Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v3) +Lots

Post by gibberishh »

Scheimann wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:09 am
>The Gold option does not work for all my characters... So far two characters had problems and I do not know if it is a bug, I do not know how to replicate, but, the value was fixed in 102 and no matter what happens, it does not change. In other characters it finds the value normally and I can edit it with ease.
If you go back and read through the thread, you will find a very simple solution to this problem. I could give you the answer right now, but I see too many people expecting to be spoonfed AFTER all the work has been done for them for no good reason. So if you want, take the trouble to read.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:30 am
Scheimann wrote:
>The Gold option does not work for all my characters... So far two characters had problems and I do not know if it is a bug, I do not know how to replicate, but, the value was fixed in 102 and no matter what happens, it does not change. In other characters it finds the value normally and I can edit it with ease.
If you go back and read through the thread, you will find a very simple solution to this problem. I could give you the answer right now, but I see too many people expecting to be spoonfed AFTER all the work has been done for them for no good reason. So if you want, take the trouble to read.
Yeah, I've seen that information. Before reading what you wrote I was looking for more people who may have gone through the same problem as me, but, I ended up posting my experience before looking for a solution. Apparently a mistake on my part.

I just don't know if there was a need for a more "aggressive" approach on your part. If you didn't want to respond to something, just ignore it and don't post anything after all, you've already done much more than your share by making an effort to give us more options to complement gideon25's work. :)

Sorry to give you a ~badtime~ with my post

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 v1.1224x (v5) +Lots **Added More**

Post by tuncowsky »

hi folks again... Sometimes i got lil problems... ogden sign, halls of blind, valor and staff of lazarus quest doesn't work. for ex: when i open the case for ogden's sign, there is no any item )) what is the problem? anyone got same? and any solution? regards...

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

well i would like to thank you very much for your effort for the table gibberishh i really do appreciate your efforts dude i really do

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

tuncowsky wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:52 am
hi folks again... Sometimes i got lil problems... ogden sign, halls of blind, valor and staff of lazarus quest doesn't work. for ex: when i open the case for ogden's sign, there is no any item )) what is the problem? anyone got same? and any solution? regards...
PM gibberishh as I know very little about the gameplay aspect of it..

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:28 pm
Your contribution: Can someone reply to this thread with a list of all dual-wielding classes? Thanks.
I know it's a bit late now and you've already said you're done with the table, but, the only two classes are the Dimachaerus and Rogue

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:49 pm
tuncowsky wrote:
PM gibberishh as I know very little about the gameplay aspect of it..
Gibberishh busy enough for serve nice works. i prefer to not disturb him ;) anyway thnx for suggestion my friend ;)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Scheimann wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:02 am
I just don't know if there was a need for a more "aggressive" approach on your part. If you didn't want to respond to something, just ignore it and don't post anything after all, you've already done much more than your share by making an effort to give us more options to complement gideon25's work. :)

Sorry to give you a ~badtime~ with my post
Yes, my reply was very aggressive. You caught me on a particularly bad day, after several days and nights of identifying and classifying items and not one person willing to help with basic information. Plus I had just replied to another user who was unable to find a cheat because -- as per my rant -- he had not bothered to scroll and download the latest table. And then I got your message, which was enough to ignite my brain. It has taken me weeks to even bother looking through these messages.

I apologize for the tone I chose, but I stand by the purpose of my rant: I request people to spend the time to actually see if a solution exists.
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Scheimann wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:49 am
I know it's a bit late now and you've already said you're done with the table, but, the only two classes are the Dimachaerus and Rogue
Thanks. Yes, I am done with the table. These two classes were updated in the last table, so people should see dual-wielded items correctly for them.

-- A bug was mentioned here, but that has been fixed in the latest table. --
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

tuncowsky wrote:
I do not play the game version you play, so I cannot confirm or deny whether those problems exist. If you need help from someone else, I suspect you will need to mention: Game Version + Mode (press ~ while the game is running and note everything on screen), class of character, and list of cheats enabled when the game screws up. You can also zip up and upload your save file somewhere which will be very useful for whoever will be trying to help you.

Before you post these details, I suggest you try the following:
Ogden's quest: kill everything around as you normally would. Pick up everything, sell whatever you don't need. Don't leave stuff lying around on the floor ANYWHERE on that map. Save the game.
1. Open the chest. If it works, you're good to go. I suspect the same may work for the other quests too.
2. If not, reload. This time, disable the cheats one by one and open the chest each time. If the sign shows up only after disabling a particular cheat, report it here as a bug.

I have had a problem with the Sunless Sea quest (with my game version). With infinite mana on, those statues don't react at all and the portal never opens. So I turn off that cheat, click the statues, portal opens, then I reactivate the cheat.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Scheimann wrote:
>Loot Drops > Magic Find change the value and it will be displayed on the character page, but it has no effect on the game. Maybe this is something of the game or the formula how the game calculates this value is not the way we imagine and so it seems that it does not affect, but in the end it does.

>Loot Drops > Most Mobs Drop Loot I believe it does much more than the intentional. When active he not only drops more items, but, improves the quality of loots, makes drops much more gold and so on... It is just my opinion, but I would like that these options were dismembered (One for more gold, another to improve the quality of the drop, another to increase the amount of drop). The problem with the way it currently works is that it quickly reaches the limit of items dropped in the scenario.

