Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

XiNingXien wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:17 am
stupid question probably but does this work with mcsoft version? if not its still fine ^^ thx for update :)
I don't own gamepass version so have not tested but there is some instructions further back in the forum that might work. My understanding is that it only works single player since the last patch. There is also an alternative bypass that I haven't seen tested with gamepass so give it a try and if either method work let us know

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

superchinola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by superchinola »

Prior to the update i was able to use the table with no problem, now i can't seem to check out the boxes when i click on them im thinking maybe its a process issue? im on steam

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

superchinola wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:12 am
Prior to the update i was able to use the table with no problem, now i can't seem to check out the boxes when i click on them im thinking maybe its a process issue? im on steam
Which version of the table are you using? Remember with V4 due to the size of the table it does take a bit for things to register (x in a box, or double click to change a value). I just loaded up the game and the table, works fine for me.

RainbowRazer86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RainbowRazer86 »

Can I also install armor mod on my weapon?
Or do I destroy my savegame

RainbowRazer86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RainbowRazer86 »

IT,s Work :) Thanks

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

RainbowRazer86 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:50 am
I tried to add AP to a weapon and the game just crashes

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:18 am
RainbowRazer86 wrote:
What do u mean u tried to add ap to a weapon and it crashed? Are you talking about trying to add an attribute to a weapon? If so u can't just add attributes to a weapon, only armor do to the extra armor slot not being on weapons.

I have an entire guide written up that's also on the main post that explains how to get all 15 attributes on armor and weapons

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

superchinola wrote:
Im going to release a new version today that will include the new stash item editor. But also breaks up the table to resolve the long load times. You may be having issues loading the table due tho lack of memory. The table has gotten so big that's its taking a ton of resources to run. The new version will include 2 tables. 1 with the original table including equipment editor. Other table will have equipment editor, backpack editor and new stash editor. This way the table will run fast and only slow down when u decide u want to load the other editors.

I will post more info when I post the release later today

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:46 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
RainbowRazer86 wrote:
What do u mean u tried to add ap to a weapon and it crashed? Are you talking about trying to add an attribute to a weapon? If so u can't just add attributes to a weapon, only armor do to the extra armor slot not being on weapons.

I have an entire guide written up that's also on the main post that explains how to get all 15 attributes on armor and weapons
yeah exactly what I did. I did see your write up, then got bored and figured why not. The game just said Nope and hard crashed. I have one account I had to get the demo and delete characters cause i really screwed it up.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:54 pm
superchinola wrote:
Im going to release a new version today that will include the new stash item editor. But also breaks up the table to resolve the long load times. You may be having issues loading the table due tho lack of memory. The table has gotten so big that's its taking a ton of resources to run. The new version will include 2 tables. 1 with the original table including equipment editor. Other table will have equipment editor, backpack editor and new stash editor. This way the table will run fast and only slow down when u decide u want to load the other editors.

I will post more info when I post the release later today
Will be looking forward to the new table(s). Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving if you do celebrate it, either way have a great day.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:38 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
GiftigerGott wrote:

yeah exactly what I did. I did see your write up, then got bored and figured why not. The game just said Nope and hard crashed. I have one account I had to get the demo and delete characters cause i really screwed it up.
Yea u have to be careful changing IDs. It's very easy to screw up your save file. That's why I took the time to do the write up to hopefully help people out

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:51 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:38 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Yea u have to be careful changing IDs. It's very easy to screw up your save file. That's why I took the time to do the write up to hopefully help people out
I did that before the horizon update, so now it's more of a 'test' account if I want to be bold.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon + Inventory Editors-1.16.00-V5

Ok guys.. So this is a pretty big update.. I have added the new Stash Item Editor to this script. You can now edit any item in the stash! Please note that the user will need to pull the item out of the stash for the changes to save.

Due to the extreme size of the table I have split the table up into 2 cheat tables. You now have the original outriders table that also includes the original equipment editor.

In table 2 called Inventory editor you have the original equipment editor, Backpack editor and Stash editor

I made sure to get new AOBs for everything in the Inventory Editor table. What this means is that both tables can be ran at the same time! Simply attach both Cheat Tables to Outriders and they will both work together. You can even run both dumpers if u need to grab IDs from each table.

Please note that the Inventory editor is very big so running it will take time to load and will slow things down quite a bit.. But this gives you the option to not run the inventory editor unless you need it to edit the backpack and stash. Remember that the original equipment editor is still in the original script so there is no reason to run the Inventory editor unless you need to edit the backpack and stash.

As always the table can be found on the main post.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the new tables!

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Happy Thanksgiving bud, enjoy the day. I know I will be playing with the new tables later.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

superchinola wrote:
So the new update is live.. but on a side note. Make sure that if you close the cheat table you un x everything before u close it. If you don't the aobs wont work due to them never being disabled. To fix it you would need to close outriders completely and reload it then you will be able to x the scripts again. So always make sure u disable everything before closing cheat engine