Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by Mtek69 »

NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:57 am
blaque_czar wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 am
Nothing works with World Slayer, was hoping to zero out my cooldowns, give myself a good bit of defense and health but it won't even activate.
This one still works "Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)" .... have you ever used or tried to use it?
I am in game right now and i have reduced my skill cooldowns with it.
Where’s this cd speed multi located at?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:40 am
blaque_czar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:28 am
NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:53 pm

I tried a few things from the table and all of them worked.
Inventory editor even reads the 3rd mod slot from apocalypse gear.
And I didn't even used the dumper section
IS there some preparation you did before you used the table? What exactly was it? I see you mentioned a patch but nothing on the list says "patch"
No patch. If the old ver works, this should work too. It works for me. Find the folder containing the 3 .dll files, and change to .bak and make a new folder and drop the .dll’s in the folder to bypass EAC. That’s how i did it.
what folder? If you can simplify this that would help, I wasn't here for the other 50 pages.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Mtek69 wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:
NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:53 pm

I tried a few things from the table and all of them worked.
Inventory editor even reads the 3rd mod slot from apocalypse gear.
And I didn't even used the dumper section
IS there some preparation you did before you used the table? What exactly was it? I see you mentioned a patch but nothing on the list says "patch"
No patch. If the old ver works, this should work too. It works for me. Find the folder containing the 3 .dll files, and change to .bak and make a new folder and drop the .dll’s in the folder to bypass EAC. That’s how i did it.
Never mind, I refunded it, I was at 93 minutes, the fact this game doesn't have a table that works with it without having to go through 50 pages just ot get an idea of what everyone is talking about kinda shows no with the knowledge cares enough about the game to make one, I'll take their lead and go play something else, besides it supposed to be a slog for single player and thats what I intended to play

/sourgrapes

alphaw0lf84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alphaw0lf84 »

so i'm lost here after reading through,.... i'm not new to modding or to the cheat table for base game but now that the easy anti cheat folder is gone do i need a bypass for worldslayer and if so whats the new method

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

blaque_czar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:55 am
Mtek69 wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:

what folder? If you can simplify this that would help, I wasn't here for the other 50 pages.
The how to bypass EAC is on page one.

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

alphaw0lf84 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:17 am
so i'm lost here after reading through,.... i'm not new to modding or to the cheat table for base game but now that the easy anti cheat folder is gone do i need a bypass for worldslayer and if so whats the new method
No You Don't Easer to mod and add custom characters and dlc community add ons now

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:08 am
blaque_czar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:55 am
Mtek69 wrote:

The how to bypass EAC is on page one.
there is no more EAC in the game at all so the page one info is now passed tense as in not needed anymore

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Will you update this table for worldslayer?

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:49 am
NemesisBP wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 am
Nothing works with World Slayer, was hoping to zero out my cooldowns, give myself a good bit of defense and health but it won't even activate.
This one still works "Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)" .... have you ever used or tried to use it?
Depends on what cheat table are you using
In this one "OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.CT" (download link is on page 53: download/file.php?id=43357) is located here:

Outriders>Player 1>Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start)>Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)
You will notice the value is set to "??"
Go in game, use a skill to trigger the cooldown, go back to cheat table and notice that value has changed from "??" to "1".
Now, if you want to reduce the cooldown just by a little (like I do, don't like instant cooldowns :D ) use for example 0.8 - this means you get 20% Cd reduction.
0.7=30%
0.6=40%
0.5= you get the picture ;)
PS: Very important - Check the box (X) and use the skill once ore twice for the new CD to be applied.

Note, you don't have to do this for all skills, the CD reduction is applied for all skills, and also don't bother looking in player stats the new cooldown percent wont appear there, you will see in the skills tab how many seconds the skill has been reduced. Meaning if a skill has a 12 seconds CD and use for example 0.6 the new CD displayed will be 7.2

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

blaque_czar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:23 am
Mtek69 wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:

Never mind, I refunded it, I was at 93 minutes, the fact this game doesn't have a table that works with it without having to go through 50 pages just ot get an idea of what everyone is talking about kinda shows no with the knowledge cares enough about the game to make one, I'll take their lead and go play something else, besides it supposed to be a slog for single player and thats what I intended to play

/sourgrapes
This game does have a table its on page one and its has a EAC bypass if you took the time to even read through anything or thank the creator of the table you would have seen that....

orsinijuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orsinijuan »

so.. with the table in page 53 we just have to open and that's it? not able to find the eac files in the bypass section, I searched in the entire outriders folder with no luck

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

NemesisBP wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:30 am
Mtek69 wrote:
NemesisBP wrote:

In this one "OUTRIDERS_Worldslayer_-_V1.CT" (download link is on page 53: download/file.php?id=43357) is located here:

Outriders>Player 1>Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start)>Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)
Go in game, use a skill to trigger the cooldown, go back to cheat table and notice that value has changed from "??" to "1".
Now, if you want to reduce the cooldown just by a little (like I do, don't like instant cooldowns :D ) use for example 0.8 - this means you get 20% Cd reduction.
0.7=30%
0.6=40%
PS: Very important - Check the box (X) and use the skill once ore twice for the new CD to be applied.

Note, you don't have to do this for all skills, the CD reduction is applied for all skills, and also don't bother looking in player stats the new cooldown percent wont appear there, you will see in the skills tab how many seconds the skill has been reduced. Meaning if a skill has a 12 seconds CD and use for example 0.6 the new CD displayed will be 7.2
Will it stick after closing CE?

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

Mtek69 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:39 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:30 am
Mtek69 wrote:

0.7=30%
0.6=40%

Will it stick after closing CE?
As far as I tested, yes, it sticks.
I think that sticks until you exit the game, not just going to lobby.

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Anyone knows how to adjust the attribute shards once you add levels to an item?

i.e if i change 1 item from level 50 to level 60 then i can't upgrade the shards to the attributes, it just doesn't scale.

DiabloMuerto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DiabloMuerto »

Anyone know how to make the 'get mode ID' to work? When I tick it, a window pops up but there are no ID's in there.