is have steam running at the same time as epic when you use the steam bypass on epic..simple as that and you can load in from epic but overlaps the memory system to make it think your playing on steam...

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:42 am
Vodziak wrote:
OK, im going to spend some time looking into this more. So the My Player section was a direct copy from Idlehands Single player script. I didnt check to many things because i assumed he had everything working correctly being a much better modder then me.. But ill take a look and see what i can fix.
Do me a favore and try using the affects everyone section for godmode and abilities see if that works better for you in the mean time. There the exact same hacks but from the original table posted here and i never had issues with them in the past. All i did was update that section to work with the newer patch. But anyways, see if that section is working better for you because that the one I usually u and never had issues.
When I come back from work and have strength, I will check it today. In addition, I checked on the another trainer the editing options, e.g. armor, class points, etc., work, so it is not the fault of the game patch.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:25 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Vodziak wrote:
When I come back from work and have strength, I will check it today. In addition, I checked on the another trainer the editing options, e.g. armor, class points, etc., work, so it is not the fault of the game patch.
I see exactly what your talking about now.. It is affecting the My Player section.. Im trying to see what can be done now.. I checked Idlehands last realease single player script and it does the exact same thing.. even down to the god mode on everything lol.. I dont really play this game to much anymore so honestly I didnt go and test every area.. figured if it worked it would be good since it was written by idlehands.. Anyways im going to go through the entire My Player section now and see what can be done

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:11 pm
Vodziak wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

I see exactly what your talking about now.. It is affecting the My Player section.. Im trying to see what can be done now.. I checked Idlehands last realease single player script and it does the exact same thing.. even down to the god mode on everything lol.. I dont really play this game to much anymore so honestly I didnt go and test every area.. figured if it worked it would be good since it was written by idlehands.. Anyways im going to go through the entire My Player section now and see what can be done
Aside from the question of whether it can be fixed or not. It's good that you can already see it because I was afraid that it was only in my head 😉
And I am convinced that there will be a solution😁

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:31 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:11 pm
Vodziak wrote:

Aside from the question of whether it can be fixed or not. It's good that you can already see it because I was afraid that it was only in my head 😉
And I am convinced that there will be a solution😁
So I already have a temp fix for this.. The issue is that it was connected to the playerbase and not a pawn so it was grabbing address's from all the enemies as well lol.. So I Changed the script to run off the Affects Everyone AOB for now so because that is only linked to players.. This will give you access to the weapon and armor editor and all the abilities will work. The downfall is that since this AOB is linked with other players u will only be able to edit armor and weapons when no one else is in the game due to the address's flipping with other players. So just be sure to do your edits before inviting anyone. You can still use the P2 section to edit others without at issue.

I know its not ideal, but it will have to stay like this until I can find an address that only effects P1

Im still working on fixing all the missing offsets that where in the abilitys section.. once thats done ill release an update.