Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by Vodziak »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:49 pm
Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:31 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:11 pm

I see exactly what your talking about now.. It is affecting the My Player section.. Im trying to see what can be done now.. I checked Idlehands last realease single player script and it does the exact same thing.. even down to the god mode on everything lol.. I dont really play this game to much anymore so honestly I didnt go and test every area.. figured if it worked it would be good since it was written by idlehands.. Anyways im going to go through the entire My Player section now and see what can be done
Aside from the question of whether it can be fixed or not. It's good that you can already see it because I was afraid that it was only in my head 😉
And I am convinced that there will be a solution😁
So I already have a temp fix for this.. The issue is that it was connected to the playerbase and not a pawn so it was grabbing address's from all the enemies as well lol.. So I Changed the script to run off the Affects Everyone AOB for now so because that is only linked to players.. This will give you access to the weapon and armor editor and all the abilities will work. The downfall is that since this AOB is linked with other players u will only be able to edit armor and weapons when no one else is in the game due to the address's flipping with other players. So just be sure to do your edits before inviting anyone. You can still use the P2 section to edit others without at issue.

I know its not ideal, but it will have to stay like this until I can find an address that only effects P1

Im still working on fixing all the missing offsets that where in the abilitys section.. once thats done ill release an update.
I can see that someone here is a real titan of work. It's great that you act and thanks for your support😁👍

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:19 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:49 pm
Vodziak wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Aside from the question of whether it can be fixed or not. It's good that you can already see it because I was afraid that it was only in my head 😉
And I am convinced that there will be a solution😁
So I already have a temp fix for this.. The issue is that it was connected to the playerbase and not a pawn so it was grabbing address's from all the enemies as well lol.. So I Changed the script to run off the Affects Everyone AOB for now so because that is only linked to players.. This will give you access to the weapon and armor editor and all the abilities will work. The downfall is that since this AOB is linked with other players u will only be able to edit armor and weapons when no one else is in the game due to the address's flipping with other players. So just be sure to do your edits before inviting anyone. You can still use the P2 section to edit others without at issue.

I know its not ideal, but it will have to stay like this until I can find an address that only effects P1

Im still working on fixing all the missing offsets that where in the abilitys section.. once thats done ill release an update.
I can see that someone here is a real titan of work. It's great that you act and thanks for your support😁👍
Just gonna take me a few.. found about 500 attributes with the wrong offsets.. Guess thats what i get for trusting someone elses script.. Im getting close to finishing.. Will have an update today so keep an eye out

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V3
Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V3-With Data Tables
Wow, So we had a few issues with the last table. Here are all the fixes. It took me all day so I hope you like it.

Turns out the "My Player" was running off the same opcode as the enemies cause address to flip flop and enemies getting all the same stats as the player including god mode. To get a quick fix out I used the same opcode as the Effects Everyone section. What this means it that you need to do your player edits when in single player. Once someone joins you addresses will flip between P1 and P2. This is not a big deal as long as your not editing items because you'll never lock down the correct address.. For everything else like stats its not a big deal. Just means P1 and P2 will both get the stats. You also cannot turn on My Player and Effects Everyone section at the same time. Honestly there almost identical until I can find a new opcode so that really shouldn't matter to much.

Fixed about 500 or so offsets that where not pointing to the correct address. Do to not playing the game to often I never realized that full sections of mods where not even working or pointing to the wrong place. They should all be fixed now, but im sure that if there not you all will tell me.

Removed the Get Mod ID script that was added in the last patch as it was not getting the correct IDs

I will try my best to find an opcode for My Player that doesn't affect all the other players or work on a way to split P1 from the other players, so far my efforts in this keep causing the game to crash. Until then this is at least a fix to make everything work even if its a little inconvenient.

Both versions with and without data tables are on the main post.

Enjoy the script guys. I hope it works better for everyone now.

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Hello - I fairly new to cheat tables in a sense, I understand everything else but when it comes to (adding Mods - or Changing, Adding Attributes or simply modifying them) How do i do that? A little more in depth explanation

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

HiIios wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:28 am
Hello - I fairly new to cheat tables in a sense, I understand everything else but when it comes to (adding Mods - or Changing, Adding Attributes or simply modifying them) How do i do that? A little more in depth explanation
Hi. Let me start with the fact that I do some of the things my way and not which I do not touch at all because I have already killed one account;)

1) Replacing mods - you put on the item with the mod you want, open the edit menu, then the menu from a given slot, e.g. helmet, mods tab, copy the value of the mod you want. Now you put on your item on which you want to transfer the mod and in the editor you paste the value to the selected place. Remember to check the box (if I remember, it's worth to force a save-buy or sell anything to an NPC) now you can relog and check if the change was successful.

