Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
adam1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by adam1996 »

what is the password ? :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

adam1996 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:10 am
What Password.. The new script has no password

adam1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adam1996 »

[/eac bypass to play with friends

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

adam1996 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:20 am
[/eac bypass to play with friends
Original bypass has no password

For the alternate bypass its
Password: Fearless

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Works great man, you can tell it takes a little bit for the pop box to show up to change values. For the MASSIVE size this is compared to the previous version, to be expected. Can't wait to see what you are able to come up with next.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:53 am
Works great man, you can tell it takes a little bit for the pop box to show up to change values. For the MASSIVE size this is compared to the previous version, to be expected. Can't wait to see what you are able to come up with next.
HAHA.. i know right.. it really slows things down.. its just massive.. im heading to bed.. have a good night bud.. and enjoy the new script

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

Is it possible to add or change a piece of armor into something else and then unlock the transmog for it? I just need the seismic commander leggings but have had no luck in like 10 hours of game time.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 am
Is it possible to add or change a piece of armor into something else and then unlock the transmog for it? I just need the seismic commander leggings but have had no luck in like 10 hours of game time.
Yes u can. I already did it on my game to unlock the transmog. Go to the dumper.. load unreal engine.. wait for the window to close... it takes some time. Go to armor or weapon. Remember only change weapons to weapons, armor to armor. In the equipment editor pick the item u want to change. Click the get weapon Id script.. paste the I'd of the item u want in the id of the gear.

You dont need to destroy the item to get the transmog. Simply equip and unequip the item and you will get the transmog update. So u can then use the same item and change it again and again to unlock more.

I strongly recommend changing head to head, chest to chest.. pistol to pistol, exc.. weapons to weapons.. just keep the slots the same and your fine.. for example shotgun can turn into an assault rifle with no issues because they fit in thr same slot. But Pistol must change using a pistol id do to the slots being different.

There is no need to change the item name. When u equip and unequip the item name will change for u. Just change the ID.

Hope this helps.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Fyi guys.. the backpack editor will not be in order most if the time. They placement changes as u delete and add items.. so there is no way for me to get there items in order as its always changing. You will need to find your item by name.

Also the 15 attributes works the same in the backpack. U can simply copy the address of an equipped item you've already done and then paste it to the address of every item in your backpack.

Have fun guys

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Yellowsub wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Ezio144 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:54 pm
Btw sorry if this has been asked before, is there a google doc with all the mod ID's?
I remember there being something like that but I just can't seem to find it anywhere.
There is no google dock with Mod ID's and if you ever find one dont use it... Mod IDs change every time u start the game.. so anything you find will be no good for u.

So this is how you get your ID's... Click Dumper/Unreal Engine... Now a box will open and you need to wait for it to close.. Do not uncheck Unreal Engine.. This needs to stay loaded.. It can take some time for the box to close.. so be patient.
Now go to My Player.. equipment editor.. Pick the weapon or armor you want... Go to MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only)... Now you see Get Mod IDs.. Click on this and a box will pop up with all your Mod IDs.

Please not that this only works on My Player.. If you try to change mods using IDs in Player 2 it does some weird things... So only use this option to change out your personal mods
@yellowsub when you get a chance can you put the password under the main post for my bypass? Seems like there's been a lot of confusion no one read the comment section. The password is Fearless.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:49 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Ezio144 wrote:
Btw sorry if this has been asked before, is there a google doc with all the mod ID's?
I remember there being something like that but I just can't seem to find it anywhere.
There is no google dock with Mod ID's and if you ever find one dont use it... Mod IDs change every time u start the game.. so anything you find will be no good for u.

So this is how you get your ID's... Click Dumper/Unreal Engine... Now a box will open and you need to wait for it to close.. Do not uncheck Unreal Engine.. This needs to stay loaded.. It can take some time for the box to close.. so be patient.
Now go to My Player.. equipment editor.. Pick the weapon or armor you want... Go to MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only)... Now you see Get Mod IDs.. Click on this and a box will pop up with all your Mod IDs.

Please not that this only works on My Player.. If you try to change mods using IDs in Player 2 it does some weird things... So only use this option to change out your personal mods
@yellowsub when you get a chance can you put the password under the main post for my bypass? Seems like there's been a lot of confusion no one read the comment section. The password is Fearless.
Already updated it earlier today. Take a peak at the main post. Do a refresh if u dont see it

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Jstatikk wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:
Ezio144 wrote:

thanks bud hey question so in P2 i cant change out mods for peeps anymore even the old school way of highlighting it on my own gear on p1 and copying mod ID number and pasting it onto P2? this won't work anymore either? just trying to understand by your statement that mods wont work on p2. LMK thanks bud

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

adam1996 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:57 am
password is Fearless

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:36 am
Jstatikk wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

thanks bud hey question so in P2 i cant change out mods for peeps anymore even the old school way of highlighting it on my own gear on p1 and copying mod ID number and pasting it onto P2? this won't work anymore either? just trying to understand by your statement that mods wont work on p2. LMK thanks bud
So i tested on my PS4 account and everything works as it should.. I can copy mods from slot1 to slot2 and slot2 to slot1 on P2.. I then copied mods from P1 to P2 with no issues... So lets see if we can figure out what you might be doing wrong.

First off.. The P2 user will need to either mod a slot to see the changes.. or unequip and equip the item then they should be able to see the copied over mod.. Be sure to have them delete an item or remod the gear or something to force a save and make it stick.

Another issue if coping from P1 to P2.. Make sure you are not coping from "MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only)" as this is a completely different address and its a 4 bit value and not 8bit.. It will never work trying to copy to P2 from this section.. All copies should be done from P1 - MODS (Original Script) to P2 - MODS (Original Script) and they will copy over just fine.

Issue #3 that will cause MODS (Original Script) to not copy over correctly....
If you make a change to P1 using "MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only)" thinking you can then copy the new mods u added to P2.. This will not work. You will need to head back to lobby then back into the game after making changes to "MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only)"... You need to do this so it updates the base address of "MODS (Original Script)" If you dont do this the base address will be the same address of the old mod making it not copy over the correct mod.. So be sure to save and head to lobby and back in after making changes with the new mod script before coping anything to P2

Please remember "MODS (Change With Get Mod IDs) (Works For My Player Only)" Only work for P1... Its not compatible with P2.. Never try to copy form this section to P2... Always use "MODS (Original Script)"

As i send i logged in my PS4 account and did tests.. and if done correctly copy mods works just fine.. I hope this clears things up for you.. Good luck

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Lol I did the 4 bit to 8 bit once and then the game crashed. Replacing mods works great, I was doing it last night for a buddy building his character.