Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by HiIios »

So.. I take it we can't invite others to join our lobbies anymore? is there a work around (Once i invited someone they got kicked at 4%) Did i not inject or put a file in somewhere would love to know, Or there's just no way of people joining you now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Is there going to be an attempt to have World Slayer multiplayers cheat table or inventory ?

batty1224
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batty1224 »

dekling wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 am
Okay so heres what i did for my game.

when i first started the game was fucked via steam. so i had to moved my game to my otther hard drive and put it back in and even then steam still not recognising my games and required me to update -dx11 or force.
so, i decided to delete the game and reinstall it and it worked.

then proceeded into the game and this time it wasnt working lol. so i removed the "Run programme as administrator" from the actual launch file and game opened.

Once i got in, i had my character fully modded... by that i mean i have about 7 extra stats on my armours... 4-5 stats on my guns and full tree unlocked.

All my characters are there and not wiped thank fuck lol.

Then once i loaded in, i opened cheat engine and used the new horizon table.

with that table i can only use a couple of cheats and nothing else works lol... ability regen works, no ammo, legendary drops kinda works, god mode works perfectly.

But nothing else works.

I hope this helps bcuz i have no idea why the game is running without administrator or why reinstalling works lol... all i did was uninstall the game from the steam then move the game back in and delete the folder thing from steam then put it back in, verify the game folder again and update whatever needed and it worked. I got worried and even put back in the anti-cheat folder as well and it still works lol... so who knows what they did to the game this time around hahaha..
Good luck hacking outriders, if you have new table let me know. this game is fun

do you have the eac files so i can get the full structure back it would be nice I have half of it rebuilted at the moment

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

scorptron wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:25 am
NemesisBP wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm
HiIios wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:57 pm
So... I take it that everyone who had "Modified" or edited stats as such are wiped and or Characters are wiped, Does the table still work? If not I'm pretty sure some people will find a new method to trigger a new table and make it even better, then before. If it's true it sucks cause that's just super annoying
I finally managed to log in, no character lost/wiped .... all is there.
As for the table, tried a few thing like cooldown reduction, player speed, increase critical chance and it still works. I even tried the currency section ... edited my drop pods resources and is working.
Didn't touch any of the other options, like for example Equipment item editor. Most likely the table will need an update, but for now i am happy the cooldown hack is still working. Other thing may work also

Hey man, you got the drop pod resources to work? Did you have to use the easerver bypass. i logged in after seeing your comment on some functions working and after 5 minutes the tool still never loaded my character but i have not redone or reloaded any of the bypass after the update. thanks
I haven't done anything to the game, just downloaded the patch, logged in the game and then opened the cheat table as before.
And yes, the currency section still works. the table even reads the new resource "Anomaly extract", gave myself a few of them to be able to buy some new apocalypse gear from Tiago.

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

blaque_czar wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 am
Nothing works with World Slayer, was hoping to zero out my cooldowns, give myself a good bit of defense and health but it won't even activate.
This one still works "Cooldown Speed Multiplier (DO NOT SET TO ZERO)" .... have you ever used or tried to use it?
I am in game right now and i have reduced my skill cooldowns with it.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Which of the 20+ tables on the first page still works??!!

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

blaque_czar wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:53 am
I am using the last one
OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V7.CT

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:07 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
I am using the last one
do you have a list of steps to get it to work? i tried twice and it does not ever finish the dumper

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

scorptron wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:32 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:
I am using the last one
do you have a list of steps to get it to work? i tried twice and it does not ever finish the dumper
EDIT..... it is working I just had to add back the .BAK on the easerver again. thanks!!!

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

password for all files are incorrect

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

headshot753 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:09 pm
I didn't make it by kraqur

PW outriders
Password ?

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

scorptron wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:22 pm
scorptron wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:32 pm
NemesisBP wrote:

I am using the last one
EDIT..... it is working I just had to add back the .BAK on the easerver again. thanks!!!
Are you referring to "eac_server64.dll"?
I never had it in the EasyAntiCheat folder (I removed it as instructed in the EAC bypass info), only the hacked .dll files.
But now, as I said, after the install of the new DLC, my EasyAntiCheat folder is empty.

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

By any chance can anyone explain the step by step? Since i can't find the EAC folder anymore i can't figure out how to do this anymore...
So sorry for asking something that can allready have been explained but i don't find the answer...

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Pretty sure EAC got removed entirely from the game.

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

So i take it nobody knows if you can use the tables online like before, Trying to figure out how to invite people without them getting kicked out before loading