Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darrenshan9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Post by darrenshan9090 »

do you have TH 2 v1.1224 version for download ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

darrenshan9090 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:35 am
Find the links in the first post of this thread.

darrenshan9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darrenshan9090 »

gibberishh wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:10 pm
darrenshan9090 wrote:

Sorry bro there are no links at all

darrenshan9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darrenshan9090 »

gibberishh wrote:
darrenshan9090 wrote:

Would you kindly send a link to my email vernontang626@gmail.com

thanks in advance

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

darrenshan9090 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:11 am
gibberishh wrote:
I refuse to help you if you can't even be bothered to read the whole post by yourself. No, I am not going to spoonfeed you. If you still can't find the links, too bad.

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:27 am
darrenshan9090 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:11 am
gibberishh wrote:
I refuse to help you if you can't even be bothered to read the whole post by yourself. No, I am not going to spoonfeed you. If you still can't find the links, too bad.
the link is yellin out in 1st page "heyy i am here!"

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

A very minor code fix. Won't matter if you don't download this.

Also renamed some of the cheats to display the associated hotkeys. Shortened some of the descriptions to reduce clutter. No functionalities have changed anywhere in the table.
Attachments
0FRTH2_1.1224_G25v5.ct
(390.44 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
TH2Items.7z
Password: gibberishh. Excel file with macros. Macros don't need to be enabled to view list of items.
(944.92 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Enable speedhack in Cheat Engine and make running around much faster. Set a convenient hotkey that doesn't interfere with other things you do, and use that across games.

sunko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sunko »

darrenshan9090 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:12 am
gibberishh wrote:
darrenshan9090 wrote:

Would you kindly send a link to my email vernontang626@gmail.com

thanks in advance
The link is not visible unless you are logged in to this site. and when he registers and logs in on the first topic he will show the links that are there. I also didn't see them as unsigned ;)

Vortex42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vortex42 »

Thank you very much gideon25 and gibberishh for updating and expanding on this cheat table! Although I've been only using it for resetting a few combat perk points and giving back the gold lost upon unfair deaths in MP, I noticed that many options (addresses) get messed up once reaching level 50. Including spent perk points, almost all character stats and even equipped items. Also, just wondering: do you know by any chance how to spawn items (any) in your inventory and adjust its stats? It's been too long since I wanted to mimic a shared stash function so that some of the uniques, gems, xp/goldfind gear, surplus elixirs, books, etc. I find don't end up as mere collection items sooner or later. Any starting tips or guide links for dummies on the matter are very much appreciated too! Thanks in advance :)

ANGRY_MAD_JIN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ANGRY_MAD_JIN »

can someone share their v1224 of Diablo the hell 2 please?? i cant find it anywhere

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Vortex42 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:02 pm
I noticed that many options (addresses) get messed up once reaching level 50. Including spent perk points, almost all character stats and even equipped items.
I don't think any of us have tested with a L50 character. No idea about TH2, but in Hellfire, 50 is the highest level allowed. In HF, nothing gets messed up, the game just goes on. You just stop gaining XP, so you're permanently stuck in limbo.
The Hero address, from which everything else is found, is determined by the location of XP in memory. If TH2 works like HF and the game wants to stop granting you XP, maybe they change the XP address at L50. You could start from there.
Vortex42 wrote:
Also, just wondering: do you know by any chance how to spawn items (any) in your inventory and adjust its stats?
Nope. There are way too many anti-cheat mechanisms that interfere with item editing. gideon25 started down this path at some point, you could ask if he still has his unfinished scripts (or addresses) somewhere.
There are also loot drop scripts + list of all itemids within the table. You could try messing with those to make the game drop specific items on killing monsters.
I read somewhere that Gillian's stash is shared across characters of the same class. My memory could be wrong. If this is true, you could start a new character of an existing class, access the stash, then use the Change Class script.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Vortex42 wrote:
It's been too long since I wanted to mimic a shared stash function so that some of the uniques, gems, xp/goldfind gear, surplus elixirs, books, etc.
If you always play on the same game mode, you can also explore: Make a copy of your save file (somewhere else, not in the same folder), load your character, change to new class, change the character's name and reset XP to 0, level to 1 and next level XP to 2000. This was the easy part.

Now you've got to find the addresses where quests are stored and set all of them to Not Started (which must be 00000000). No idea where that is, but you could search for strings like The Butcher and Sunless Sea in memory to start tracing from there.

If you are able to reset quests, you will effectively have a new character of a different class in the same game mode. Save and quit, and restart in any difficulty you wish. You can copy your backed-up character now too, with a different file name.

IMO, any path you take towards hacking your character is going to be much easier than hacking items. Of course, you already have all equipped item addresses, so if you are able to find any joy with that, good luck.

Vortex42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vortex42 »

Thanks gibberishh! Personally I'm unsure how the xp gains past lvl 50 were in Hellfire, but in TH2, you can gain an extra billion or so before the sheet will say "MAX". In any case, it's good to know that the pointer used for character stats was the address of current XP

Ah yes, I wanted to take a closer look at that itemID table, good thing you mention it!

Gillian's stash is no longer shared whatsoever, item sharing and trading was completely disabled before v1.0000. With a new character savefile structure, a more integrated stash (private only) came.

I'm only playing MP currently, which means autosave. Nonetheless, I appreciate the effort. I didn't mean any actual item hacking in the form of cheating. I just want to say, create a copy of a legitly found Norrec's Last Echo ring with the exact same stats in my other character's inventory, then throw out the former copy, thus concluding the "transfer". I know I'll be able to figure this out if I dedicate more time in this, but I'm a bit reluctant if it's actually worth the effort. I really don't want to jump into the mistake of spoiling the game for myself.
ANGRY_MAD_JIN wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:50 pm
can someone share their v1224 of Diablo the hell 2 please?? i cant find it anywhere
Lol, the last time this was talked about is literally just 2 posts above yours! In any case, find the download links in the 1st post of this thread, while you are logged in.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Vortex42 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:14 pm
I'm only playing MP currently
I've never played MP, so this is just a thought bubble, not advice. Could you load up 2 instances of TH2 (2 PCs or a VM), join a local game from both and just transfer items? I used to do that (VM) all the time with Diablo 2, which also forces autosave. Of course, that means you will have only 1 instance of the item left over, not a copy. Which I think can be easily solved by copying your save files (from save_mp) before you start the games. Sure, the game will autosave, but you should be able to overwrite the save files after quitting to restore your characters. Especially if you're doing nothing but item transfers.