>Loot Drops > Increased Drop Rarity this one, for me, does not seem to have any effect. It does not improve any drop or anything like that... not even using together with the option above. It may be me who does not know how to use or did not fully understand how this option works...
I don't think Magic Find and other Loot Drop cheats will work in conjunction. I believe Magic Find will affect your "normal" gameplay where some monsters sometimes drop stuff. You will have a chance to find slightly better stuff, especially on bosses. It is ONLY as good as equipping a (supercharged) magic find item and doesn't mess with the actual game's code.

Other Loot Drop cheats directly manipulate the game's inner workings to throw a lot of 'good' stuff irrespective (I think) of your magic find. These cheats were first found/created by someone... I can't remember who, but those tables exist on this forum on a different thread. gideon25 then got them to work for 1.224. Looking at the code, my best guess is that it either doesn't bother with magic find, or magic find only makes everything slightly better (as explained above).

I can confirm that Increase Drop Rarity does increase the number of rares, uniques and sets that drop for me. You may be able to test this. Make sure your game doesn't 'refresh' the map every time you reload. Enter a new map. Kill some monsters with the cheat off (Mobs on). I suspect you will see a lot of magics and some rares dropping, maybe a unique or two. Reload. Enable the cheat and repeat. You should see more rares and uniques among fewer magics.

Again, these were not originally coded by gideon25 or me. So, looking at the code, it looks like Increase Rarity needs to be used with Most Mobs Drop. I could be wrong about that, but that's how it looks from here. Also, using the Mob cheat may be preventing socketed items and gems dropping. I think that is because they are not considered magical items. I do not play this game version, so I cannot say this with 100% certainty.

Summary: Use Magic Find when not using other drop cheats. Everything else only works with Most Mobs Drop enabled, including no gold/potion.

tuncowsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuncowsky »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:58 am
tuncowsky wrote:
I do not play the game version you play, so I cannot confirm or deny whether those problems exist. If you need help from someone else, I suspect you will need to mention: Game Version + Mode (press ~ while the game is running and note everything on screen), class of character, and list of cheats enabled when the game screws up. You can also zip up and upload your save file somewhere which will be very useful for whoever will be trying to help you.

Before you post these details, I suggest you try the following:
Ogden's quest: kill everything around as you normally would. Pick up everything, sell whatever you don't need. Don't leave stuff lying around on the floor ANYWHERE on that map. Save the game.
1. Open the chest. If it works, you're good to go. I suspect the same may work for the other quests too.
2. If not, reload. This time, disable the cheats one by one and open the chest each time. If the sign shows up only after disabling a particular cheat, report it here as a bug.

I have had a problem with the Sunless Sea quest (with my game version). With infinite mana on, those statues don't react at all and the portal never opens. So I turn off that cheat, click the statues, portal opens, then I reactivate the cheat.
thnx for reply.
my version is 1224x
all cheats are active ))
Hard or Ironman or any hard levels, doesn't matter, always same; ogden's sign, hall of blind, valor, lazarus. no drop, nothing. Ironman mode u know there's no way to go back to town. Better i go Ironman mode ;)

thnx for suggestions too, i will try. anyway i like this game many years, i can go with these cheats and way around ;)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New update.

Minor bug fix: listing of rings for summoners. Hopefully all items should now be listed properly.
Code improvement: All item lists are now in local variables and won't take up unnecessary memory.
Major fix: If you enabled cheats, closed the cheat table and opened it again, you could no longer use it without restarting TH2. Now you can.

New feature: Shortcut keys for cheats:
Alt+1: Attach cheats to the game (or disconnect the two)
Alt+C: Toggle Quick Cheats
Alt+P: Toggle Perks (Perky)
Alt+X: Toggle XP Gain (Grinder)
Alt+S: Toggle Stats Boosts (Superhuman)
Alt+D: Toggle Damage Output (Bruiser)
Alt+L: Toggle spelL Cheats (Spellcaster)
Alt+G: Toggle Godmode
Alt+M: Toggle Infinite Mana
Alt+I: Toggle Infravision
Attachments
TH2Items.7z
Password: gibberishh. Contains macros, but they don't need to be enabled to see lists of items.
(944.83 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
0FRTH2_1.1224_G25v6unsigned.ct
(390.27 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

darrenshan9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darrenshan9090 »

excuse me i am so stupid How to I open the cheat table...I downloaded cheat engine 7.2 and this cheat table. I lauch TH2, at the main menu I go back to my dekstop and click on cheat engine to start up. On the top most left PC icon in cheat engine i click on the game TH2...than I click on the file icon beside the PC icon and open up the cheat table...but it only shows [X] - Diablo the Hell 2 v1.1224 (v5) Activate at main menu.

beside the [X] there is a box but i click on the box there is nothing at all it wont let me click on it...it has nothing happen when i click on the box the table wont open ?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

darrenshan9090 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:21 pm
excuse me i am so stupid How to I open the cheat table...I downloaded cheat engine 7.2 and this cheat table. I lauch TH2, at the main menu I go back to my dekstop and click on cheat engine to start up. On the top most left PC icon in cheat engine i click on the game TH2...than I click on the file icon beside the PC icon and open up the cheat table...but it only shows [X] - Diablo the Hell 2 v1.1224 (v5) Activate at main menu.

beside the [X] there is a box but i click on the box there is nothing at all it wont let me click on it...it has nothing happen when i click on the box the table wont open ?
The table only works with TH2 1.224. To my knowledge, nobody is working on getting it to work with other versions.