Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by Mtek69 »

Ty. I tried to find game speed CE v6 table. Anyone have a pic of where on the table it is? Messed with one setting, and player 2 couldn’t enter eots, but I was able to. TY all for the help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

If I went 2 fast ppl would crash. I used another trainer to do it though

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

Anyone knows which trainer to use for speeding up legendary run? I’m using CEv6, there’s no speed to check, all preset. Don’t get me wrong I’m loving it and appreciate the table. But finger tip getting sore after 500 taps of overheat for 4 minutes…..lol. Thanks guys.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Mtek69 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:04 pm
Anyone knows which trainer to use for speeding up legendary run? I’m using CEv6, there’s no speed to check, all preset. Don’t get me wrong I’m loving it and appreciate the table. But finger tip getting sore after 500 taps of overheat for 4 minutes…..lol. Thanks guys.
You can always make a macro. I have a corsair KB and have one of the G buttons set to push 1 & 3 constant, which would be ash blast and overheat

Aj4327
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aj4327 »

Can someone help out with either some tips or post a links to a how to tutorial on how to work the unlocks flags, accolades ect also I’m having some trouble with the editing of player 2 weapons and armour as it doesn’t seem to work and when it does it’s temperamental in sense that it’s very rare it actually changes the value for player 2(crossplay)

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

To get player 2 weapons and armor to mod once you mod it they have to take them off then put them back on for it to stick then return to lobby.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Mtek69 wrote:
Lol.. No idea why anyone would need to use another trainer or why anyone would need another program for a speed hack, Its right there in cheat engine.
[Link]
Enable the speed hack.. Set to 2.5 and your good to go. Can solo EOTS np. Since the speed hack doesn't effect the timer because its ran of your computers timer and not an in game timer. You can solo EOTS in only a few minutes.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:24 pm
Mtek69 wrote:
Lol.. No idea why anyone would need to use another trainer or why anyone would need another program for a speed hack, Its right there in cheat engine.
[Link]
Enable the speed hack.. Set to 2.5 and your good to go. Can solo EOTS np. Since the speed hack doesn't effect the timer because its ran of your computers timer and not an in game timer. You can solo EOTS in only a few minutes.
It was before I got this table you continue to bless us with. Haven't really went through EVERYTHING that's in it yet. 😁

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Guys Im stepping away from outriders. I hope future updates don't break the script but i'm done updating it for the foreseeable future. Between more or less a dead game and Everything Outriders channel on discord openly advertising and taking credit for the script i spent weeks fixing im done giving out public releases of this game. No I wont be selling the script or anything like that. Im honestly just tired of seeing other profit off other people work and claim it as there own.

With that said If anyone has interest in keeping this updated you have my permission to do so and post your updates here. I hope someone decides to keep it going for you guys

Good luck everyone and happy gaming.

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 pm
Guys Im stepping away from outriders. I hope future updates don't break the script but i'm done updating it for the foreseeable future. Between more or less a dead game and Everything Outriders channel on discord openly advertising and taking credit for the script i spent weeks fixing im done giving out public releases of this game. No I wont be selling the script or anything like that. Im honestly just tired of seeing other profit off other people work and claim it as there own.

With that said If anyone has interest in keeping this updated you have my permission to do so and post your updates here. I hope someone decides to keep it going for you guys

Good luck everyone and happy gaming.
Sad to see you go, but understandable.
Thanks for much for your contribution, I wouldn't have forked out $$$ if I've known about this thread earlier.

I am starting to get bored of Outriders as well, same old so hopefully can find some other game to get into.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Everything still works after patch so you all should be good for a while anyways ;)

Zerkrei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zerkrei »

Bypass isn't working anymore?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:35 pm
Everything still works after patch so you all should be good for a while anyways ;)
Thanks for everything bud.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Zerkrei wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:48 pm
Bypass isn't working anymore?
Yes it is

Zerkrei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zerkrei »

May I have a link to it then after todays update my game wont launch I removed re validated my files then re added the bypass and it still wont launch for some reason