2) Changing the attributes is even easier - edit menu, selected item slot, attributes tab, click on the ID you want to change, select from the drop-down list, confirm. In order for the conversion effect to be visible, you need to relog.

Adding attributes so that there are more than 3 I personally do not move, dangerous fun;)

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

THE TABLE WORKS LIKE CHARM =)

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:15 am
THE TABLE WORKS LIKE CHARM =)
Glad its working now. sorry it took so long. didnt even realize the script was doing that.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

HiIios wrote:
Mods-
Ok to change mods simply go to zahidi and put on a mod you want. Make sure to note the slot your putting it in, IE: Slot 1 on Helm. OK, now go to your cheat table and head over to the equipment editor and pick Helm Slot. Go down to mods and u should see ID1 and ID2. So you know that ID1 has one of the mods you want to keep. ID2 is obviously your locked slot. Simply copy the value in ID1 to ID2.. You should now have the same Value in both Slot 1 and Slot 2. New go back to your game and head to Zahedi. Put the new mod you want in Slot 1 and when u exit out you will see your new mods.

Attributes-
For Attributes simply go to the piece you want to edit. IE Helm Slot. Go to attributes. Ive made a simple dropdown menu with all the all the attributes already in them to make it easy on you. Say you want to change Skill Cooldown to Anomaly Power. Well, simply click on Skill Cooldown value and in the dropdown menu click Anomaly Power. There is no need to change the name. This will auto change for you. Now to make it stick head to Zahidi and change a mod on your helm slot. Or whatever slot you where editing. This will make the attribute stick. To see the finished change go back to lobby and back in and u now have Anomaly power instead of skill cooldown.

Adding extra mods. There is no way to currently do this as far as i know.
Adding extra attribute - Ive already went over how to do this in the main post. If that didnt make cense I wouldnt mess with it. Its easy to brick your save file adding extra attributes and changing weapon and armor IDs. If you want to do this be very very carful.

One side not. If you ever try messing with changing IDs other then Attributes and Mods be sure to use the GET ID script to get new IDs every time you restarts the game. All those IDs change every time you start the game and can brick your save file very easy is you dont grab new IDs with the GET ID button in each area. If you brick your save your screwed. You cant get back into the game since the save is server side. The only fix is to make a new steam account, share the game to the new account, then completely start over. So again... Be very carful changing or adding IDs

I hope this helped you understand how the table works a bit better.

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:54 am
HiIios wrote:
Mods-
Ok to change mods simply go to zahidi and put on a mod you want. Make sure to note the slot your putting it in, IE: Slot 1 on Helm. OK, now go to your cheat table and head over to the equipment editor and pick Helm Slot. Go down to mods and u should see ID1 and ID2. So you know that ID1 has one of the mods you want to keep. ID2 is obviously your locked slot. Simply copy the value in ID1 to ID2.. You should now have the same Value in both Slot 1 and Slot 2. New go back to your game and head to Zahedi. Put the new mod you want in Slot 1 and when u exit out you will see your new mods.

Attributes-
For Attributes simply go to the piece you want to edit. IE Helm Slot. Go to attributes. Ive made a simple dropdown menu with all the all the attributes already in them to make it easy on you. Say you want to change Skill Cooldown to Anomaly Power. Well, simply click on Skill Cooldown value and in the dropdown menu click Anomaly Power. There is no need to change the name. This will auto change for you. Now to make it stick head to Zahidi and change a mod on your helm slot. Or whatever slot you where editing. This will make the attribute stick. To see the finished change go back to lobby and back in and u now have Anomaly power instead of skill cooldown.

Adding extra attribute - Ive already went over how to do this in the main post. If that didnt make cense I wouldnt mess with it. Its easy to brick your save file adding extra attributes and changing weapon and armor IDs. If you want to do this be very very carful.

One side not. If you ever try messing with changing IDs other then Attributes and Mods be sure to use the GET ID script to get new IDs every time you restarts the game. All those IDs change every time you start the game and can brick your save file very easy is you dont grab new IDs with the GET ID button in each area. If you brick your save your screwed. You cant get back into the game since the save is server side. The only fix is to make a new steam account, share the game to the new account, then completely start over. So again... Be very carful changing or adding IDs

Yeah man!!! Thank you for the quick Response, I understand the tool from fiddling around by myself and i know what not to touch - I.E ID's.. ( I have another few more questions if you don't mind) The Armor of "100M" why shouldn't that make you invulnerable? I have put it on each piece making it 500M altogether , Yet the still taking damage - Furthermore anymore explanations with be amazing.. The Health - And Armor are my big concerns - Why don't the Values actually work statistically having the much armor i shouldn't die? But thank you again i love the tool!!!

