Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lukeD85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by lukeD85 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:41 pm
I feel kind of bad about this, I'm the one that bought Idlehands the game for him to hack it. I'm also the one that suggested he started a patreon, to get some donations for this work.

I had no idea he went dark side and started charging $50 bucks for it, no Idea either of this gang he formed to do it. I've been a member of this forums for years now, I've never expected to see something like this.
there gos the neighborhood

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

If missing some combat accolades here is list of addresses I found...hope it helps the end value is to get tier 5

Pump Shotgun 1A3BE412EE8 500
AR 1A3BE412CB8 500
Double Gun 1A3BE412FD8 500
Auto Shotgun 1A3BE412DF8 500
SMG 1A3BE412D08 500
LMG 1A3BE413208 500
Auto Sniper 1A3BE41CF38 500
Bolt Sniper 1A3BE413028 500
Revolver 1A3BE41D848 250
Rifle 1A3BE412BC8 500
Melee 1A39DCA5D78 500
Aiming Master 1A3B54568B8 2500
Blind Fire 1A3B5458F78 2500
Headshot Huntr 1A3B5457D08 500

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Does anyone know why when you use the "Mod Assets" an change a mod from any piece it crashes the game?? Never did this it always worked unless it doesn't work for armor - Just crashes the game

hando78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hando78 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
I feel kind of bad about this, I'm the one that bought Idlehands the game for him to hack it. I'm also the one that suggested he started a patreon, to get some donations for this work.

I had no idea he went dark side and started charging $50 bucks for it, no Idea either of this gang he formed to do it. I've been a member of this forums for years now, I've never expected to see something like this.
to get the table from the discord he is in is $150 donation and if want the multiplayer bypass they say you need to buy from him directly and when asked last week it was $500 for the bypass
Last edited by hando78 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

hando78 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:17 am
gunbalde60 wrote:

to get the table from the discord he is in is $150 donation and if want the multiplayer bypass they say you need to buy from him directly and when asked last week it was $500 for the bypass
$500 for the multiplayer bypass, it's already available in page 1 of this forum....but $150 for a table is nuts!

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6
Update OUTRIDERS-Multiplayer-1.11.00-V6-With Data Tables

Fixed the issue that My Player was giving abilities to other players. Had to find an entirely new address instead of comparing it out so it took time.
Removed the mod id section again. Somehow it got back in there and forgot to remove it.
I left the accolade unlocks in.. Just know if you try to use it.. It seems to work with some people and not others. If its not working for you im sorry, but its not something i can really walk u through. I will try and find a better way, but for now this is it

Enjoy the new release guys

Update posted on page 1 of this thread

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:42 am
hando78 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:17 am
gunbalde60 wrote:

$500 for the multiplayer bypass, it's already available in page 1 of this forum....but $150 for a table is nuts!
If this becomes another Idlehands complaining session ill delete the thread and stop updating this. This is what got the last thread killed so lets not get into this here.

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

The 2 Dlls are not working anymore I've never had issue running them on game except this time
kindly check the files out maybe they need to update to work along V6 cheat table

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

Shit I edited one of the pyromancer skill value then activated the (no skill cooldown) and I was able to clear one wave of enemies in given expedition
just with one skill button click. so every wave needs one click

LogitechPro69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LogitechPro69 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Fixed the issue that My Player was giving abilities to other players. Had to find an entirely new address instead of comparing it out so it took time.
Removed the mod id section again. Somehow it got back in there and forgot to remove it.
I left the accolade unlocks in.. Just know if you try to use it.. It seems to work with some people and not others. If its not working for you im sorry, but its not something i can really walk u through. I will try and find a better way, but for now this is it

Awesome, great work Yellowsub!!! Thank for this, much appreciated :)

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

scabretti wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:11 am
Shit I edited one of the pyromancer skill value then activated the (no skill cooldown) and I was able to clear one wave of enemies in given expedition
just with one skill button click. so every wave needs one click
So is it safe to assume you got the bypass working then

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

LogitechPro69 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Awesome, great work Yellowsub!!! Thank for this, much appreciated :)
np, sorry it took so long but like I said I had to find an entirely new playerbase for this fix to happen

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

do you guys know how to get the flamethrower and minigun in the multiplayer tool. thank you

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

veggeta wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:57 pm
do you guys know how to get the flamethrower and minigun in the multiplayer tool. thank you
Yes... and its super easy to break your game doing it.. hence the reason i didnt post a tutorial on how to do it.

xkyoloparto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xkyoloparto »

scabretti wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:26 am
The 2 Dlls are not working anymore I've never had issue running them on game except this time
kindly check the files out maybe they need to update to work along V6 cheat table
yep, i'm having problems too