Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by cshop0720 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:29 am
cshop0720 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:23 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Try to close your game and cheat engine and reopen both. Attach to outriders and see if that fixes it
Now its working.
Have another question how do I change weapon fire power?
If I want perm weapon change then go to the equipment editor and change the damage value. Be sure to unequip and equip thr weapon, I also force a save by deleting something, modding the weapon, or tossing it in the stash, then leave to lobby and rejoin game for weapon firepower to update.

For temp change go to player stats and look for firepower. X the value to lock it in Change to a high number and your firepower will be jacked up for that game session only.

So depending what u want to do those are the options
I changed weapon dmg but firepower is not increase only weapon dmg.
I did what you mentioned, unequip weapon and exit to lobby and relog.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

cshop0720 wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:39 pm
EAC bypass is working but I can't open 'my player'. It's uncheckable. I'm stuck here for 30m
Try to close your game and cheat engine and reopen both. Attach to outriders and see if that fixes it
Now its working.
Btw bud the reason the script locked on u is because u need to un x everything before closing cheat engine or the aob wont be there due to the script still being injected. This goes for all cheat tables. Always un x everything before closing or u will need to do a game restart before all previously xed scripts will work again

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

cshop0720 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:39 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:29 am
cshop0720 wrote:

Now its working.
If I want perm weapon change then go to the equipment editor and change the damage value. Be sure to unequip and equip thr weapon, I also force a save by deleting something, modding the weapon, or tossing it in the stash, then leave to lobby and rejoin game for weapon firepower to update.

For temp change go to player stats and look for firepower. X the value to lock it in Change to a high number and your firepower will be jacked up for that game session only.

So depending what u want to do those are the options
I changed weapon dmg but firepower is not increase only weapon dmg.
I did what you mentioned, unequip weapon and exit to lobby and relog.
That's exactly what I ment about the stats updating.. the firepower will never update until u leave to character select screen and back in so it can recalculate the dmg plus your character stats to get the firepower.

Dont forget to unequip then equip weapon and force a save before exiting to character select screen or u could loose the changes

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:41 am
cshop0720 wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Now its working.
Btw bud the reason the script locked on u is because u need to un x everything before closing cheat engine or the aob wont be there due to the script still being injected. This goes for all cheat tables. Always un x everything before closing or u will need to do a game restart before all previously xed scripts will work again
Also its usualy not enough to just unequip and equip the weapon. U need to force a save. Delete a crap weapon, mod thr weapon u edited at zahidi u can change the mod back anytime and not loose your hack.. or drop item in stash.. but u need to force a save and it will still hack your changes after coming back from character select

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:48 am
Yellowsub wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:

Now its working.
Also its usualy not enough to just unequip and equip the weapon. U need to force a save. Delete a crap weapon, mod thr weapon u edited at zahidi u can change the mod back anytime and not loose your hack.. or drop item in stash.. but u need to force a save and it will still hack your changes after coming back from character select
Thanks for advice. Now I finally increase firepower with no prob!

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

cshop0720 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:01 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:48 am
Yellowsub wrote:

Thanks for advice. Now I finally increase firepower with no prob!
Np, enjoy the table bud

xSilvos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xSilvos »

Anyone figured out how to unlock the ability to equip level 70 gear? Asking for a "friend" :ph34r:

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

xSilvos wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:30 pm
Anyone figured out how to unlock the ability to equip level 70 gear? Asking for a "friend" :ph34r:
Just set the gear level to 70

If you are wanting to swap 70 gear without having to constantly change item level, then you would need to set your level high enough. Just a caution though, game could crash if set high enough. For a true mid/max characters you would need an average item score of 58 (All armour 60, 1 weapon 60, 1 weapon 55, last weapon 50, if I remember the levels I used correctly)

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

If i wanna just edit wep dmg for a friend does the inventory editor do so? or do you have to do the steps from the 1st page in the guide? I have a bud wanting to spend 25$ on some dumb wep upgrade and im trying to talk em out of it.

Tried from the player 2 and it didn't change the value
Last edited by rustynail17 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

rustynail17 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:48 pm
If i wanna just edit wep dmg for a friend does the inventory editor do so? or do you have to do the steps from the 1st page in the guide?

tried from the player 2 and it didn't change the value
Both do it. Have them swap weapons, create a save (break something down, buy, sell, etc), then they will have to re-log (return to lobby and come back)

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:51 pm
rustynail17 wrote:
If i wanna just edit wep dmg for a friend does the inventory editor do so? or do you have to do the steps from the 1st page in the guide?

Both do it. Have them swap weapons, create a save (break something down, buy, sell, etc), then they will have to re-log (return to lobby and come back)
so even if i havent changed all those values on the armors?
much appreciated

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

rustynail17 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:52 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:51 pm
rustynail17 wrote:

so even if i havent changed all those values on the armors?
much appreciated
The table will state if a re-log is required to see changes. Depending on how much stuff you are changing though, probably safe to have them re-log here and there.

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

For the 15 attributes. what setting to get all shards in the attributes?

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Mtek69 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:31 am
I just set it to 777 to ensure max

Mtek69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mtek69 »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 am
Mtek69 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:31 am
I just set it to 777 to ensure max
set what to 777?