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

HiIios wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:04 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:54 am
HiIios wrote:
Mods-

Attributes-

Yeah man!!! Thank you for the quick Response, I understand the tool from fiddling around by myself and i know what not to touch - I.E ID's.. ( I have another few more questions if you don't mind) The Armor of "100M" why shouldn't that make you invulnerable? I have put it on each piece making it 500M altogether , Yet the still taking damage - Furthermore anymore explanations with be amazing.. The Health - And Armor are my big concerns - Why don't the Values actually work statistically having the much armor i shouldn't die? But thank you again i love the tool!!!
So theres a few things going on here. First off the game has a set dmg reduction cap of 85% once you hit that its more or less just for show. There is a few reasons to put it that high. For example the Devistator middle skill tree.. The very last node will give you anomaly power based off armor. So i very high number like that does help. You can get his anomaly to push into the millions with that.

Second DMG reduction only affects physical attacks. Anything that anomaly based will go right though the armor no matter what you set it to. The Anomaly power is set through mitigation i believe.

So take a look at your characters stats and you will see that your dmg reduction is at 85% with the armor you set.. So adding more just wont do anything. If you want god mode just enable it in the script.

Hope this clears up the armor question

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

Curiosity?
There are a lot of paid modded lobbies ads on the web, one of the points caught my attention. Raising the level cap to 50, making it possible to use items at level 70.
As part of a purely scientific ;) and experimental discussion ... how?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Vodziak wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:16 am
Curiosity?
There are a lot of paid modded lobbies ads on the web, one of the points caught my attention. Raising the level cap to 50, making it possible to use items at level 70.
As part of a purely scientific ;) and experimental discussion ... how?
Its fairly simple.. just like when your lvl 30 you can equip lvl 50 gear because of CT lvls.. If you change your lvl to 50 you can now edit your grear up to lvl 70 and equip it. You can always wear a 20 lvl difference from your base lvl

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V4 Update
Script Updated To V4 - This is a big one guys. Here are all the changes made

Added a condition to “My Player” section so it does not affect everyone but still does not affect enemies
This is a trial as I am not sure if the compare code I used will be the same on every player. If for some reason it is not working, please use the “My Player Backup” and let me know so I can make changes.

Added Customizations Unlocks Section. Works for both P1 and P2. You can now unlock –
All Truck Components. IE hoods, bumpers exc
All Truck Patterns.
All Flagpoles
All Flagpoles Shapes
All Flagpoles Raggedness
All Paintings Patterns
All Sigils
All instructions needed are in the table. Read everything before attempting.
I have yet to figure out Emotes or Accolades so please don’t ask where they are.

Moved script for “Affects Everyone” from “Player” to “Affects Everyone” to allow better compatibility with the new “Quick Lego Runs Setup” Section.

Brought back -=Quick Lego Runs Setup=- to make setting up Lego runs fast and easy per member requests. You can find this in the “Affects Everyone” section

Added a few dropdown menus and other minor fixes.

This was a ton of work. I hope your all enjoy the new features.

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:16 pm
OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V4 Update
Script Updated To V4 - This is a big one guys. Here are all the changes made

Added a condition to “My Player” section so it does not affect everyone but still does not affect enemies
This is a trial as I am not sure if the compare code I used will be the same on every player. If for some reason it is not working, please use the “My Player Backup” and let me know so I can make changes.

Added Customizations Unlocks Section. Works for both P1 and P2. You can now unlock –
All Truck Components. IE hoods, bumpers exc
All Truck Patterns.
All Flagpoles
All Flagpoles Shapes
All Flagpoles Raggedness
All Paintings Patterns
All Sigils
All instructions needed are in the table. Read everything before attempting.
I have yet to figure out Emotes or Accolades so please don’t ask where they are.

Moved script for “Affects Everyone” from “Player” to “Affects Everyone” to allow better compatibility with the new “Quick Lego Runs Setup” Section.

Brought back -=Quick Lego Runs Setup=- to make setting up Lego runs fast and easy per member requests. You can find this in the “Affects Everyone” section

Added a few dropdown menus and other minor fixes.

This was a ton of work. I hope your all enjoy the new features.
WOW, man, you're crazy it turns out that it's good that they didn't release a patch yesterday and that PCF should hire you, you do more in a week than they do in a month 🤣

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V5
Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V5-With Data Tables

Available in main post

Added Main level Accolade Unlocks with a nice bonus that it unlocks Emotes at the same time to include the highly sought-after Chair Emote. Unfortunately as far as I can tell this is a single player only hack as the second player accolades seem to be client side only.
Please not that this does not change your accolade tier levels. Just the main 1-30 Accolade Level. If you want to unlock the lower tiers simply make a note of your accolade level before changing it and you can revert it back and keep the rewards.

Fixed all the armor and weapon attribute IDs again. Lets hope they don’t change them again soon.

Enjoy the new unlocks guys