Disco Elysium: The Final Cut +7ish

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RodWarrior
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Disco Elysium: The Final Cut +7ish

Post by RodWarrior »

Thank you for your work!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jred »

Thanks, these work great!

It seems I might have messed something up with my game though, maybe with the save itself? Sorry, I don't know too much about this sort of thing. Now time won't move forward in my game at all, even when CE isn't open. I've tried closing out and restarting everything, keeping CE closed and just playing, uninstalling and reinstalling, but time is stuck.

It seems the only way to have time move forward is to have the table open and use the time lock line to manually unlock it- and sometimes it will lock itself again even with with 0 manually input. Any tips to fix this?
Last edited by Jred on Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Jred wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:15 pm

It seems I might have messed something up with my game though, maybe with the save itself? Sorry, I don't know too much about this sort of thing. Now time won't move forward in my game at all, even when CE isn't open. I've tried closing out and restarting everything, keeping CE closed and just playing, uninstalling and reinstalling, but time is stuck.

It seems the only way to have time move forward is to have the table open and use the time lock line to manually unlock it- and sometimes it will lock itself again. Any tips to fix this?
Haven't experienced that. When you unlock it, when does it lock itself again? Do you do any save scumming? Answer those questions, post your save, and I'll look at it.

Jred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jred »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:50 pm
Jred wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:15 pm

It seems the only way to have time move forward is to have the table open and use the time lock line to manually unlock it- and sometimes it will lock itself again. Any tips to fix this?
Haven't experienced that. When you unlock it, when does it lock itself again? Do you do any save scumming? Answer those questions, post your save, and I'll look at it.
When I unlock it, it'll lock itself back up after I've gained another minute in-game- the value will revert itself from 0 to 1 in the table as well (unless I have the active box next to the Time Lock line toggled on when I set it to 0, this is the only way I have been able to progress time so far).

I haven't done any save scumming since the time has locked like this, no.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

I've sorted it out. The problem is not with Time Lock. The problem is one of your day counters (MidnightResetDayCounter) was set to 20 but your other day counter was set to 2. Those need to match or time gets frozen. I'm posting a modified version of the cheat table so you can edit your day counters. Set the MidnightResetDayCounter to 2 and set Time Lock to 0 and you should be good from then on out.

To everyone else, I don't recommend altering your day counters. No idea how that will affect your save in the long term so I recommend sticking to the official cheat table in the top post.
Attachments
Disco Elysium (version 2022-03-25 with day counters DO NOT USE).CT
Do not use this table to edit your day counters or your SO will leave you for a more responsible person.
(208 KiB) Downloaded 563 times

Jred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jred »

all_my_sins wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:32 pm
I've sorted it out. The problem is not with Time Lock. The problem is one of your day counters (MidnightResetDayCounter) was set to 20 but your other day counter was set to 2. Those need to match or time gets frozen. I'm posting a modified version of the cheat table so you can edit your day counters. Set the MidnightResetDayCounter to 2 and set Time Lock to 0 and you should be good from then on out.

To everyone else, I don't recommend altering your day counters. No idea how that will affect your save in the long term so I recommend sticking to the official cheat table in the top post.
Oh wow, that did the trick, thank you so much! I wonder what I could have done to mess those values up.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

• Partially updated for latest GOG version.
  • Not quite sure what "info" section was about.
  • Items prefixed with xx do not work
Disco Elysium (version 2022-02-07).CT
(31.1 KiB) Downloaded 1071 times

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:04 am
  • Partially updated for latest GOG version.
  • Not quite sure what "info" section was about.
  • Items prefixed with xx do not work
Disco Elysium (version 2022-02-07).CT
Could always ask.

ezkoreanoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ezkoreanoo »

Could you please add a "fail all checks option"?

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

ezkoreanoo wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:11 am
Uhhh, why?

CheatFearo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatFearo »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:51 pm
ezkoreanoo wrote:
Uhhh, why?
Just to explore all of the different paths, since it's very unlikely to fail a check if you have high skills, I'd really appreciate that option as well, since an old table that had it doesn't work anymore.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

ezkoreanoo wrote:
It is up to you ;)

Try to change scripts in the table
a/ script for rolling 6s to rolling 1s

find the line:
db B8 06 00 00 00 c3 //mov mov eax,00000006 //ret

change it to:
db B8 01 00 00 00 c3 //mov mov eax,00000001 //ret

b/ script for passive checks from returning 1 to 0
find the line:
db B3 01 90

change it to:
db B3 00 90 // mov bl, 0 //nop
or
db 30 DB 90 // xor bl, bl //nop
(whichever works)

CheatFearo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatFearo »

I already tried the former and it didn't work sadly. :/
And it's the active checks in this instance that are more problematic.
I didn't change this line 'db B8 06 00 00 00 c3' before but it doesn't actually seem to occur in the Double Sixes script.

CheatFearo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatFearo »

Oh wait, just changing it from 6 to 1 does work. Not sure why it didn't before, must've messed something up last time I was doing it, thanks a lot for your help.

justicejoemixon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justicejoemixon »

I screwed up the 'XP' in my game and thought I had fixed it by getting my in-game XP to say 0 again. But I seem to have broken my save in terms of being compatible with the table.

Is there anything I can do to get the 'playercharacterinfo' section working again? It says this when right clicked on:

"<<Error in line 13 (assert(Sunshine.Metric.PlayerCharacter.get_TotalXpAmount,55 48 8B EC 48 83 EC 30)) :The bytes at Sunshine.Metric.PlayerCharacter.get_TotalXpAmount are not what was expected>>"

If this isn't easily fixable besides starting over then that's a valuable lesson :mrgreen: